>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:

webums with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

superstreetbike.com/1999-2008-suzuki-gsx1300r-hayabusa-used-and-reviewed#page-5
arenavision.in/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germany might win the games, but the Anglos won the wars, the culture wars, the trade wars and everything that actually mattered.

>tfw u go on craigslist and see sportster engine buells slowly but surely getting meme taxed

so much for liking them before it was cool I guess

why don't you people just talk about motorcycles, I really really really like bikes, so I come to the bike thread and I want to talk about bikes.

Apparently nobody else feels this way and I'm wondering why, don't you like bikes?

Early for
>TFW no A E S T H E T I C dainese leather jacket

Just wait until the end of season

Sweet cafe bike

End you're life

You mean Sofocle was a genius far ahead of his times. Fuck, he's far ahead even our times. If you look at people like this . 3000 years and it's still the same shit.

>Just wait until the end of season
oh yeah huh. how did I forget that.

wondering that myself desu

also what does a worn-out clutch feel like /dbt/?

It feels like a regular one, just more worn out

>ahead of his times
>implying this is a good thing

polite sage for offtopic

It's cuz ur gay lol

Seriously though, it's because most of the people in these threads dont actually own a bike and just shit post.

Pretty damn much. Evolution led us to this point, but basic animal instincts of the pack still are deeply within us.

>you should think in terms of human race, for fuck's sake. Someone's problem is everybody's problem.
It most definitely is their problem when these fuckers fly planes into our buildings and drive semis through our fairs and shoot up our social gathering places.

That is when it goes from a big happy cozy family to us vs them. Humans are not capable of living in total harmony if there's ever two different ideas of how humans should live.

I saw a shitload of 2.5k lightnings and firebolts at the end of last season. They're just overpriced right now because it's spring.

>the trade wars
Lmao they lost to a single indian bastard.

The worst posters on /dbt/ all have bikes.

like so

They just don't like them I suppose.

I really like my bike, I just can't ride when I'm doing nothing at work because my last day at my old job is tomorrow

>Evolution
It's called ignorance.
>animal instinct of the pack
>all animals group in packs
>humans have the instinct to group in packs
Yes, ignorance.

if you like bikes so much why are you always derailing threads about them with unrelated political nonsense?

the only conclusion I'm left to draw is that you just don't like bikes.

Otherwise why would you do it?

A worn out clutch will slip a little during hard acceleration.

>‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Yikes!

It's not ignorance when one group of lions murders and maims another group of lions, or a group of monkeys kill another group of monkeys.

We've been doing the she thing since the dawn of life, don't act like humans have evolved past that, we're still doing it to this day with all the war and espionage in the world. In fact, the Arabs are doing it to each other.

Because I like a good debate.

>It's not ignorance when one group of lions murders and maims another group of lions, or a group of monkeys kill another group of monkeys.
Can't you see the difference here? Maybe the fact that humans are capable of rational thought? No?
>We've been doing the she thing since the dawn of life, don't act like humans have evolved past that, we're still doing it to this day with all the war and espionage in the world. In fact, the Arabs are doing it to each other.
1. Humans aren't carnivorous.
2. Humans don't have an instinct to group in packs
3. Why are you comparing humans to lions of all the animals?

Jesus you're so ignorant it hurts, you use arguments on the same level of the ones a middle schooler would use to justify nazism. The irony.

>implying this is a good debate
>implying theres such a thing as a good debate about politics
cmon man

Will people point and laugh if I buy a kawasaki?

yes

>1. Humans aren't carnivorous.
>2. Humans don't have an instinct to group in packs
yes they are and yes they do

Yes

At least it's not a honduh

Humans are omnivores tho

which includes being carnivorous

Every middle-aged white collar beta male (and their mothers) rides a Honda round these parts.

Even though we are capable of rationality thought, even though the magnificence of man allowed us to conquer the planet and even though we are able to build great societies, you aren't able to see the forest through the trees.

We still kill each other, crime still exists, and when you take two different cultures that have different views on how to exist, there's tension. That tension usually leads to violence. The people living in the middle East mostly might not give a shit, but enough of them care enough that another culture has encroached on them that they lashed out.

It doesn't matter how educated your culture is or how advanced your technology and philosophy are, when push comes to shove, humans revert back to the natural animal instinct of fight or flight to protect what's yours.

You need to go back.

Not if it's a good one

>You need to go back.
I'm not the one practicing entryism in a hitherto more or less apolitical space. YOU go back.

Or we both stay, and I keep making fun of you and the pastanigger for your r/atheism tier conversations.

Oh, so you're just like a cat and need meat in order to survive and almost everything else poisons you, uh?
The only group humans are naturally driven to protect is the direct family, wife and kids, for obvious reasons.
No?
Why would they?
I have no problem with sterminating all Isis members, even camp where they train children, with some bombs, as long as they don't create environmental issues. That's not war, that's a solution to a problem. I have a problem with uneducated american jews saying stupid shit like "remove all the arabs" (you can easily substitute X to arabs to see how stupid that is) or that he supports X or Y country whatever they do in 2017. I would gladly renounce to the sovereignty of my country tomorrow if it meant we could have a (working) global government.

