Lamborghini huracan

Lamborghini huracan
Or tesla model s

>kitschy status symbol for nouveau-riche
>overpriced ipad with wheels attached
Stop being a faggot and buy a nice expensive car.

Different classes.
If you can afford one you'll buy both.
aventador>huracan

the good thing about pleb choices is that they don't matter

>overpriced ipad with wheels attached
and the other is the tesla?

Yes, Tesla actually fits both.

Lambofags btfo

Is there anyway an user making 70k to 100k a year can afford a used lambo feasibly?

you wont be happy with a used shitbox lambo

get a mustang or something

Yea I'm looking at the 2018 Mustang 5.0. But I've always wanted an R8, Lambo or GTR. Guess I'll keep playing the lottery and praying.

>R8, Lambo or GTR
why have something that looks and sounds like an RC car when you could have muscle?

Give an example of a nice expensive car.

Sure, save 10% every year and get one in 15 years. But thats 10% of your work life for 10 years so idk if thats worth it to you.

I just like the looks of them. I wish they made muscle look better. I'm not really a fan of the Challenger or similar muscle cars. I only like the 2015+ mustangs. I'm not a crazy driver, so I don't need a stupid amount of power.

Yea that just sounds depressing. I could always sell drugs.

They're both ghey

>it's depressing it would take me 15 years to comfortably afford a luxury toy
kek

depending on your credit and down payment, payments are probably going to be around $2000 give or take + insurance for a used huracan

>paying for the car in cash
Poorfags stay poorfaging LOL

Financing is an option but for your salary range you should get something in the 35k-55k range. You could probably afford a used r8 or gtr but you better hope nothing goes wrong.

knowing that I can beat a lambo on the track and on the strip with my modified mustang for less than a quarter of the price gives me an ungodly boner

>babby thinks people buy luxury cars for little boy racer fantasies

>lambo
>luxury car

really depends on your definition of luxury, but I don't find spinal compression too luxurious. There is practically no suspension on those cars

Only a contrarian would argue that Lambo is not a luxury car. They are first and foremost status symbols nowadays.

the s class is pretty fuckin nice

neither lol

yeah the S class cool but it's been like the exact same shit since the early 2010s, i personally would take a new A8 instead. that new dash screen is fiiiiine

>status symbols

lmfao, those are the types of people that park their car at the mall and watch people look at it

>is this your car?
>OMG I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK *fap* *fap* *fap*

>yfw neither Lamborghini or Tesla can beat this at LeMans

>types of people that park their car at the mall and watch people look at it
Yep, that sounds like a Lambo owner.

Nice pretty boy truck

>all cab and no bed

what is the point?

Having sex on foam benches is more comfortable than a rhino lining

that's what the hood is for

>risking a dent in the hood

nty

lambo for pussy

tesla for boipussy

any aston martin

>slight pressure on the hood will dent it

yep, that's a ford

144 month financing (please don't do this btw)

If you can afford a Lamborghini, you aren't the same type of person who even considers a Tesla

No. Maintaining it will murder you and your wallet.

whats wrong with 144 month financing?

>aventador>huracan
The only thing the Aventador has going for it is the V12. That's not enough. It's a 4200 pound ship anchor.
The Huracan is faster in every measure but straight line acceleration, which can be fixed with forced induction if you're into that sort of thing.

The huracan looks boring as fuck compared to the aventador tho. And looks are the only reason to buy a lambo

This is not even remotely true.

lambo.
That can be driven spiritedly for more than 5 minutes without over heating or running out of batteries.

Yes, just buy a gallardo and get a warranty. How much you want to put as a down payment is up to you or maybe you'd prefer to buy in full but you can easily afford it. If you'd like a Huracan you should save at least $100k for a down payment. For a Gallardo you'd be set with $50k down.

Muscle cars are trash and I've posted too many times in this thread in the past 5 minutes.

>Aston Martin
>Nearly indistinguishable from a Ford Fiesta
REEEEEEEEEE

144 months is 12 years. Subprime loans come with higher interest rates. Lets say user gets lucky and he's offered a 7% interest rate. That means over the course of the loan he will be 84% in interest. Almost double what the car would cost originally. That's not the worst part though. The worst part is that if you choose a 144 month car loan you're probably way too poor to afford the car you're purchasing and don't realize over a 12 year period for an exotic car that's already getting old, a lot of expensive shit is going to break and you won't even be able to afford the repairs / maintenance. Then you're making payments on a car that you can't even drive. Not to mention, at this moment now you might be able to afford making the payments but what about 5 years down the line? What about in 10 years? Your life can change drastically year to year and there's a good chance that something will happen that hinders your abillity to make the payments and it will lead to great financial stress later in your life or the car will be repossessed.

tl;dr
If you need a 144 month loan to buy a car, you can't afford it.

You're retarded

Volvo B7R is da best 4 picking up bitcheZ

i think you already know the answer to your question..

>vw

>cum balm 3000
What did he mean by this