Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=838

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBnzrTXn038
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wiz1Cryo1Kino2Sorc2Necro2 or Wiz1Cryo3Sorc2Neco2? I wanna be ready for the new Riding attribute.

I need help finding good hats, how much should a hat with life + mdef or life + matk cost? assuming average rolls

The only thing you'll be riding is my cock young lady

Something between 2~6m. Hats with HP or matk only usually cost 1~2m.

Sorry, but I only ride Boss monster cocks. Can you make me feel better than my Templeshooter? I doubt it.

What's going on here?

reminder

niceme.me

Is this game dead?

you tell me

I'm seriously asking. I wanna play a MMO. This used to have like 17k players in the beginning according to that chart. The fact that only a year after it has like 70% less players it's kinda scary.
Maybe those 3k players are all in the endgame right now.

>necro2
For what purpose?
The only reason to get necro is for decay, and all the decay skills/attributes are from c1.

do you enjoy
>grinding
>broken mechanics
>cute graphics
>daily chores
then this game is for you
otherwise, stay away from this game

To get Necro3 later. With Cryo3, it's the same build as this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=oBnzrTXn038

I'm gonna stay away. Have fun, dear anons. I don't think I'll find any MMO to play at this rate.

lol

Necro is an afk at bees class, completely useless at literally everything else in the game.

That's why the other guy just replied "lol"

Necro 3 isn't really worth it. Also take linker.

>to get necro3 later
Necro2 and 3 are some of the worst circles in the game, they give literally nothing beyond the ability to AFK farm, or some niche utility in GBL.

I know, but the Riding attribute is what makes Cryo3Sorc2Necro1 self-sufficient. Getting more Necro circles would be useful for afk farming and getting more points for Flesh Cannon.

What about Wiz1Cryo1Kino2Sorc2Necro1RuneCaster then? I'd use Magnetic Force instead of Frost Pillar to pull monsters before using TS special attack, I'd have the Rune of Ice > Ice Wall > Psychic Pressure combo and Rune of Giants to have some fun.

Linker1 sucks IMO and I would have to wait for R9 to get Linker2.

Seems fair to me. Is there any other option instead of Necro2 at R8?

Necro c1 is fucking AMAZING. Seriously, Flesh cannon is so fucking good, it's like multishot 15. The decay thing is also neat if you have some patience for it. Flesh hop is a ok bonus to finish off some things.

I have a necro 1 warlock 1 build, necro kit is far superior than dt/pole of agony by far.

Anyway, sorcerer guy, I think that anything as a follow up to necro c1 would be better. if you want kino 2, go for kino 3 instead. or linker. Linker c1 is underrated but linking 6 (dandel gem) targets gives more dps than any other wizard circle could even imagine

Your opinion is wrong. It'll multiply the damage of your templeshooter, your skeletons, and your flesh cannon. Even 1 is enough.

Also no to runecaster. Why even? Also Necro 2 isn't bad. It's not spectacular but it's not horrible either. Skeletons and corpse tower are useful for pulling more aggro.

:)

Hmm okay then. Do the hidden interaction between Joint Penalty, Dirty Pole and Flesh Cannon still works on bosses?

>Is there any other option instead of necro2 at r8
Basically anything. Sorc3, sage, linker.
Would allow you to go cryo>kino3. Kino2 is bad.

Comfy is recruiting!

If you're a new SEA/Aussie player, do join us here in Telsiai!

Everyone is welcomed, no requirement needed besides being active.

If you're too shy to send a whisper, just send me a friend request instead and I'll hunt you down and send you an invite!

Help with questing, groups for grinding, ET, fashion advice, helping you to work through a depressing existence in a meaningless life, taking cute pics together, advice on builds, we offer a lot.

If you have any further inquiries, feel free to ask.

>If you're too shy to send a whisper

People aren't like that right

some are

We've been around for a long time and there are players out there who have been around just as long but never tried to join us. It's not that they're kiritos or anything, it's just that they don't know how to properly say hi.

In fact, some that do join us takes weeks, even months to finally gather up the courage to socialize with the other members.

Most of the time they think there's some sort of super requirement to join like weekly talt donation, certain level, certain classes so they kinda put off asking to join until much later. But more often than not, much later is no fun without a guild. We'd take anyone with a pulse, even if they don't say much in the guild.

Sometimes, I'd even look for people who lurk this general and get them into the guild. There are a couple of people in the guild who never sent me friend invites or whisper but I find them anyway.

>He put more than one point in Portal

Yea, one is enough

>Most of the time they think there's some sort of super requirement to join
There is if you're joining plasnazica's third reich

Get cremated tarrotwhatever

>Shes dumb as shit

>play the game
Why?

You doin the good deeds friendo

Why not? be a good white pig goy!

>He refers to internet neckbeards with female pronouns

>xhem get triggered on le 4chin

Did you just assume his/her/xer gender?

daily reminder GAME IS ALIVE

what did she say back

Why do attributes have levels? I get the 100% ones but why do ones have like 5 levels and each is 30k? Just let you pay 150k and wait all 5 hours if you don't have a token at once. I mean they implemented this but why do they have them in the first place, like you wouldn't max them out asap?

Buy our token goy

The token has nothing to do with it. I'm asking under what situation they though someone was going to go "Yep, I'm just gonna leave Shield Mastery: Enchant at level 3"

Is it worth buying a Finisher for 8m now?

