Red-Pill me on mixed race

Are mixed race people really that bad? I mean there are lots of mixed race people, and in smaller quantities isnt the genetic diversity good?

Also dont just include genetics, but societies effect of mixed races.

i think having strong masculature, intelligence, and an epigenetic environment that loves you, cares for you, nurturing etc, is more important then if ur eyes are slanty or ur skin is pigmented. there are horrendously ugly and godtier beautifully attractive people in all different parts of the same species
>species
>t social construct

They are the future. In the future we will keep the genetics of '''pure''' looking peoples like blondes or really dark melanin people. And have them frozen and babies will be born with these genes if the parents want to give them a certain look. Of course according to the trends. Maybe it will be trendy to have blonde children, in another really black children.

Half-asians will be the master race.

If there's enough mixed race people and they stick around long enough, they end up just becoming a new race altogether. Case in point being Latinos. Hell, Black Americans genetically and especially culturally might as well be considered a significantly different ethnicity from Black Africans considering how they've all pretty much got some European genes in them. Granted it varies based on the individual, but it sure as hell isn't noise.

At the end of the day what makes you a distinct race vs a simple "mule" is whether you can convince everybody else that you are one. The kind of people who fret over this subject are the same kind of people who don't care that much about the actual genetic facts, no matter how much they try and say they do.

Mixed race here. Don't race mix. We are prone to depression and don't fit in with either of the communities are parents are from.

i wish I was never born.

t. Supreme Gentleman

All non-africans are hybrids of Neanderthal. Its just like planet of apes.

the only good mixed race is white and asian which is the true master race, but most others are pretty disgusting desu

>in smaller quantities isnt the genetic diversity good
Yes but genetic diversity isn't achieved only by racemixing. You can just, you know - don't marry your first cousins. And there's more to white(or black or asians for this purpose) people than just being white - slavs are relatively different genetically from celtics and so on.

Nice anecdotal evidence you got there, Aiden.

from studies i've seen mixed race kids are more prone to mental illness, probably due to identity crisis

Salsa?

Not acnesotal at all.

92% of half mixed kids have their fathers leave them.

Mixed people are also extremely ugly compared to pure breeds. We are mongrels who ought to be shot

Mixed race here. I had the opposite experience, I feel I can choose to identify with whoever I please at the moment. It's nice cause I feel like I got the best of both worlds.

Sounds more like you're personally just a failure.

>one half white French man
>Latin America a whole civilization full of mongrels is a failure crime ridden poverty stricken shit hole

We are trailer irredeemable mistakes. We ought to be gassed

Take a look at places where racial mixing is common. Brazil, the United States, Cuba, and Egypt are some good examples. Cuba has a huge influence of Sub-saharan Africa in its population. It suits the people well in the tropical environment though. They have a lot of native and Spanish blood too, so they aren't Haitian dark.

Brazil took a good handful of everybody and mashed 'em together. They have some the most interesting looking people thanks to the proximity of every race on the planet.

Egypt has been the crossroads for several continents. Centuries of conquerors, slaves, and immigrants coming and going gave Egypt a very unique face. Although they have had a few centuries of Arab influence, and it shows in their features, many Egyptians still carry features of other races.

The United States... the good ol' Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Our racial history is a bit... rougher. Race mixing is occurring at massive rates now here in the States. It's tough to describe how it effects the US though because we've always thrown anyone with an ounce of African blood in them into the "Black" category.

Like says, although with less drama and suicidal tendencies, it is hard for mixed race kids in the States to fit in. If they have a black dad and white mom, the white community looks at them as the product of some drunk, one night stand with a nigger.

In the black community, at least from I've seen, they are taken a little better but unless they act like the group of blacks they are around, they might as well be "whitey".

They have to try really hard to fit in with the local population. This stresses them, and society as a whole I guess. As more people mix, it challenges old assumptions. It takes on the idea of black and white because more and more grey is being born.

Give it twenty years, we'll see what happens

Nah, you're just a whiny faggot

t. Iranian-Kenyan

Go home /pol/

Damn. Two non white races. I feel sorry for you

How the fuck did that happen

Farsi sohbat mikonid?

TRUE ARYAN

>Hell, Black Americans genetically and especially culturally might as well be considered a significantly different ethnicity from Black Africans considering how they've all pretty much got some European genes in them.
And all of their "black" culture from the celts in Ulster and Scotland.

A fap a day keeps the blues away.

t. Euromutt

I like mullatto girls, so it's good for me. I don't really care about fancy things like purity and shietz.

Why does she look older than him?

This
thicc mulatto girls are the best girls.

I think that if you live in Murrica you'd experience more racism compared to yurop. However, people will accept you as a fellow Murrican no matter what. In Europe you will always be considered a mongrel outsider no matter what, no matter how progressive anyone may seem.

Bullshit. America is way more accepting. Europe is way more homogenous so of course they look down at Americas problems when their countries are like 99% white

Thats what I am saying you fucking goofball. Europe may be considered progressive compared to the US but we are far less inclusive.

Met in university.

Nope, my parents fucking hate their respective languages and refused to teach me.

"This is America, you speak english here. You wanna enjoy backwards shithole cultures? We'll buy you a ticket to durkadurkaboogaboogastan."

That's pretty autistic and anti intellectual

It doesn't hurt to be in touch with your roots. My dad served in the USAF, I was born in the States and I speak Farsi fluently as well as Spanish.