Going to a self-serve junkyard tommorow, any tips?

Going to a self-serve junkyard tommorow, any tips?

I plan on finding hood struts, maybe a bush guard and other small things.

Tools I should bring aside from the basic stuff?

Something to hold your shit. unless they provide shopping carts. also if it's dirt floor be prepared for mud.

I like to sneak a cold one in my toolbag and find a relatively nice car and sit it in and crack open my beer and just bask in the field of cars.

Bring a gun or a knife.

u probably like to fuck some rusty exhausts aswell dont u

Don't ask to borrow other people's tools. It's fucking annoying.

this.
>Every fucking time I go some Mexican want to borrow my fucking tools.

>I let some guy use a ratchet and an extension to get a fender because he didnt bring the right tools
>He gave me back his shitty off brand extension
>It broke when I went to use it again
>He wasn't even mexican

dat get

Plan to not find what you were looking for but come back with some other stuff you probably didn't need

Stuff your bag and pockets full of small shit you might want.

Never hurts to snag a few injectors while you are there.

this desu

I always grab ignition coils off of those modular ford V8s for my shitty expedition

Don't buy the Z

Self serve pocket stash:
-Fuses
-Lightbulbs
-Emblems for your garage n shit
-TPS senor was small enough
-Small hoses, hose clamps
-Rad cap
-Shitknobs
-Small interior trim pieces
-Sometimes you find good CDs, pens, paper pads, rags, ice scrapers, from other cars. And money.
-Wear baggy pants with lots of pockets, if winter wear a hoodie. I've been known to stuff things in my shoes too.

If you're in a city or area with a large concentration of mexicans and scrappers be prepared to find nothing. There's been a few times where the entire car is mangled cause those fucks scrap every little thing possible

Small torch if you have one. Last thing you want to deal with is the part you want to grab having seized bolts

Buy new struts, the ones from the junk yard are already old as fuck and won't last if they even work at all.
I always grab hella nuts and bolts off the ground when I'm there, just fill your pockets and your tool box with random nuts and bolts.

I like your last sentence, man. Must feel good.

Buy the Z

Bunch of niggers. All of you.

cordless electric impacts are nice to have if you have one or can borrow one

I don't want to discourage you because I always have a good time at the junkyard, but this. There are low tier niggers everywhere and they will ask you to borrow tools and other stupid shit, then get really angry if you tell them no. I was stuck in a junkyard security office for like 4 hours one time because some thug got into an argument and pulled a gun.

Only in USA.

This. Anything that fits in your pockets is fair game imo. They charge admission and are still making mad profit on the bigger parts.

Can you get amps and decent speakers etc from junkyards?

Yes, presuming that you get there within days of the junk-car arriving at the yard.
Otherwise the sound equipment will be some of the first parts stripped out of the wreck, then often the nigs will sell the sound parts to a pawnshop.

It's so stupid.

>see nig
>see nig spend hours pulling custom sound system from a wrecked nissan
>know that nig will fuckitup
>know that nig will pay junkyard about $100-$150 for all those parts
>know that nig will proceed down to a pawnshop and sell the parts
>nig will have made like $5.00 in "profit" because pawnshops know
>nig then goes and spends $6.50 on cheap booze congratulating himself on how clever he was.

Honestly, I like LKQ autoparts yards.
They have a comprehensive website that lists what cars are at each location, how long that car has been there, a standard price list, and "rental" tools.
I only ever take my cheap shitty tools, and only the ones I know I'll need.
And a battery powered radio for some Right-Wing talk radio, because Limbaugh and Hannity playing will make you some Conservative bro-friends and repels the worst nigs and Mexicunts.

Dirt floor? You mean ground made of dirt?

Fuck that sounds comfy

Some cash.

So you can borrow a tool you dont have. Seriously wondering why the fuck they dont offer tool rental....

Have fun seeing 400 retards asking u for a fucking wrench.

Mayne chitchat with the madman taking oarts from inside of a transmission. Odd are oretty good the he is either a tweaker or a solid mechanic.

Always grab the wheelbarrow at the door. Its like a shopping cart. You will always fucking need 1

>I like to sneak a cold one in my toolbag and find a relatively nice car and sit it in and crack open my beer and just bask in the field of cars.

