January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/UyaKYH9u

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Chaos_Set
youtube.com/watch?v=z7ek3OLva88&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=3tkgUZyQpgs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threadly reminder that Bayne Solidor is a vig guy.

I want to hug Ignis!!

What the hell is this armor ?

Reminder

>raid leader posting uh oh stamp
>conveniently forgetting there's a magic blink up

>tfw I rarely use summon tickets

What the hell did Bahamut have against my Y'shtola? 3 Ultimate Thundagas in a row, really?

Only skeletons play RK? I knew it!

Delet this, kupo.

Cuz Squall was talkin' shit to Bahamut at the start

It was an UH OH situation!!

>Level 58
>Using job summon
Just get your great gospel, senpai.

Pretty sure you flipped rk and mobius (aka FF auto battle) around

>spend the entire fight stacking breaks on bahamut's mag
>ultimate megaflare misses entirely

How good is the new Cloud card in the long run? The Dark AoE with BDD I mean. I have Soldier 1st but I'm not sure if this card is worth pulling for.

Still helps for attacks like Thundaga

I kinda want to, and then to that one meme ultima setup, too bad I don't have a decent mage job

>just missed the FFRK multiplayer boat

RIP. anyone planning on doing more?

>people doing multiplayer
>On EXP day

Tomorrow, today is funday

that's the point of the funny maymay senpai

PLEASE ANSWER BASED ANONS ! I really need to know what armor is that, I can't find it anywhere

fine i'll level my VIII squad then ;_;

apoc only costs 1 stam

>he doesn't have every character at 80

looks like armor

There was some retard posting about how conveluted Mobius mechanics are because he couldn't read the in game help section. It's clearly a game for geniuses and prodigies.
It's pretty good if you can actually use it. Break defense reduction is a good status. As for whether it's worth rolling for, I'd say you might as well if any of the cards interest you. The event gives a lot of summon tickets. I also farmed the shit out of the explorations and got more tickets yesterday.

Tomorrow for U+ I mean forgot about Apoc's stamina

BDD is very important, especially for rangers which are usually tasked with breaking enemies.

I usually egg characters to 50 or 65 if they have a SSB or higher

All of those debuffs were still really helpful. With MBlink to cover ultimate mega flare, only that max hp tornado shit ended up hurting the most from his attacks.

Stop rolling for Great Gospel.

no

Looks like the Chaos Set ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Chaos_Set

I'm still working on that. Only half the cast left to do excluding the cores.

Say, when's the next FFII event? I've been kinda neglecting my FFII guys so they're all still at level 50ish. If only I had Maria's BSB, then she would've been level 80 with the rest already.

>Event lets you get a good limited card, potentially a legendary job, and potentially a legendary support card in one roll
>le stop meme
You have to be stupid to not try being that they give you shit tons of summon tickets and even if you don't get the rare shit you will still get a decent card out of it from one of the remake cards even if you can't use it.

Thanks a lot for the answer, but it's probably a beta version or something since there is some design differences with the elbows and colleret.

3 or 4 weeks

I'm having more fun letting my emulator running a macro for TM farming than grinding another event

>Fujin vs Quistis
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

Stop following me from /4ccg/ you fucking vargposter

Should I stamina reset for funday? I can only go up to heroic without dying

Is it possible to use the Barret FFVII remake card on my Black Mage? I see the caution symbol flashing which means I can't use it even though it's a mage ability..

Does Mobius become slightly difficult at any point?

no

never

Grenade bomb? If so its because its fire element and black mage only has water wind and earth.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

I dropped RK almost a year ago, but it seems the hate for Blue Mages still exists.

If you really wanna use it you could throw a shift card in your deck, theyre life element so any job can use them and come in two flavors. One turns all of your orbs into that specific element and another makes you draw only a specific element for a few turns so you can use element cards your job.

* use element cards your job doesnt actually draw orbs for.

But why not?

A lot of the single-player content is scaled to your level, but even then eventually enemies start using buffs and debuffs that you have to plan around. For farming bosses you also want to plan you resistances accordingly. I've found that as long as you can survive against an enemy then killing it on auto is just a matter of time, so I make sure to build for survivablilty.