I've been rolling the Pract cube for over a month with nothing to show for it.

You can gradualy upgrade it as your character develops, user.

those are cheap, sure, but you'll face attributes worth of 25m later to maximize, but it does not mean that a lower level isn't helping. I played for months with Circling: Expand lv 10 and it was very helpful and only later I got it lv 15.

>Filter swazz attention whoring shit
>Half the thread is suddenly gone

The amount of attention whoring he makes to keep himself relevant is sad and disgusting

Yet, the only reason you didn't max it was because you didn't have/want to spend the money right? There was never a real choice like "if I raise this from 10 to 15, it'll go from taking 50 more sp to 75 more sp and add another 5 seconds cooldown" was there?

.t

S

w

a

a

z

Not everybody can afford to max them out right away.

There was a choice based on my resources. I could have upograded my weapon, my damage skill or my super attribute of my utility skill. Yes, it's mandatory to maximize, but I did better by keeping it lv 10 ->upgrading my other skills -> my weapon -> and only later I finished circling. That's because I was playing with magic friends only, if I was going hard support , let's say, a doppel, I had the option to focus on it before everything else.

But yeah, it's just another money sink like the +% damage attributes. Something else to progress on your character.

>if you're a new Sea/aussie

You gave me a good laugh.

Oh and I forget to say. There's one attribute that work like this that I remember: Pelt's Umbo blow knockdown: lv 1 is a small one, lv 2 medium and the lv 3 throws the mob almost out of the screen, and I kept mine lv 1

Also, most skills attributes have this effect too: extra sp cost when the attribute is on, longer cooldown, and etc. But those usually comes with a on/off thing. Example, farming with archer with Oblique shot: slow on will drain your sp like crazy so we usually turn it off. But that's it, it's on/off without mid terms (exept this one I mentioned) and it's usually better to maximize it if you're going to use it and resources is the limitation.

>Also, most skills attributes have this effect too: extra sp cost when the attribute is on, longer cooldown, and etc. But those usually comes with a on/off thing.
They're also static and have no difference between level 1 and 15 or whatever. That was the point of my wondering.

How did they fuck up making enemies fun to kill and how can we make enemies fun to kill? It's not even like in games where you can only attack one enemy at a time or anything. You don't stand there and just rotate skills either. But something about it isn't fun. It's weird. I have fun somewhat in 240, not just because it's easy to kill everything quickly, but it's also boring sometimes too.

>and how can we make enemies fun to kill?
I dont know.

Maybe make more mobs with big tiddies and have them bounce when they die. But i think that is not what most ppl mean...

Because retarded restrictions such as
>max aggro limit
>aoe ratio limit
>monster need to cast a spell on themselves and stand around for 5 minutes before walking to you

I don't think the aggro limit is bad. RO had a soft thing where the more enemies attacking you would lower your evasion or something. It'd be nice if you could hold aggro outside the default easier but you don't need to have trains of every monster on the map.

I think aoe ratio is good in theory but implemented not so well.

>Tokens 3.1 - 3.5 million

It's time!

n-nothing...

shes a dead shell of her former self

i literally posted once, you could not be more desperate for a (you)

fuck off karga tryhard shitter go back to advertising a guild you dont even lead you giant cuckold all the no-lifing in the world wont gain back the respect you lost selling out like the child you really are deep inside

damn

Swaazy get lost

what karga did lol

is there any decent toss gm?

katz was banned, filty brown asian blood runs in his veins afterall

plasmagica is literally hitler and a whiner

cats is so bad that people wished pedopedro back

karga was a mess, nothing positive to say but no good shit either, so is merishitter
capy is pure autism and nanaumi is a br

where is /our/ guy?

We need
Beethoven
to lead us.. again

just play the damn game or go back to wow. Oh wait, you don't want to pay every month to play? welp, just play the damn game then

guess you're really missing jinsae and f.o.e eh

Not even worth mentioning

he was the fuhrer we deserved

no
this

It used to have 53k players, we lost literally 48k players after 2 months and now we have been stable around 5k players for like 8 of the 12 months this game has

>stable around 5k
top kek

>dissing the guild that made this

Okay the game is dead, but... what went grong?

Is there a more degenerate guild than cnl ?

What do you think is wrong?

>Cats 90/100
>Capyba 83/100
>Katz 45/100
Your bot is trash
Cats and Capyba would be barely 20/100

>thread vehemently hates on discord
>now it's okay
uhmmm?

>that hair style
I know who`s that!

Bots are dumb

thanks missinfo

In retrospect it wasn't the thread, it was specifically just Lolipan. Now everyone is on discord, even him.

>Everyone is welcomed, no requirement needed besides being active.
Should this be the time that I should jump back?

I'm stuck at lv 100+ and nobody is playing the Extra dungeons anymore

Oh, so Lolipan just had a hate boner for Jinsae/Discord? That's a shame, it really fragmented the threads near early access.

While the game is not perfect, it's far better than it was since launch. I'd say you give it a shot. If you join us, we have plenty of fags who are doing level 100+ stuff on their alts and you can tag along.

>mob uses infinite iron skin
>can't kill him

what the fuck

Ok. I'll reDL the game and join soon

>3 days of rolling

impale it

There is no way around it as a physical damage dealer, just getting lucky killing those mob before they cast it, had to try like ~10 times that first quest on the map