Europeans

>Europeans
>Gas guzzler tax

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/study-2-trillion-needed-for-us-infrastructure/2011/05/16/AFyppB5G_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>European
>no such tax in my country

same.
Insurance is 50-150 euros a year too even if you're an 18 year old who just bought a 911.
Insurance that pays out in every single circumstance is 400 a year.

>""""""""insurance""""""""

>Dutch
>Taxed into oblivion
>Still paying out of my ass for a little 90's Wapanese shitbox

>Gas-guzzler commonly refers to a vehicle that is perceived to consume a lot of fuel. The term originally came into use in the US when congress established Gas Guzzler Tax provisions in the Energy Tax Act of 1978 to discourage the production and purchase of fuel-inefficient vehicles.

>Americucks

>order 00's japanese shitbox from netherlands
>its in pristine condition, low mileage, has great and rare factory extras, the best color and the most rarest variant with LSD
>pay as much as one without nice bits thats been in accident, been repainted to non factory color and its wheels recolored to disgusting gold from germany, with delivery

feels good

>import VAG car from Germany to the Netherlands
>It has been round the world 10 times and back but the taco says 50k.

>driving 67 5,7l V8 impala in germany
>pay around 400 a year for taxes and insurance

>pay a million in petrol

$5.37 for E10 (91 burger octanes with 10% ethanol) and $5.79 for premium (93 burger octanes with nearly zero ethanol) AFTER TAXES actually, plus our less puke-based urban planning means we're not forced to drive as far as you for necessary trips, and we're not wasting as much time on them as you are.

I've seen a Ram 1500 and a 7th gen F350 today alone. There's also a V8 Grand Cherokee and V8 Range Rover in my village.

Mainlander Euros are the truly cucked.

t. Englishman

the US has a GG tax, you inbred, square-state living trump-loving nazi

>having the steering wheel on the wrong side unless someone makes a model just for you or it's a nipbox
>country lanes barely wide enough for a single Ford Fiesta with walls on both sides

>Mainlander Euros are the truly cucked

>Yfw I pay .49 euros per liter of gasoline.
>And I get 11mpg
Freedom ain't free mofackah

>Americans
>actually buying domestic cars
>actually buying inferior products to support 'your' economy

More like cum guzzler tax amirite

>mfw cities are built for people not cars
>mfw public transport is cheap and comfortable
>mfw I don't need to drive for absolutely everything

I see Kraut asshurt is an all board phenomenon. Good look passing your TUV.

>he replied to me
>lel butthurt kek XD
you have to go back

This. European cities are comfy because we don't have a nigger problem.

You're right.
You have a sandnigger problem, which is somehow WORSE.

1.65 per liter of Gasoline over here.

California is not America

>which is somehow WORSE

>Japan is the lowest because they're all killing themselves instead of eachother

Not saying this is wrong, but do you realize how insignificant these numbers are though?
1.5 out of 100,000 (Canada) is 3 deaths out of 200,000
4.5 out of 100,000 (US) is 9 deaths out of 200,000.
A whopping difference of 6 people.
Your chances of getting murdered in Canada is .0015% and your chance of getting killed in the US is .0045%.

Wew I pay about the same too, because I'm not stupid and use LPG instead of petrol.

>Sit in a tube with other people
Vs
>Sit in your own comfy bubble with no one bothering you
Kys

>Not stupid
>Uses lpg
Kys

You're one of those anti LPG autists? Nice, I'll add you to the filter.

>have the option to get anywhere comfortably even without a car
>be forever bound to a piece of metal feeding the oil jew
stay cucked friendo

>sharing your mode of transport with other people
>comfortable

In neutral to it, but it's not better than gasoline in freedomland

>Sharing a vehicle with others that you don't know, without your consent
>Calling other's cucked

Ain't a problem if you're not an autist and if you live in a 99.8% white country.
One thing that I miss from my childhood and teenage years is being able to snooze on my way to school.
I still think that commuting via car is nicer but it might be a thing that varies from person to peroson 2bh

Of course not. However it's half the price of petrol in Europe, so I think it's pretty sensible to use LPG for your DD.

I just really don't like the idea of the secondary tank taking up all trunk space. And that a shoddily installed tank will explode.

There are LPG tanks that go below your trunk, instead of the spare wheel.

>italian
>yearly 250 euro road tax and 650 euro insurance for my shitbox mx5
Feels bad

>would rather not get where he needs to be than share a vehicle with others
>being this neurotically afraid of other people
Yep, that's terminal autism.

if you DD for example to work and back you get ethanol mod and if you do long distances you get diesel, lpg is for buses

I had to pay it in Texas on my Chevy SS

Obviously you don't have a job, otherwise you'd understand the value of solitude after work.

