/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Namekian Edition

The free update will include:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 costumes
3 accessories
5 attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two disappointing Expert Missions

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/ZDYzqAW

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uz7oiqu29ks
dbx.bn-ent.net/information/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beerus is a bitch. Discuss. Also, post bulges.

Beerus > Champa

just accept it

Who are good pc fighters? I need to git gud.

nameks are tryhards

Yeah, but worse than the main character of XV and XV2. And soon goku.

Do it.

Gas them.

Not Toufe, no matter what anyone says. I've lost maybe one match against him and he just lags.
Pomatio, Rechow, Majora (earthling), Torsou, Matos, Jaikama are all great.

Ok.

Apparently nobody. If you're looking for good players go to reddit.

Buutts

Gas yourself.

nice roleplaying, friend

You'll need a new strategy. Butts tend to gas you back.

Rechow also leans heavily on his lag, and isn't a pleasant person in general.

Post new rares.

>leans heavily on his lag
>lost his tournament match because of lag
Go to bed Rechow.

>all the """"best"""" /dbg/ fighters get annihilated in a leddit tournament and then just start crying about the rules or lag

Nah, I fucked up pretty hard of my own accord. No excuse.

Don't kid yourself. You only sparred with him in XV as a friendly training thing, and beat 'mad' him only because Whis was fighting him, you were just the extra help he wanted to scout as a GoD.

Wouldn't this be like...Truten or something?

Cute buufus

My favorite.

>Take my alts along for my quest to Z-rank EMs
>One of them is literally unkillable if he gets mind controlled because of his soul somehow constantly triggering

I have made a critical error.

Cute Gas Chambers, for salty losers who cry when they get beat

what was the deal with the goku and vegeta rule?

Reminder to fist everything as hard as you can.

Pound on the doors all you like BuuScum, you're not getting out.

>uncle moton
Love it.

My best guess: The one guy, killerpredetor is a massive faggot who mains goku instead of playing with his CaC like a non sperg. He cried to the host of the thing so he could participate, thus forcing everyone to wear halos to justify a retarded exception.

So its safe to assume that the Future Trunks arc is going to be DLC 3 right? Because i really want to use burning strike!

youtube.com/watch?v=uz7oiqu29ks

seems retarded
why just not make a tournament where CaCs aren't allowed?
it's much fairer

Doing Gods work, Trunks.

The tournament was supposed to take place in the afterlife. That's why Supreme Kai World was the map and halos were required. The Vegeta and Goku presets that were dead were allowed.

I understand it fine, the rule's still stupid.

It's also fun to point out that, while banning dragon fist for pretty much no reason, this goku preset had it and it was perfectly acceptable to use.

Hmm, well not too ba...
>GT Trunks outfit
Never mind, it's shit

As an added bonus, the OTHER Halo Goku preset doesn't have it.

You need to buy Gohan's gi before the tracksuit appears in the shop. Same thing is done for some other characters - like buying Tenshinhan's Buu outfit in order to get his Cell Saga one to pop up there.

>banning dragon fist for pretty much no reason

There's plenty reason. It's horseshit and broken and anyone who uses it should feel bad about themselves.

That said, it being allowed for the Goku is stupid.

>There's plenty reason. It's horseshit and broken and anyone who uses it should feel bad about themselves.

Are there any moves you absolute children wont whine about?

don't worry the next patch fixes it

It was banned for the same reason everyone cried about Justice Combo for the longest time: It's easy to land.

Dragon Fist does 7.5k and is inescapable at the end of combos due to online issues. It's one of the best enders you can do.

The patch is making it so you can use vanishes and evasives online but until then it's rather ridiculous and I say that as someone who uses or probably more appropriately relies on it.

And it will change nothing because you're good enough to get a heavy break off before tossing it out. The only characters who will be able to vaish out of it will be people with tiny stam pools and buufus.

Id be happy if you could evasive skill out but you cant even do that.

>>>/Oven/

Your picture has nothing to do with the topic, thread or even your own post.

Is this satire? I can't tell.

Screw you, i always make sure to land the Dragon before their Stamina regens. I have used Dragon Fist well before that patch.

That would be great, but i don't believe the leak is legit.

>even your own post
I guess you don't play the game then.

>I guess you don't play the game then.

Ensuring BuuFuu scum are toasty is no game, ma'am.

Justice was doing way too much damage for how easy it was to land. If you didn't have an evasive, you took 6.5k damage to the face, and if it was early in a break, gave you a followup into a second one.

