Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

>that soothing starcrump doomposting
>all those obsessive twitch brose images, maybe even a steamchart of two that uses data wrong
>and maybe even a "THIS TIME ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT"

Feels like a warm blanket of familiarity.

>this is a big ass
-/d2g/
fucking whiteys lmao

so has bulldog finally found a girl that is sucking his donger?

Is there anyone in the lore stronger than Oracle?

SingSing is literally the only thing that keeps dotards afloat tbqh

>18 base str
yeah lots of heroes

>anyone in the lore
>uses in game stats
I see reading is not your strong point.

how are the in-game stats not official lore

Cause Earthshaker's strong enough to shake the entire earth, fold mountains, and crack tectonic plates from the lore (ability descriptions) but somehow he starts off weaker than, "Red Orc with an Axe" and "Fat Butcher with Hook."

then Weaver is the strongest

DEATH TO DOTA
DEATH TO DOTA
DEATH TO DOTA

why are all d2g threads so slow now?

That ferret has good taste.

>now

-ancient apparition-
-elder titan-
-weaver
-the fundamentals-
-arc warden-
-oracle-

No, you're right user, my bad. Crystal ''Maiden" isn't a whore. She's just a fucking slut. She doesn't even sell her pussy, she just gives it up for free because she loves being used like a filthy little cum dump for the entire town. All she asks in return is that they don't use condoms.

Crystal Maiden is PURE ABSOLUTELY PURE!

Ilexa is in Sun Wukong's court now!

we need a change of pace, Veeky Forums is just getting stale. I suggest we move the gulag to its rightful home

DOTARDS

How do you win if your mid sniper rushes aghs and has the least last hits on your team and is the only hard carry?

Typical coming from "my braincell count is equal to my intelligence per level" Mortred.

The cutest too.

>sauce never ever
Life is fucking cruel

No e-sports

Just wait till Kiev majors

QUADS AND I BUY A FUCKING TICKET

This reference must be the work of an enemy stand!

No Sing stream

I don't get why people think weaver is the strongest. His race weaves time together but thats an entire race. As an individual he ain't got shit on AA or the fundamentals.

I wish that dying fuck would finally finish hunter x hunter before kicking the bucket

*weaves behind you*

pshhhhh skitterrr skatrrrr

Nigga you can't complain. The ONLY people that are allowed to complain are Berserk fans.

LITERALLY FOUR CHAPTERS RELEASED LAST YEAR. 75 FUCKING PAGES IN AN ENTIRE YEAR.

Why dont you reread them

>only hard carry

>hxh fans have no room to complain
>2 chapters released in 2013
>9 chapters released in 2014
>0 chapters in 2015

is Berserk still stuck in harem mode?

They are trying to unrape caska right now.

how to play wispless CK?

Don't buy Armlet.

Honestly, as much as people wank over how his illusions get attack speed, you're still more than dandy just stacking strength, just without the Armlet. Treads, Vanguard can be a good pickup depending on the matchup and makes your illusions real tanky, Manta and Heart are still go to items. You can get an Echo if you want as a first item, it helps a bit with mana.

I would say the biggest thing for CK is his 120gpm talent. Along with his crit giving him hefty lifesteal, fast levels mean faster items, and he can farm creeps pretty well now. I'm an old CK veteran, so call me biased, but my favorite build for him is Treads, Manta, Heart, Skadi. Only thing that really changes now is that
!. You can actually afford a Skadi, as if the game ever went long enough for you to get a Skadi you lost because the enemy carry is 6 slotted now
2. You can get an AC instead of a Skadi, and it meshes extremely well with the armor shred from your W

Also, Reality Rift being able to target spell immune dudes at level 25 is pretty good too. By the time you're 25 you should be able to explode anyone, you don't even need Chaos Bolt.

You can run support CK though, max stun first with a point into RR, get Arcanes and then Aghs. But that's silly.
You can also get a Maelstrom first on CK, helps him farm creeps more better and gives great attack speed to your illusions... but I don't like it that much. CK is better at farming heroes than creeps, even with his buffs to creep farming.