Or being able to get places quickly instead of stopping every 500 feet

Ethanol? As in E85? Very few places sell it and it costs almost twice as much as LPG.

>yurop
>99.8% white

Yeah, E85. But the mod is free/almost free and around here they sell it everywhere. You have to count in the price of the LPG mod which was how much? 1K € if it wasn't shoddy?

>Europe consist of two countries, Germany and Sweden, I saw it on FOX!

kys pls

>Paying more money so you can pay more money

Americucks

>Land of free, home of the brave
>Industry is cucked by Corporate Average """Fuel Economy"""

Not the whole thing. My country, just like most Eastern European countries is 99.8% white, if not more.
You can get used LPG equipment installed for around 300. It will pay for itself after around 10k kilometers with most cars.

>Used
>LPG
Eh, no, thanks, I like my life way too much for that...

That doesn't make sense. Your new LPG system will become used too after a few thousand kilometers, y'know.
Plus there is absolutely no risk with new LPG systems that use direct injection.

M8 we are both from Eastern Europe, we both know that "used" doesn't mean that somebody installed it just for the lulz and few K km in order to test it. It means that it's either salvaged from a totaled car or torn from stolen car by local nignog equivalents. I ain't trusting that.

Whatever floats your boat. You can get new equipment that will pay for itself after 30k kilometers instead.

>amerikek can't comprehend that properly organized public transport is faster in 9 cases out of 10
>hurr durr muh solitude
lmfao. at least try and come up with an argument, pathetic tripshit.

But he is right? And we have god-tier public transport in here...

>we have god-tier public transport in here
>engaging in discussion despite clearly having no idea

>frogposting

>Public transport
>Faster
In my car it is about the same. My motorcycle takes half the time. My truck is a little slower because it's ancient
>Yurop in charge of understanding that buses and trains stop often and don't take you exactly to where you need to go
>Yurop in charge of affording one vehicle at a time, if that

>being rich
>all tax is pocket change to me

thx 4 ur concern, friend

>my route in a country with awful city planning and atrocious public transport is indicative of situation everywhere
>amerifat still not being able to comprehend that not every country is as shit at civil engineering as murrica
top yourself burgerbro

American cities are built around vehicles, unlike your medieval shitholes that need a bus to get around and tax you for enjoying the things you like

>be dutch
>pay near a hundred euros each month to insure a 850kg car
>pay more than 200 euros a year in taxes
>gas isn't even cheap

Literally nothing is cheap in Europe.

>American cities are built around vehicles
Is that really a good thing though? It immobilizes the people that don't have personal vehicles.

>>pay near a hundred euros each month to insure a 850kg car
Fucking where, a Twingo would cost like 60 for me

What the fuck is your problem you fucking pussies? If you have the privilege of installing LPG for cheap you should fucking do it. You have no fucking idea how much money you're saving, retards. Besides, the chances of that shit failing or blowing up ever us 0,01%, and even then the explosion can't kill or even harm you from the trunk. Don't you idiots do any fucking research before crying about "muh dangerous LPG!!!!!!1111"?

>beautiful cities with rich history and culture where both people with cars and without can get around comfortably
>hideous nigger infested slums with grotesque concrete phalluses sprinked in the middle and surrounded by vomit-inducing conformist suburbia
stay mad tripfaggot

>Dutch
>finally saved up enough money for a nice old Land Rover
>not allowed in my city anymore because low emission zones

It's funny that you defend LPG so much yet use Clarkson as a reaction pic.

>Netherlands
>SUV
Why?

Toyota Starlet.
I'm 19 years now, but that doesn't matter. You're in the so called "risk group" until you're 24 and your rates will be ridiculously high no matter what you drive or where you live. But I guess the fact that I live in the randstad doesn't help much either way.

Nothing wrong with LPG, power losses are neglectable with a 3G installation. You can spend all the money you save (up to 500 euros a year) on some serious mods too.

>randstad
Ah, there we go. Groningen is a lot more forgiving when it comes to insurance rates I guess.

Meh, 500€ isn't worth the cuck status.

Great, now enjoy being forced to drive and wasting hundreds of hours a year on it whether you want to or not.

Also tax allergic politics have neglected road maintenance for decades to keep the prices of driving disproportionally low, and now the waiter's presenting the bill for your meal.

washingtonpost.com/local/study-2-trillion-needed-for-us-infrastructure/2011/05/16/AFyppB5G_story.html