/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>[Subspecies Singularity I: Malignant Isolation Demonic Realm Shinjuku] (Epic of Remnant chapter 1)
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2017/7836/
Release date: Estimated late February ~ early March

>[Rerun: Uproar of the Chocolate Ladies]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170208.php
From 2/8 to 2/22
Expanded version of the previous Valentine event

>[Valentine 2017 Female Gacha 1]
2/19 to 2/22 MHX (Alter)

>[Valentine 2017 Male Gacha]
Tesla, Arjuna, Karna, Enkidu, Ozymandias, Waver, Vlad and Cu (Alter) rate-up

>[Craft Essences]
>Female
5* Cute Orangette / Street Choco Maid (+5)
4* Choco Angel / Kitchen Patissiere (+3)
3* Blissful Time / Valentine Dojo of Tears (+1)
>Male
5* Chocolatier Arts (+5)
4* Bitter Black (+3)
3* Composure of the Victor (+1)
>Shop
5* Sweet Crystal (+2)
5* Fondant Au Chocolat (+2)

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- Melty Sweetheart CE can now be bought with Rare Mana Prism
- Secondary Archival Storage can be expanded with Mana Prism

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bmksVW5TWu8
youtube.com/watch?v=kD9dJRrNODo
imgur.com/a/Q8K1Z
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/50/92/040030509228.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't want Fate/GO to die.

Sucked back in again

every thread

Until what?

Too bad it's already dead.

all of them

Is there a servant that can possibly stand up to the Tamacat Brigade?

Saber Lion

You give your Casters plenty of love and care, right?

youtu.be/bmksVW5TWu8

Saber Lion should have a skill or NP that gives her an advantage against animals, beasts, Tamamo, and Jaguarman due to being king of the animals.

>being king of the animals
youtube.com/watch?v=kD9dJRrNODo

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>not a doujin
Sad!

Lions can't beat cats. I had a video for this but apparently I lost it, so just accept this image as proof.

imgur.com/a/Q8K1Z

Shinji no longer holding back his power level, is he the strongest rival in all of Fate?

/TheHighestATK/ thread.

Is foxtail worth reading?

Why did Agravain stick lancer Artoria's breasts on his MHX clone?

Gawain is best husbando

Gawain a shit

If want to see Tamamo get beat up.

I thought there was going to be a guda guda honnouji rerun for a second

Yes.

When?

After Shinjuku, since a new event would put DW out of business.

Gawain best husbando

It gets a bad rap here for some reason, I think some people just got tired of it being posted and are still a bit miffed. But yeah its a fairly worthwhile Fate manga, interesting enough original story that has some interesting parts. Some fanservice, some power levels, and at least one new servant. Out of the Fate manga released so far I'd say this is the one to read, its the only one with an original story. Its a solid enough story.

Course I only said its the prime choice one to read out of Fate manga, if we're talking about all around Type Moon manga in general there's some other top picks to be found. Tsukihime manga is pretty great, AATM is fun, Prisma is good but It feels like its own thing entirely rather than Fate somehow, Take Moon is the inspiration for Carnival Phantasm, and I really wish someone would translate Chibichuki already

Heavens Feel and Fate/Strange are still shaping up at the moment. Hard to gauge.

because he's a man of taste

Never

LIZ THREAD

DW won't ever rerun Honnouji,Nobucuck
Get over it already
They would rather pump out Counterfeit rerun which is miles better

Liz a shit

Liz a shit

Liz a shit

Chill out, dude

I just noticed how much people seem to shit-talk in this story.

Why do people still want reruns?

liz a cute!

Reasons, check off which ones apply.
>Didn't get the welfare the first time
>Didn't get the CE the first time
>Event has good payoff of some sort, like roulette gatcha

@168868278
Not enough buzzwords, try harder.

I hope most events have this drop rate. It's so comfy.

>Didn't get the CE the first time
That's officially not a thing anymore. They never re-added Val 2016 CEs to the gacha, nor Melty Sweetheart to the shop.

Except even when the Christmas event was rerun with all three of those, everyone still hated it.

>hey never re-added Val 2016 CEs to the gacha,
Protip: All the 2016 CE's were in one of the last days of the rotation gatcha, also Melty Sweetheart is unlocked if you pay a rare prism.

>They never re-added Val 2016 CEs to the gacha

They did for a day

I saw the guda guda banner ingame and thought there was going to be one.
Don't particularly want one but I thought it'd be nice seeing how DW has been going with the trend of updating older character animations when doing them.

>Everyone
Speak to yourself. It's just a vocal minority.

The Christmas rerun capped the number of times you could run the roulette and had time locked quests which fucked it up.

>2 weeks event
>CEs in the gacha for 1 day
>maxed welfare event CE costs 1 5* Servant or 5 4*
How's that any better, really?

Its enough to make you technically wrong, and that's all that counts.

keep the goalpost where it is

Post your favorite Fate doujinshi, so we can judge the shit out of you with your shit taste.

Tamamo is a shit talker.

What goalpost? Shit from the rare prism shop is virtually unobtainable unless you really want to burn that Astolfo. And only megawhales had 5000 green prisms during the first appearance of Mona Lisa. It's a cancerous as fuck mechanic, why are you shilling it?

On the contrary, it's probably a vocal minority that actually wants reruns. It would actually be in everyone's best interests for new events to include old welfares and such as secondary rewards.

Time locked quests came from the original version of the event.