Can anyone give me a few good/interesting Spirit Breaker position 4 builds?

I'm honestly not that big of a fan of aghs (unless it's like 3-4th item), echo sabre or shadow blade.

I've had a lot of success rushing for solar crest and/or drums before blademail (seriously solar crest is fucking ridiculous).

Anyone willing to argue for a few good builds? I wanna master this babby's first roamer.

Blyat king bar after blademail for uninterrupted mayhem

Dude you need the creep clear and the AS it gives and has a great build scaling.

brown boots>urn>midas>whatever the fuck you want
Spirit breaker doesn't give too much of a fuck about items so it doesn't matter what you buy on him unless you need an aghs or bkb. It is mildly disturbing that you didn't list lotus orb though. I don't think blademail is that great on him because it's not like you ever need to burst a tanky hero that can't really spam spells.

I've been thinking, with the 120 gpm (at lvl 20? I think it is), isnt midas a good item on ck? I'm normally against midases in 99% of cases except obvious exceptions like invoker and the odd catchup midas or the ''oh shit this game isn't gonna end untill atleast 25-30 min'' midas, but it gives AS, levels, and his talents are great. I'm also torn on armlet, the few times I played CK pre 7.00 I often felt that armlet was TOO good on ck, to the point where it was just way overkill. if you got a lvl 2 ult off, stunned someone and reality rifted them they were instant dead anyways, AND it was not good at all for farming since he had no way to make up for the HP loss unlike heroes like naix or WK, so I normally went echo sabre instead to give mana and a little more burst/slow in teamfights.

haven't played CK in 700 though, so idk if the lifesteal on crit is enough to make up for hp loss on armlet so you can use it for farming

Do you REEEALLY need it? What you do as CK is force fights, win them, and then push with your team. He's still an illusion hero, and illusions will wipe out creepwaves extremely fast.

I'm not saying you can't go Maelstrom, but on its own the item isn't much of a powerspike for CK, and it offers nothing to your illusions except some attack speed. You could honestly get Drums instead for a similar effect and some stats, Maelstrom is primarily for farming and CK farms well enough with his crit now. But he's still a fight oriented hero, not a farmer.

Hell, your illusions get more benefit from a Midas than a Maelstrom, and if you rush a Mjollnir ur dum cause that's a bunch of attack speed for illusions that don't do much damage who also die to a light breeze because they have shit for armor and half your effective hp.
If it works for you, then great, but personally I like playing CK around strength stacking like before, just with an AC instead of a Skadi. While also being able to afford an AC/Skadi.

I think my perfect CK build, as of 7.02 would be Consumed Moonshard (illusions benefit woo), Heart, Heart, AC, Manta, BKB/Skadi, Travels
Maybe switch out the Skadi for a Mjollnir.

Well, Midas is good for long games on every hero, but it's all about how early you can get it. I'm not saying don't get it on him, especially now that illusions benefit from the 30 attack speed it gives, but ultimately CK's illusions get the most bang for their buck by stacking strength.

You can still get Armlet too, but I don't feel CK's lifesteal is reliable enough to justify how much HP you're losing during fights with it on. CK isn't really for sustained fighting, he's physical burst. You ult RR explode some poor bastard.

He's really a lot more versatile in general. His changes as well as his talents open him up a lot. I would say the only talent I always take is the 120gpm though. On a hard carry like CK that extra gold goes a long way.

>slavs winning at cs:go

it's fucking over
dota is finished

>CK isn't really for sustained fighting, he's physical burst. You ult RR explode some poor bastard.
thats his strength, from the little I played him before I found that I had the most success in games where I was able to NOT rely so much on his ult, since it has long cd, long cast time and he's still somewhat kiteable, not to mention AOE heroes can still rek your illus easily, even with an early armlet
kind of feels like luna, in the sense that a good ult should win you every single teamfight in the midgame, but realistically, against good enemies you wont find those good ults as easily and need to fall back on right clicks/lucent beams unless they are stupid and commit on you without being able to stop you from ultying
which is why I feel like the midas/maelstrom/echo build is nice since it gives you high right clicks, farm and blabla untill midgame is over and you can BAM shakalaka get a heart or bkb or halberd or mjollnir whatever, pop ult and take raxes or some other big objectives

be reminded

You gotta ult when you're ready to take towers.
Winning a teamfight with ult means you're able to take towers 20-40% faster, and hell, you can even backdoor after a certain point with ult.

