Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jFsiH77rNig
imgur.com/gallery/Gz7EJ
symthic.com/bf1-compare?Selbstlader_1906_Factory_vs_Autoloading_8_.35_Factory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Tsingtao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was just about to make a thread myself lad, thank you.

Is playing medic the most thankless job in BF1

I like BF1 but these /bfg/ threads are just not really getting enough replies to warrant a thread on Veeky Forums

yes

Are you breaking up with me

I always say thank you after being revived, if someone doesn't after I revive them I don't make that mistake twice

It's not you.

I just did 30 revives in an operation and amazingly I was third. I was running literally all over the goddamn place man shit is actually intense if you focus solely on staying slightly behind and saving as many as you can.

It's a fun role to play, especially when you're playing with buddies and constantly having the beg for reanimation

List of classes in order of how fun they are to play

>Assault Scout
>Medic
>Support
>Assualt
>Tanks
>Planes
>Hill Humpers
>Nervous Tanks

>Thinking millenials care about anyone but themselves.

>Assault
>Assault Scout
>Support
>Tanks
>Hill Humpers
>Nervous Tanks
>Planes
>Medic

Is a nervous tank the equivalent of hill humper
Like the art truck barely outside spawn firing at objective C/D from a mile away?

Maybe if we post emblems this thread will have a semblance of life

Being an FT pilot isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

>mitrange hit someone with cav rifle
>37 damage
>swinging sword is so hit and miss it's easier to run people over
>can't sprint and aim/reload at the same time

What's the point of cavalry again?

And while I'm at it, what's the point of the 5 round medic rifles. Unless you are a wizard with headshots you have to reload after every kill, even the lower damage 10 round rifles it's easy to consistently get 2 kills per magazine, or 3 if you get a few headshots. The 5rd ones aren't even that much more accurate.

I actually went back to the Cei-Rigotti because I hate the Selbs recoil and sound.

It's the main one I use because 10 rounds is the best balance between damage and mag size, plus it has the best sights of all the medic rifles. I like them more than the mondragon. Factory model too. Only thing I don't like is the inherent spread which makes mid-long range less dependant on your aim and more on luck.

Why are there no 64 player servers for anything but conquest and ops?
Shit is so boring on huge maps with 23 other players

64 players was way too many for rush maps. Grenade spam is bad enough normally, nevermind when you have one MCOM to attack and 32 players camping it ready to rain down explosives at a moments notice. I don't care about TDM or domination because those modes are shit.

yeye

gonna be postin some highlights in a while

Also if anyone wants to be added to the BFG PS4 team page on battlefieldtracker drop your username

I'm talking about BF1

Honestly it's best to get somewhere fast and then dismount. You're basically a super soldier once your boots hit the ground.

t. Rank 12 cavalry

I-i would if I wasn't so bad

Yeah I know I'm just saying 64 player rush was a mistake and I'm glad it's not in 1. with 64 player rush every MCOM ends up being metro conquest flag B shitshow where you just hope your meatgrinder can push through their meatgrinder.

And in 24p it becomes a one sided roflstomp 9/10
I prefer the meat grinder
Who the hell wants to play a game mode where your options are to steamroll or get steamrolled? Literally no fun

It's okay, you can just follow me around and be my heals slut

At least in 12v12 you as an individual can make a difference. A squad wipe in 32v32 means nothing whereas a triple kill in 12v12 can be crucial. The less players there are the more the game comes down to individuals skill, you can't just throw a grenade in the general direction of the enemy and get a kill.

Also about carrying rush just reminded me

>BC2 rush
>team gets absolutely fisted on the first point, pushed back and camped at spawn
>get the UAV with zoom optics and the missile strike
>sit so far back from MCOMs I can barely see them
>missile strike them all to blow them up
>win the map and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it
>meanwhile teammates going 2-25 kd/r

Typical BAR baby

>hurr da durrrrrrrrr ttk is the only thing that matters
>how do I bipod???????

>he doesn't use the MG-laserbeam

>last game played was the night before the patch

Are you talkin to me

I was talking about myself
Forced myself to take a break and now I'm afraid to go back.

What do you think of the secret dog tag? Will you go through the effort to get it?

>still playing this shit

LMAO

how bout u go an fuck off this thread then u peice of shit u think we need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling us about looking good who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of her

>they made the Medic Codex guns the Selb and the M1907

why did they do this. i'd rather use the Cei than either of these pieces of shit.

>Mark Hunt memes have reached battlefield general

really makes you think

Some games I feel like there are at least 7x more medic bags everywhere than ammo. Then again I'm a console pleb.

>support scout combo

I tried hillhumping today.

strangely relaxing, went back to ADHDing everywhere as an Assault the next round, but just hanging back and head shotting someone who sits still too long, spying with a Periscope and firing the regular flares to an objective is a change of pace

Why is the Mg.15 NA Low Weight so perfect bros?

What DLC's do you all want to see happen?

Less black people, more Eastern Front and prototype weapons from all nations.

>more Eastern Front
So woman soldiers?

wrong war

It doesnt really matter what they choose because no one really knows shit about WW1

accurate uniform pack

Why not just changeable uniforms and switchable Heads?

How so?

They will find a way to weasel it in...

the vast majority of people today are very ignorant about WW1 history and its major battles

WW2 is way way more popular and "iconic" if you will

for someone who does know WW1 history, whats the FUNNEST weapon they're likely to add in expacs?

>The Artemis Rifle

Not a weapon, but the Tsar Tank as a behemoth for the Russians.