Dragon Fist's problem is that even if you have enough to evasive out, you're screwed.

I don't think you understand. You don't do it off a heavy break. You do it at the end of a long combo and because of how dragon fist works, if you don't vanish or evasive when the kick hits, you CAN'T online.

Offline, yes. Online? No. It was bugged. Still is if you want to try it yourself.

the pic is the ending animation of dragon fist thou

>but i don't believe the leak is legit.
its a literal patch note from the devs
see dbx.bn-ent.net/information/

No you fool. This will change a lot.

Currently people can just do a large combo and then use Dragon Fist just before their Stamina regens, and it will still hit regardless because it is busted online.

What the patch will do is force you to use it on shorter combos, as well on people below 2 bars of Stamina.

It's also relevant because it's discussing balance and this user is respected and known to be pretty decent at the game.

Really, we could all just switch to trips.

Just ignore him, he is the least creative shitposter the general has ever had.

>and this user is respected
>Talking nicely about yourself in 3rd person.

Pathetic. Into oven now.

It's not limited to moves. There's people who hate mechanics like perfect blocks and ki blasts as well.
You'll just have to accept that in a game as buggy and unbalanced as this that everyone has their own idea of fun.

It is worth mentioned that One-Handed Kamehameha still works as an evasive against Dragon Fist.

Until the patch hits, you can use that if you're dealing with such unfair people.

Though you could also still use it after the patch, to be stylish.

Ah, so it has a source beyond Leddit now? Neat, thanks fampai.

>There's people who hate mechanics like perfect blocks

""""People""""

>still roleplaying as a nazi with buufus
nice bro
dont let the mods catch you though they'll sjw ur ass!

whats the difference between the two versions?

Does backflip work?

>bro

did you just assume Xir's gender?

Not anymore, mate. Been a long time since I sat down and played a good few sessions. Deteriorating.

Did you get around to trying that online?

use the official website for sources
they keep it updated for all new information
everything else is bullshit

The original can cancel the backflips by using it in a combo and the MKII can't do that but instead can use a second beam that retracks after the first one like Burst Kamehameha, but for three more bars.

Is it unfair if you use the move legit after a break when your opponent won't get their stam back in time anyway.

One-Handed Kamehameha can be used at the end of a combo to skip the backflip animation.
Mk.II on the other hand always does that animation, but can be bursted for 300 ki to do some extra damage.

>I'm going to stream my own internet dickwaving contest.

You're still our Master Roshi, buddy.

It is weird, i am sure i checked the website previously, but i didn't find anything about the balance changes. I feel like a dork now, sorry.

mk.I can be used during a combo to skip the backflips, mk.II can be fired again for another 300 ki to do even more damage.

It's not really 600 ki worth of damage and it can't skip the flips, but it's great for following on heavy breaks and stylish as heck.

It's also worth mentioning that the second shot on mk.II re-aims it, so you could catch someone who dodged the initial shot by surprise.

Also, the pose before firing is slightly different!

I have tried, but even when I know they have Dragon Fist they keep catching me with either not enough stamina or not enough ki to use it.

They probably expect me to try it, so they wait for that.

Nah, you're cool.

I can't not read his name in spanish for some reason.

Heh-zoos.

Who /fast/ here?

Motion blur is still dumb.

I completely forgot aboot this

kek

Best poster

Jeffery was legit a victim of the rules and lag.

I just want you all to know that you have brought shame upon our general for untold generations for your loss against plebbit. If you had any dignity left you'd sudoku before I get to you

Jesus Buu combos are so fucking boring.

I liked your old hair better

Hey! You said a bad word! Time to call the WSJ to write a life-ruining article about you, and then have several other outlets jump on the bandwagon!

I'm going through a phase, mom

To be fair, all break combos are pretty boring in the end.

If it's true then what's the problem? Dimps doesn't want to fix anything. In fact, I bet in the next patch they'll buff the meme moves.
I wasn't even in the tournament and I'm pretty sure 90% is true.

All combos are boring when you're doing them optimally.

>Caring about tournaments in the shitshow that is DBXV2 Multiplayer

I found a rage quitter rare

Out of curiosity, who are you exactly? Pomatio?

You should have seen some of the matches from that the host was casting. They were hilarious.

>GoDA nerfed to 200 ki
>AZ potentially nerfed so that the freeze is too short to GoDA after
>Dragon Fist nerfed to be escapable
mhmm

Yup. I fucked up on a universal scale and can't say nothing in my defense.

I will take complaints now.

>Super god in the background
>Dad lord
grade A rares