Chaos Knight is fantastic at ganking, if you're going for pickoffs, of course don't ult. Ult when you can push down towers afterwards, or push them down immedately. If the enemy team is preoccupied don't be afraid to splitpush and melt tier 2s or even 3s depending.

You use his ult like you would a black hole or ravage or haunt. Don't use it to get away, use it to wipe the enemy team then push.

>smash

That is universally the only game that everyone else agrees is absolute trash

@168881885
You don't even deserve a you for such shitty ass bait.

>FGCucks are still furious their shitty esport was taken forcibly from them by smash, the only good fighting game

Is ppd still the fucking CEO of EG? He's just streaming random shit games 12 hours a day. You'd think managing a company like EG would take more of your time.

poland strong kurwa

I only have fun playing shadow demon.

I've seen this gif for 3 years now, and only through your filename did i actually pay attention enough to notice the skin color juxtaposition

too bad skadi the league item will never get nerfed

diffusal needed changes, redditbruno destroyed it instead

you're welcome user

>literally ledits discord server in OP
when someone is going to make a /d2g/ discord?
if I wanted to shitpost with leditors I wouldnt have came here

Skadi is perfect where it is.
A great item that nobody ever gets as a first item because it's too expensive and doesn't offer too much of any one thing to be worth it.

>he doesn't know about discordbros

enlighten me user

>kicking ass
>guy d/c's on our team
>gets abandon
>enemy team defends highground until they can deathball us
>lose
>"reported by 5 parties in 1 game"

loving
every
lel

>he doesnt know bout the gulagcord
baka desu senpai

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO ORGANISE TEAM PRACTICES IN AUS

What the fuck is so hard about logging into Steam for ONE SECOND and notifying the others you won't be on that day? Why are my fellow Ausfags such fucking cunts?

stop being a tryhard m8
you'll never win a major so what's the point

I would if I had a team that regularly practised.

>ABP
Switch to U block origin cuck
t./g/

You stated the obvious reason TWICE in your own post
>straya

against who? bots? LUL

I fucking hate my country.

>15 users
I'll stick with reddit

team up with adelaide

Hey, maybe they're not cunts and were only bitten by a redback

What?

good morning dotards

Singsing is streaming dotards

I wonder what goes through the minds of women like that. Like does she KNOW she's only up there coz of her tits? Sheever's analytics, humour and, well, anything sucks other than her 7/10 looks so she must KNOW she's up there coz of her vag only, right?

Show us your nudes. We're tired of waiting.

>woke just in time for sum singx2
fuck yes

>Korean dota players: 0.01% of playerbase
>Russian dota players: 30%+ of playerbase

Korean Voiceover Support: YES
Russian Voiceover Support: NO (also community-built text translation)

valve knows russians will gladly eat shit so they don't have to try

Valve knows Russians will play this game no matter what.

Maybe she is not my type but i consider her average at most. like a 5/10 or 6/10 max

Nice tabs.

>no GAY SEX WITH HATS ON
3/10

i find her more attractive than the male 'talent0'

Does sing sing use his middle mouse button for his camera?

nobody does that.

Not sure which button he uses to move the camera but i think it is mouse3

I do, I could probably bullshit some reason about it being superior or something but I'm just used to it is all.

Using your middle mouse button or even using WSAD to pan the camera is objectively superior than edge panning.
Purge said it so himself.

is he //? i dare not say it

Kevin ''PurgeGamers'' Godec

cucks who voted against Trump will never be our guys

Purge permanently banned me from his twitch chat years ago, because i said something about his jungle not been completely efficient.

He is such a loser and a cry baby.

Calling him inefficient is the worst thing you could do.

>he called purge inefficient
he prob was so triggered he cried himself to sleep

The funniest part is that i was joking with another guy on the chat, i wasnt even paying attention to the stream.