Fuck... Viñales is quick with the Yamaha.
What a lap.

where 2 find strim?

Do motogp helmets have anything in them besides bluetooth or do they not even have that?

superstreetbike.com/1999-2008-suzuki-gsx1300r-hayabusa-used-and-reviewed#page-5

wew

(scroll down)

>all white people
kekaroni

rider to pit communication is banned.

arenavision.in/
The stream is in Spanish tho, and you need the Ace Player, but its HD.
Bluetooth? What for?
They got nothing.

ty

Topkek. I'm enjoying it.

Also are frame sliders universal?

It's an idealism war that has been there for the last 140 years, but Jews see it different. It's just the next group of people trying to kill them. This right here, this is an argument neither of us will change the other person's mind of. We can go into it, but there will be no resolution, I guarantee you.

It's not fair, his name grants him 10hp more.

>Jewlover
Sad
We should just wipe out all of the middle East with big bombs
No other first world countries would be against it, just some other random sandniggers in Africa and shit
???
Profit

> Favorite Aspect Of Bike: "I am very happy with the ride and the way it looks. "I bought it in 2005 while dating my wife. In 2006 we went out for breakfast wearing only jackets and gloves—no lids. Well, I got into racing along a city street with an AMG E55 and at the third red light we approached, my wife leaned over and told me to 'smoke this fool' at the light.

>"I had just added the BMC filter, done the airbox mod and changed my map the day before. I had no idea what kind of HP jump I was in for in the midrange with a passenger on back.

>"You can guess what happened—light went green, Benz went forward and my headlight went straight up. I twelved the bike before I even crossed the intersection, but onlookers said I managed to keep it at 12 o'clock long enough for my wife to fall off the seat onto her butt. Then somehow I fell/somersaulted backward and ended up on my feet (head never touched the ground), so I ran to grab her, praying that I didn't just ruin her career (she was a dancer/model at the time, still is).

>"I almost got into it at the accident scene with the asshole cop who thought I was doing wheelies down the street. He told me I couldn't go to the hospital with my wife because I wasn't hurt and he needed to ask more questions.

>"My mother had arrived at the scene by then, and she saw me balling up a fist at that point and pulled me away from the cop. She told me to just tell the EMTs my head hurt, and then I could go with my girl to the hospital in the ambulance. That cop actually rushed to catch the ambulance before it left so he could hand me a ticket for reckless driving, which I crumpled up and threw on the floor in front of him.

>Also are frame sliders universal?
Yes you apply them to your fairings with m3 adhesive tape

>We should just wipe out all of the middle East with big bombs
Nah, I think we should suck them dry of oil, then let them duke it out themselves. They're doing a good job of it already.

>"When we got home her response rocked me. She told me she knew how much I loved riding, she knew how bad I had been wanting that bike, and getting rid of it would only make me feel worse. So, we both agreed to set about using the bike as a rolling advertisement for her new fetish website 'hot-soup.com' and with a killer paintjob, she figured I'd never do anything stupid like that again."

I thought you used scotch tape and leftover chewing gum, thanks.

This is the knowledge I needed from dbt.

>rolling advertisement for her new fetish website 'hot-soup.com'
w-what's the fetish

custom made shell to fit the riders head perfectly.

thats pretty much it. You can get one yourself no problem.

I guarantee you that if you created two governments for the two states that incarcerated stupid settlers that try to stir shit and fundamentalists of each part things would be much better. The problem is that jews identify the religion with their ethnicity and muslism have state religion. Both are cancerous views and bound to instill conflict.

>"I bought it in 2005 while dating my wife. In 2006 we went out for breakfast wearing only jackets and gloves—no lids. Well, I got into racing along a city street with an AMG E55 and at the third red light we approached, my wife leaned over and told me to 'smoke this fool' at the light.
This can't be real. But then again it's america.

Do you know if the Sena 3s-w is alright for a cheap intercom? For 90 bucks it seems like a deal.

The Jews won't give up land, and I don't believe they should. Should they stop settling in the territories? Probably. They're stirring up shit where they shouldn't be.

>The Jews won't give up land, and I don't believe they should
It's not about the land, it's about what settlers do. Have you ever seen a documentary about settlers? They are literally brainwashed, they claim some land and then proceed to make life for everyone else in the area unbearable because "they weren't granted the land by god".
You wanna live there? Fine. Start behaving like a huge faggot spouting fundamentalistic shit I'm gonna lock you up. This is what Israel should do. Instead they turn their eyes the other way.

