wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Remember to not reply spammers, any of them

old:

>elvui

hand over the maw keys

>more people are getting Keystone Master because of the ilvl inflation from the weekly cache and Nighthold set pieces and not pure skill

DON'T WAIT UNTIL 7.2, SCALE M+ UP NOW BLIZZARD

So when are Ret pallies getting Purified Frostmourne as a artifact skin?

I want to fuck a worgen woman

Warrior

POWER GAP

keep going

everythign else

he's going to beat your ass with those phone nunchucks if you keep towellieeposting

anyone have ret paladin trinket sims?

"Hold up"
*vapes*
"Show me ur ilvl kid"
*farts*
[to his viewers]"anyone has any maw keys?"
*vapes*
*checks ur dps*
"Dat shit is good you can enter"
*shits pants*
"Hammers up in the chat bois!"

I don't get it.

LITERALLY /our guy/

*blocks your path*

>he hasn't completed his 20 yet

get a load of this guy

NOSTKEKS ETERNALLY BTFO

RETAIL WINS AGAIN

Please telll me there is a way to fuck people over with Shadowmend, PLEASE.

what is the best use for bloods anons?

prolonged power potions

spam it on brew masters

You can kill lower levels with it because of scaling on the Valentine's boss but they might have fixed that

Look at the OP.

>got hidden artifact skin and a legendary on two fucking characters today

int getRandomNumber(){
return 4;
}

wat

Where does your DPS spec fall on the official /wowg/ chart?

>tfw too vumb to play a pally

That is a retarded chart, and thats coming from a Shadow main.

Haven't leveled an alt and used Touch of the Void since before Legion.

Did they fucking nerf the shit out of it or something? It's doing little to no damage in low level dungeons, so far. That's upsetting if they really did nerf it that hard, I'd rather it be a bug or some shit. Like I just used it in RFC and it's ticking for 5-7 damage per hit, it's that horrible.

I agree

people will never understand the excruciating pain needed to overwhelm insanity itself

truly the most complex, indepth, mephistophelian spec in WoW.

>autistic resto druids trying to shame other healers because they're at the top and get fed innervates as well as their own

>healsluts aruging over who healcucks more

lmfao

>3/10m guild looking for "exceptional" players

Lmao "exceptional players" for literally playing against the computer in a 20v1 like it takes any kind of skill whatsoever
Don't stand in the fire lmao that's literally all you need to do

ahaha exceptional players

get the fuck out of here

I know this is bait, but people who PvP aren't really in a position to make fun of literally anything else.

Why does Army of the Dead cost 3 runes
It doesnt even do much damage

>doing WQ boss in a group from PvP servers with """"""""""""assistance""""""""""""""""""""" from the other faction

simply ebin

>I know this is bait, but
/wowg/

>get convergence of fates as fury war
>no idea how to use it

Am I supposed to hold odyn's fury still? If Battle cry comes up and there is 10 sec left on Odyn's, do I just battlecry? 15 sec? etc.

Is unholy really that bad? I main blood but use unholy as off spec. Apparently it's super shit?

Also, why is blizzard so slow to make balance changes to classes? I feel like the info is so readily available. If a spec is down 100k dos behind every other spec and brings no utility... something is wrong.

I honestly do not like using Army of the Dead. It never fucking feels worth it.

If Raiding is so easy compared to PvP why aren't all gladiators 20/20 mythic?

Well, yeah. It'd be even deader otherwise. Two people posting the same shit every thread.

>Playing on pvp servers

brought it on yourself

t. pvp shitter thats never been on the cutting edge

lmaoing at your life lad

It's a dueling spec
People want their EZmode dueling specs to be great at everything but that's not how it's ever worked

>yfw mw monk

I play on
>normal
servers, just joined a WQ group that was created by someone from Ragnaros. It's better to wait for another group from a PvE server.

Why would anyone waste time playing against the computer? They could play DC:SS for the satisfaction of beating the CPU.
PvP players wouldn't waste time on something dull and uninteresting that takes no skill.

I haven't logged into WoW in about three weeks, what have I missed?

because the hardest part of pve is the social aspect and since pvp players are in general lone wolfs it wont work

Gotta love the Auction House

is that a good thing or a bad thing

I just dont understand the balance behind. Sure, yea, its relatively free, extended damage. But TEN minutes? TEN minute cd for things that only last 40 seconds or something? You can get BoS to last 30-40 seconds easily and its only on a 3 minute cd restriction because of Hungering Rune Weapon.
And then they stuck AotD on Apocalypse on a 1.5 min cd, and it does burst, so its actually good. AotD should be on a 5 minute cd. It is no Bloodlust, it has no right being that fucking expensive.

From a pve perspective, what exactly is class imbalance?

Just how balanced should clases and specs be? Someone was telling me that groups will outright discriminate and not invite you if you are of specific classes?

Just how equal should the classes be? Some say that bad classes exist so people can know the good ones. Sounds fucked up.