This is my dream.

31 years of daydreaming and this is what i come up with. A house with a shop. A 4x4 crown vic with a blown big block, and a fucking self maintaining scrap amd salvage yard. Money goes directly in to buying more land and more shit and hiring more bros.

Yup. Hence rhe cash tip

Mfw show winning square body lifted 4x4 with all roller big block.
Kicking around the idea of electric window and wanted cool looking switches. Online shopping for shit like that sucks cause i wanna see it in real life. Go to pull a part yard. Fight my way throw the zombie horde of tool borrowers.

>didn't find a single electric switch i like.
>wheelbarrow full of shit i dont need
>90's Ford bench seat with a fold down center console in my show truck.
>absolutly hideous.
>comfy as fuck.
>now i get to pay twice what a good seat costs ro get upholstery

>All these niggers
Just be fucking honest you kike lovers.
The majority of the time they don't charge you for stupid shit like one connector on a wiring harness.
Don't fucking steal.

Don't fucking destroy the car to get your piece.
Close the fucking doors when you're done
Any fasteners you're not keeping thread back together where they belong

There's no such thing as a nice car in a u pull and pay.
I have no problem getting dirty when I have to, but getting dirty to be a fucking degenerate scum bag is retarded. Kill yourself.

Edgelord degenerate faggot runs around all day to steal $1.46 in fucking junk...

TOPKEK.

Would hunt down and murder / 10

Bruh i got to tulsa. Holy fuck that radio idea is good advice.

Never leave home without maga shitr and hat for same reason

if it fits in your pocket its free

Bump for this user. My man.

Be ready to deal with retarded monkeys
>I was at a lkq 40% sale day with gf
>I was pulling a manual transmission off a Camry 80% almost done
>some fucking ass hat shows up and asks me what I'm pulling out of it
>Soulja boy I tell him
>he starts to say how he was already pulling it out the day before the sale started but when I saw it it was untouched
>I tell him too bad
>this upset the faggot
>he then starts to shake the car like a mad man and starts cussing for like 10 minutes at me trying to catch me in my zone
>"hahaha your bitch has a nice ass"
>instant triggered.jpg
>I slide out from under the car I see the dude already have a breaker bar in is hand
>I walk up to him and without warning the dude swings the breaker bar and I catch it last second with my left hand but it still hit me on my forearm
>I managed to land a nice clean punch on his jaw and this caused him to let go of the breaker bar
>I have his tool in his hand ready to swing at him until I see some fucking giant run towards me
>shitting pants.jpg
>I was ready to take a beating as knew I would have lost even though I had something to fight a giant
>as he got close to me he pushed me away and took the breaker bar out of my hand and told the other faggot to go home or he will beat his ass
>the six foot something guy told me he just didn't want me to bust a torreto and go to prison for something that probably didn't work
I fucking hate my lkq places man fucking people act like apes sometimes

I forgot to mention that I'm banned from that lkq place and I have a year of community service to do

>I forgot to mention that I'm banned from that lkq place
For what?
>and I have a year of community service to do
That doesn't mean anything, you get community service in hours.
Fake news.

For disrupting and scaring customers and I over reacted on the community service thing I have to do 160 hours of it the closest thing I have were I live is a church that does this soup kitchen type thing and it's going to feel like forever do by chance know how talk them out into lowering my hours bros?

If you already know what your hours are, they're set in stone.
The church might give you free hours though.
Anyone with half a brain wouldn't have been arrested for it in the first place.
And anyone with a 1/4 of a brain wouldn't have plead guilty to it.

God damn it I'm fucked then I've never been arrested or been to court so I didn't know shit but now I know.
P.s. Pulling the whole self defense card doesn't really work in commiefornia they will still charge you some how

>Pulling the whole self defense card doesn't really work in commiefornia they will still charge you some how

It would work EXCEPT that all the criminals misuse that excuse. The burglar in your house claims self defense against the homeowner. The car prowler claims self defense against the car owner. AND YES THEY DO THAT. They come armed in self defense. They don't want the homeowner killing them, so it's better to shoot the homeowner in self defense.

Too many people damage other parts trying to get to what they need. It's a reflection on how society adapts to the worst things they see as more and more people say "fuck it, other people are dicks, so I will be one too".