It's also kind of debatable whether the current event is even a rerun or not. The story quests are taken from the last Valentine's event, and the basic game plan is the same, but the shop is all new (including new reward CEs) and the grind quests were all updated. And the mold mechanic was added. In my eyes it's more comparable to the Nero Festival 2.0 than previous reruns like Halloween and Christmas.

It does always seem to be her involved in the shit-talking as well.

why does she talk like that

Mud really needs to eat

>168869439
>Says that nobody needs reruns for past CEs since they aren't available anymore
>Get told they were
>W-why are you shilling this event?!

Not even giving a (You)

She's putting up this murderous act because she doesn't want to lose Hakuno again

Post this ugly jew gook more, I'm sure you have lot in common with him.

>Already got chocolate/gifts from all the Servants I care about and more
>Completionist in me tells me to get fucking everything
What do

Do it

>Only a vocal minority is against me. I'm in the majority
>No, only a vocal minority is against me. I'm in the majority

Pretty sure that might be a fallacy argument. You perceive yourself in the majority without proof and claim as such yet again without proof. Just make a poll if you want numbers to support it.

Also yes the original Rerun they had was because people begged for it in an interview, partially because they wanted another chance at lewd Irisviel CE. Since they re-ran that one, they decided to rerun a few others along the way to varying success. Its become tradition to rerun something right before doing part2 of it.

Get everything.
Easy.

Says the guy posting Ozzy's cocksleeve.

Who 22+ drops boost or more here.

Okay but it's your fault if I don't get all the prisms and mats I need

START BUYING QUARTZ

Nips liked the reruns. Go check twitter. Nips = MAJORITY.

>Bond line has her saying she'll spend the night personally making sure you understand why she's the best Pharaoh
>Suggestive myroom dialogue
>Valentines event context shows she used Ozzy to get advice for how to best present you with gifts of love, and Ozzy said that despite being a pharaoh she's still in love like a human girl and all too human

She has a senpai kouhai relationship with Ozzy since she respects him as a strong Pharaoh, if you read her interlude she treats Iskandar the same. She seems them all as her superiors.

VANILLA JANNU BUFFS eventually, maybe, if I'm lucky

Someone stop that fox.

>when she actually appears in the story and events she doesn't give a fuck about (you) and is still Ozzy's fangirl
?

You're confusing fanservice shit for people who rolled Nito with the actual character. She compares herself with Mashu, in relation to Mashu's relationship to (you) with her feelings for Ozzy in Camelot, and envies that Mashu is able to be braver. Mashu and Nito get along because they aren't romantic rivals.

You really need to stop pushing your OOC misconception of her. It's kind of gross.

2/10

That's just stupid fanwank you retard. She already had sex with Ozzy.

>using Ozymandias' valentines event as if it was about Nitocris when it was about him
>forgets she actually started to make chocolate for Ozymandias first then for (you) and Ozymandias clearly says so as well

This isn't bait. Cleopatra is also into (you) but when she appears in events and quests she tells you to fuck off and is all over Ceasar, trying to build him a special slim gym for him.

You're fucking stupid to mistake fanservice for idiots who rolled a character with the character in question who, in the actual story which *everyone can see*, doesn't have feelings for your self insert and likes another male.

>people still think she's not actually in love with the Oz

>Sanzou is cuckbait because she doesn't give a shit when you roll her
>Nito is cuckbait because she doesn't give a shit before you roll her
Pick one, faggot

Nito and Mashu being fellow lovesicks kouhais to their respective senpai is basically why they bond in Camelot, you ignorant waifushitter. You know at the end of the day, Mashu is the only love interest with the exception of crazy nutjobs.

Does Musashi's 1st skill boost her NP hit count?

No

If every version of a character that appears in the game isn't slobbering on your dick then you're a cuck. Deal with it.

She only loves Ozzy you worthless piece of trash.

Yes, because we're a hive, right? I'm not the one who brings up Sanzou, idiot. I'm saying that Nitocris and Cleopatra are written exactly the same. They just give meaningless contradictory ooc waifupandering to the rollable versions but when they appear as characters, they are into other guys. You're dumb to expect Sakurai's female characters into your self insert outside of lipservice. Look at Bryn and Boudica for other examples. Sakurai doesn't seem to do that. Altera isn't into (you) in the story mode either.

Sakurai is just taking cues from Nasu because he forces NTR shit into his games due to loathing of his own fans

Facebook is a joke, don't post here again.

I forgot to add this: the same goes with Scat. Sakurai doesn't look like she wants to focus on waifus slobbering on your bland dick. Septem, Camelot, London were pretty scant of this on the parts Sakurai wrote. While Nasu is the one who makes girls fall for (you) for no reason. Look at fucking Babylon as proof.

Fuck off, the only trash here are the shipfaggots and the degenerates that desperately seek to normalize their disgusting fetish, aka (You)

It's kind of the opposite Nasu has add blatant haremshit in Babylon while Sakurai's female characters are busy bonding with Mashu when they aren't Nero who needs to be masturbated at by all. Mordred and Nito were kind of Mashu's galpals.

>self-inserter shitter feelings are hurt
Kek.

toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/50/92/040030509228.html
What does having a threesome with yourself count as?

>no one buys my shit-tier rationalization so I just say m-muh feelings
fuck off

So basically Sakurai needs to fuck off for forcing her fujo self-insert shit into my male self-insert pandering mobile game

Gae.