Really makes your mana regenerate

>says their the most skillful players
>won't prove it

every class should be able to win against the other one if they both have equel gear and skill

every class should have a counter against the other one and be able to use it in the perfect moment to outplay the oponent

you get the same mask from a boss in zulfarak

also how did you search for green items or did u scroll past 10 pages

Just got this as my first legendary on holy priest.

Is it useful or trash?

Yea, I always lurk the low level items on the AH when I'm bored

severely underrated legendary

Different specs have different strengths and weaknesses.

Different scatter patterns for AoE, different patterns of burst, different types of mobility, different types of raid utility.

Class imbalance is when one class has advantages in nearly all areas, as well as having higher raw DPS.

So, for example, Frost DK is the strongest class right now. It's the best at everything, and it's only weakness is mobility.

Unholy DK, alternatively, is the weakest class right now. It is the worst at everything, as well as having no mobility.

But there are certain cases like Balance Druid, which is fantastic in all of those areas. So, in spite of their fairly low raw DPS, people still love them.

It's pretty unlikely you're going to get declined for a group over your spec unless the leader is a shitter, though. A good player with good gear / good experience will do comparatively well regardless.

None of the specs are really HUGELY bad right now except beast mastery and unholy DK.

>hit 110 on demon hunter
>do all the emissaries
>get legendary from third one

whew

delete your character and level again

are neck enchants even worth it? whats the best one for melle dps

Proof?

Thought so.

I want my renew pants...

For LFR, no

What is the bigger cancer killing Legion: Reddit+ or Redditforging?

Your posts

>don't associate with shitters

problem solved
ez

people selling instance boosts

Class balance is most affected by the fighting style of the current raid. Every class and spec in the game has a niche, strengths and weaknesses. Feral for example has good single target but poor target switching ability and long ramp up time on cleave. Since the majority of fights in Nighthold incorporate adds Feral isn't that great, in addition its not very good at dungeon content either. Class "balance" is essentially the idea that each spec should shine on particular fights. Class homogenization would be another option where every spec can do everything as good as every other class and every dps is within 10% of each other on every fight. But that would be boring because every class would play the same, so instead the idea is that X class might be below average for 5/10 bosses but then above average for the remaining 5 bosses. That way every spec gets its turn in the sun and pure dps who have multiple dps specs have the flexibility to rotate between optimal specs based on the fight. However the sheer logistics of designing a raid tier around this mean it almost always doesn't happen.

>+2 MoS depleted
>missed by 25 seconds

>geared af but still somehow does shit dps/healing/tanking
>"knows the fights", doesn't
>"gonna grab a smoke/pack a bowl" between every boss
>husband/wife/kid aggro brb every 10 mins
>"everyone flask up" then starts explains fight to new shitters
>gets everything they need from raid an RL conveniently comes up and they can't make it anymore, despite still being on all the time outside of raids
>other, please specify
which kind of raid shitters do you hate the most /wowg/?

BRUH ripped jeans

here's my /played

>2/3
>3/10

>that ui

end yourself

recruting ELITE players

make me :)

please whats this pantie mog called, please have mercy

>SEMI hardcore
>we raid tues/wed/thur/sundays

your virginity is showing

I dunno mate, I did a +17 the other day and I was like "Shit, is that a feral? I've never seen one of those in a dungeon before." As you say, most people say they have bad AoE so I thought he was going to be a carry.

He then proceeded to do 900k overall.

Ultimately, good players can find ways to make anything work. A good player using a shitty class will still always be better than a shitty player using a good class.

It only really matters when your entire guild is parsing at 99% and you're still short on something. At that point, you get to say things like, "Well, shit. If so and so were playing a different spec or class, we'd have this."

But those situations aren't going to occur for most people.

>shit UI
>shit mog

real girl confirmed

have at her, orbiters

PLEASE

>we use discord

How do you deplete a +2? Were you soloing the dungeon?

What healer should I play if I think resto druid and holy paladin play like dogshit

How do i become more confident in tanking harder content?

I just never trust myself. The other dude I tank with is a good raid leader. I am good mechanically and regurgitating what I saw in a video. This leaves me rigid and aimless when the situation doesn't go like in the video. Am I just a secret shitter?

I do try very hard though because I want to be a good player. What would be the next step in improving as a tank?

Im retarded, how do i make money besides raiding and buying from auction house and undercutting

What prof makes the most money

What do

TBC and MoP were the only expansions worth playing

the rest were just artificial fun

how long does heroes of the storm take for 15 matches? i want to grind out that mount tonight, but ive never played that game before

Each match from 3 to 10 minutes depending on how shit your team is, average is 6 minutes for people who don't know the game very well. Also, you need to play with at least one friend for it to count.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHATS THIS MOD CALLED

>mop better than wotlk

kys

retarded people dont make money

>tfw my guild is so shit that we ended up hitting the enrage timer on Heroic Cake Boss 3 times because of DPS dying to the first annihilate