>unveil skill panel 5 for Soldier 1st
>wonder what kind of exorbitant prices it will cost
>they're dirt cheap again

Is this shit even legal? I went from barely scratching 200 attack to well over 500, hot damn. I have like 30 crystals from doing the event too so all those panels are free too. This job is fun.

From what I read Barret FFVII Remake card isn't that great so I don't want to go through all that trouble just to use it. Sucks that Black Mage can't use fire without special cards

Ignore these, thats wrong.

It's also SS tier when HoF releases

>don't belive you can get 1000 points worth of a lb just by sleeping, no refreshes
>try the LB level up meme tech
I'm sorry for doubting you anons, what other LBs are worth leveling? As in, not a grind I'm forced to do but some little extra while I go to sleep?

When you turn on hard mode

save your mythril for relics. there might be an orbfest for the 2nd anniversary so you can refresh on that instead of sundaily.

The crystal requirements to unlock all of his panels would usually be prohibitive, but they've been giving out crystals like candy with the FFVII event

The first cards are always cheap, even when you unlock the second page of panels. They'll start being more expensive just like before once you hit around page 7

I've been playing on hard since chapter 1

This game is a joke

>rank 100
>censored name
who is this mysterious whale

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

What did he do right?

Try running the reactor dungeons at hard and see what happens when you meet the 8 actions a turn squads.

Had a shota-bait little brother that wore tights.

I already cleared the whole place on hard without dying. All you need in this game is some random 4*s of 3 elements and some friend rented cards for buffs

it's very easy to have such a high rank if you've been playing since launch and you tm farm

Everything, user, we've been through this before.

DO NOT SEXUALIZE THE ARCHADIAN PSEUDO-ROYALTY.

whats this LB meme? I have a Rikku and Cloud that need it

youtube.com/watch?v=z7ek3OLva88&t=3s

You get Jack or CoD's TM (The more the better since they stack), then equip a fire weapon and go to fight Ifrit, you leave shit on auto, go to sleep and level up to 1000 points worth of LB points (If you have four of Jack's TMS, that is)

>youtube.com/watch?v=3tkgUZyQpgs&feature=youtu.be
Why don't you Edgar meme bosses to death, user?

Equip your character to do elemental damage. Fight an enemy that resist said element (100%). Make sure enemy cant kill you. Go to options and put autoburst. Press auto. Leave phone/computer on over night. In the morning, kill the monster with a non-elemental move.

"expensive", even on page 8 it's like 2000 dark/2000 earth for the ones that don't cost crystals. meanwhile for knight panel 4 it's literally over 100k fire seeds and almost as many earth ones

What's HoF?

does this only work with one unit at a time?

Tonight on Obvious News, 2000 is a bigger number than 100.

Do you have the equipment and tms to do it? because you won't get crystals from attacks
also, half as fast

UNLOCK ALREADY
REEEE

>REEEE
fuck off, frog retard

If your Zell isn't wearing 3 gloves don't even talk to me

What's the fastest way to level the mp cards ?

Is it really just buying multiple copies and fusing?

It'll be followed by "Missed the Point" with Bryant Gumbel, where he talks about the fact that user missed the comparison of Page 8 of a legendary job versus page 4 of a vanilla job

>Ice Gloves (II)
Jesus user. I'm sorry you ever rolled that.

Is there a reason to use advance with luneth in BE?

He probably got it from keepers choice. I'm sure hes the same user from last year who couldn't decide what to pick.

Hosting a U+ raid for Bahamut. Bringing Garland and Y'shtola. ID is 7243.

>11 pull
>got both of edea's relics

Is she a good Maria 2.0?

Will you be hosting apoc also? Only have 1 stamina atm.

I certainly could.

Yup, that and spending ability tickets are the only ways to increase the ability level on those cards. Save it for Mobius Day.

yes

Oh, give it up already. You will never ever be rid of us. We frogposters and feelposters will infest everything you love and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it because we're breaking no rules and doing nothing wrong and the mods are on our side.

>do 3 single pulls
>4*
>5* Rinoa's Dress
>5* Sorceress Gown

thank you rngesus

>got a 4* and then 5* Irvine pentabreak off my two single pulls
>do another pull to mimic your meme magic