Brit Veeky Forums Dragmeetboogaloo

The day is dawning of the second dragmeet and first main even of the year with the low price of £22!
Taking place at Shakespeare Raceway we'll be drinking, racing duckin' 'n' divin'. The event allows you to part take in drag racing or watching us daft cunts and pros have a go at it. There's even a shitbox cup for those of you which own one so the competition is fierce!

Event details:
shakespearecountyraceway.co.uk/eventdetails.asp?event=101

People coming:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p-Q0lNwUGlLZrl8-D9ELuFuWdGxoNnfcbhoHMp0_CzU/edit#gid=0

Feel free to post a burner mail to join the slack group if you fancy the idea of getting bantered 24/7

We had an absolutely blast last year and at the end of the day it doesn't matter what you drive, it only matters how much of a sick cunt™ you are.

>wearing sleeves at dragmeet

>being cold

Look at the site of them feet in the image

I understand that this guy is comfy but how does he drive with them?

Anyone who participates in this event will get to experience my 3/4 length jeans LIVE

>no link to the candy shop yet

brit-o(dot)co(dot)uk for those who want to eye up the competition.

He drives

I'm on 4 or 5 levels of drunk

>common grey mr2

Eww

Reminder to give Jules your £22 as he is dealing with the tickets :^)

Camping is a pretty fun and it's great to use slang that Americans don't understand innit

Anyone be down for some dogging if I come along?

Bring your own dogs

Yeah mate, but only if your bird is fit

Shibas only

Saturday is keys in a sump night

Will I be murdered if I come to this meet? The guys in the picture look rough

Guys i'll be in england and wales in may to just drive around. Any really worthwhile roads?

B L A C K M O U N T A I N P A S S

There are stories foretold of a mountain. Black in name, Black by nature. The mountains of Brecon are awash with unsuspecting travelers.

They say a haunting ghost lurks on the A4069, hunting down rusted cars and their drivers. The ghost of the K11. The Devil Will.

Beware, when the clouded mist and weather shrouds the road, that's when he will strike.

Thanks

Where exactly are you heading to?

Nowhere exactly just wanted to drive around the country. I think we're staying in wales a few days and then midlands a few days then up north.

Just over two weeks now lads. This one is for you Dan