Well it's state sponsored that's the thing. I don't agree with it.

so what do you think about the new KTM? It looks light as fuck with that barebones frame and might actually come to be the first 2-cylinder semi-supermoto that actually handles like a sumo.

Kinda interested to see if Husquarna gets the engine as well and if theyd turn it into a Nuda 2 maybe?

For those who missed it, East Coast wins
Thanks to all the people who voted

That tail looks fairly buell-ish.

If they made a version with a half fairing it would be tits.

man, I really don't like the look of that tail section

guess you don't look at it when you're riding it tho

>first 2-cylinder semi-supermoto that actually handles like a sumo.
sxv is a twin, right?

Dukes are road bikes, not supermotos.
They have an Enduro line for that reason.
Looks cool though. Curious to see what makes it into a production model off the prototype.

Also what the fuck is a semi-supermoto

>this exhaust

>that exhaust

>that exhaust

>also what does a worn-out clutch feel like /dbt/?
Like driving an automatic. No throttle response.
Slip it just slightly and give a burst of gas, if it feels the same released, time to check thickness.

>talk about bikes
You're not supposed to talk about them. You ride them and wrench them. Then show up on one out of nowhere with a smug grin.

Talking is for bullshit like makeup and celebrities.

I live in a place that 100 years ago (not 3000 lol) belonged to another state, its inhabitants spoke a different language and had a different culture. Suddenly they were sold to a different state which proceeded to sistematically sponsor the new culture. Later the old inhabitants were offered the choice to lose their material belongings in favor of the new ones and remain in the region or emigrate to a different land. This was just before WW2. After the war there were terroristic acts.
Now we're bicultural and the richest region of the country. It's not perfect but it's not the middle east.

Jews and arabs are simply stupid and uneducated.
>muh holocaust, muh mohammed!
No future.

>Dukes are road bikes, not supermotos.

This is literally the same bike with some different plastics

>Also what the fuck is a semi-supermoto

2 cylinder nakeds made to look like supermotos of course.

these are Hyper motos

Where the fuck is the bike?
All I can see are the wheels, the engine, the tank and the handlebars.
>east coast
Doesn't east coast have shitty roads?

Can't you retards simply organize a west, an east and a central meet?
Why are you so stupid?

Why the fuck would I want to organize 3 meets? If some other fag wants to do it, they can feel free

Coolest bike Ducati makes. Do they race them anywhere?

Israel was literally just a desert with two or 5 big cities before the war, the only fertile ground and desirable parts where the kibbutzim where built by Jews, yet now its a hotbed.

I get what you're saying, but Jews had been emigrating there and buying the land legally for about 50 years prewar. Kicking people out of there homes isn't right, but retaliation isn't either.

>where's the bike?
>all i see is what makes it a bike!!

For now it's just gonna be one meet, if there's enough people requesting separate meets maybe it'll happen.

>This is literally the same bike
That's a 2007-2011 model. My bike is a 2015.
Pic related is the only current supermoto KTM offers. Similar, yes, but different suspension, swingarm, fuel tank, frame, wheels, etc. Same motor, though. Same goes for 690 Enduro models.

I don't think they race them anywhere. I'm thinking of getting one though. They're fun but still capable for touring and aren't uggo like fz6 ;)

>I
Or maybe you should organize only the meet of the region you want to meet in and leave the other two to two people who want to meet in those regions?

How fucking stupid are you?

so yeah you got an older supermoto with some new plastics

A bike is supposed to be ridden.

>They're fun but still capable for touring
>Touring
>With memevalves
Kek
>and aren't uggo like fz6 ;)
:(

I'd organize a Rocky mountain meet, but I kind of like the idea of a big tour.

JUST LIKE UR MOM LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

You want to take charge of West coast? Feel free to shoot me an email.
Also thats what I just said, if someone wants to plan one for west coast or Rockies and there's anough demand someone else could plan one.
For now though, only one meet because it makes more sense and believe it or not many people want to make road trips out of SAM.

They have a 15k mile service intervals nowadays, same as Jap scrap. Just way more expensive to get done lul

>these bikes look the same so they are the same

Also I like the sound of a big tour also, seems like a more fun time than just going a few hours away for the weekend or something

>Rekt

It could be fun. I'm already going on a tour in August though so we'll have to see about the dates.

I'm not american. You guys should be more organized and systematical.
>believe it or not many people want to make road trips out of SAM.
I don't think I'm wrong when I say that 90% of cali anons won't come to your new england meet.

Sich good memories...

Not like your virgin dick would know.

>Yuropoor
Opinion utterly disregarded

You would think people would convert the duke into a supermoto since ktm enduros/supermotos cost 4-5k$ more than dukes and all they would have to buy are plastics.

Your loss.

who else is /nobike/ here?

dealer said 2 more weeks before its delivered.

What bike?
I posted as a nobike for like 8 months, shit sucked

What bike?

And no :^)

had to sell my first bike a few years ago due to some poor life choices.