>Its unique and improbable design resembled both a gigantic gun carriage and a monstrous backwards-facing tricycle. Its large front wheels measured nine meters in diameter (nearly 30 feet), while its smaller back wheel, used for steering, had a diameter of only one-and-a-half meters (about 5 feet). It was nine meters wide (nearly 30 feet) and 18 meters long (nearly 60 feet). It was designed to carry cannons and/or machine guns in two turrets, one on top of the carriage and a smaller one slung underneath. Additional machine guns were placed inside the sponsons (armored pods on each side behind the wheels). Its crew of ten had to climb along its “spine” to get to their stations. The Tsar Tank was designed to have a top speed of of 17 km/h (11 mph), but in reality it only achieved 8 km/h (5 mph), though this was still faster than any other heavy tanks in use. And heavy it was-- designed to weigh 40 tons, it actually ended up weighing 60 tons.

And what's fucking annoying about that is that it literally mixed old world tactics with the invention of the machine gun, recon planes, and improved communications routes, a perfect storm of tons of new ideas and the worst human conflict in history should be covered more in school classes. The multiple ally web that was had is similar to what's going on today desu.

>youtu.be/jFsiH77rNig
We should be the ones solving this, /bfg/

dogtags and weapon skins are for fags

The mistery is cool though

I'm in touch with what is cool and that is not cool.

I have about 2k kills with the lewis supressive. It's just amazing.

>deploy bipod
>*pop pop pop pop pop pop*

Not even the hillniggers stand a chance.
Plus handing out those ammopacks just guarantees me a battlepack every game.

bump

why did DICE mean by this? you have to put alot of time and effort in order to get those dogtags.. fuck that.

I got it, took me an hour. Most of that was just loading screens and running around.

I think the secret is that masterman did propaganda with the armenian genocide that pissed off the ottomans. Maybe that'll be part 2.

Can't wait to see how bad this thing sucks.

worst piece of shit Ive ever seen based on the stats

if this thing doesn't 4HK at low to mid range then it won't be worth it at all

>20 round mag
>lowest rpm

jesus fucking christ, why would anyone use this thing

>Telescopic
>No Bipod

nevermind that, this one stolen from bf1 cte subleddit includes all upcoming weapons

imgur.com/gallery/Gz7EJ

Autoloading 8 .35 master race

that gun is my new main desu

I claim it first, you fags can keep your autistico

>gotta use the autistico
that's gonna break the vow I made, to drop that thing as soon as I got the codex.

as a autist whos used every gun extensively and knows the game better than anyone else here

the shotgun and the sniper are the only ones there that are worth using

Even better than the Gewehr 98 and 10A or just some fun side gimmicks?

I thought battlepacks were awarded randomly. Ive gotten some after entering a game that literally ended the moment i spawned.

Autoloading is the worst weapon in the game.

>Autoloading is the worst gun in the game

t. baddie

Objectively the best stats of all weapons, including fastest TTK across all ranges. The only downside is low ammo capacity, but you can manage that anyway.

Yawn
>symthic.com/bf1-compare?Selbstlader_1906_Factory_vs_Autoloading_8_.35_Factory

Its not even selbstlader 1906 good, and that weapon sucks too. 5 round magazines on anything BUT a sniper rifle render the weapon practically useless.

Dropping x amount of med/ammopacks guarantees you a battlepack.

The Autoloading 8 shoots 20% faster, that's 20% faster TTK, which is quite a bit. And it recovers from recoil 75% faster, which is what allows you to shoot the Autoloading 8 at max RPM with basically no spread for an extremely quick kill.

Just stop trying buddy, the Autoloading 8 is the skill cannon of BF1 and the weapon the real players use.

>g98 and 10A as the pinnacles

but yes, probably sidegrades, will be used based on preference. The sniper has serious potential but I'd have to see it's sweetspot and velocity before judging completely

the smg isnt great (same rpm as the mp18 which no one uses for an idea) but I'll be trying it because I have self-respect and dont use the automatico. the medic gun is really hurt by only having optical and factory options. the lmg is just straight pure trash

"worth using" was kinda harsh wording. only the lmg seems "unusable" and even then every gun is worth playing around with even if its shit, for fun. the sniper could be real good, the shotty could be pretty fun, and the smg and medic rifle will probably be overshadowed by better weapons but can still be used fine.

>squadmate can switch between Villar Perosa, MG08 and Wex
Needless to say we won and he ended the match with 151-10 k/d.

How? Glitch or straight up hax?

>autoloading

Level 88, 2+ kd and 1.6 win ratio and I have never heard of it.

Hacks. I was following him and watched him use all the Sentry weapons while his player model was Assault. He also dropped bandage pouches.

It seems to be a new popular hack, I've seen probably 5-6 people doing it since the patch.

>Using meme stats from symthic in any argument about how a weapon performs in a BF game

FREE spotted

Oh my god we survived the night

breath deeply men, shout out with pride at this small victory

An operation for Vimy Ridge and Gallipoli

JAPAN

I literally know nothing about what Japan did in WWI. Can you give me the highlights

I like this post

If they're doing more free maps, Gallipoli could be on that line up. Wouldn't make much sense to only give your Ottoman models only 3 maps, same reason why I suspect the USA to be in a DLC too

>tfw australian
>the only sentinel against the dark, keeping the thread from the page 10 abyss
>dawn breaks in US
>11pm here, I can rest once more

USA will be for sure I bet, the market is too big to not jerk off over the Americans' 6 months of action or whatever it was. Canadians will get cucked.

>tfw no Passchendaele map where you misstep and drown in mud

This is the only major land battle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Tsingtao

The rest was bote autism and minor skirmishes.