Spaghetti

Baguette

Pizza

Mandolin

Fromage

>The FCA idea of photoshop

I love Alfa Romeo but jesus christ...

>automatic four banger hardtops
I'll pass. I'd take a 2006 lotus Elise or a supercharged model though.

Pasta

Alpine just looks bad. Pasta for me every time.

Vin

idk

>J. Clarkson approved

this only means a lot to some who don't understand what the other listed points mean

>Dragons FM

>J. Clarkson approved
>I have driven the 4C before in Italy and was assured that its alarming tendency to follow the camber would be solved in the UK by smaller wheels. Well, it hasn’t. Holy cow, it’s frightening. You’re trundling along, minding your own business, when suddenly the car will turn left. Or right. There’s no warning at all, and unless you are an actual Terminator with an ability to know the future, there’s nothing you can do to stop it happening.
>It’s a terrible car, riddled with the sort of faults that every other motoring manufacturer had addressed by about 1972.
>And to make matters worse, it really was causing absolute mayhem. The occupants of every other car were swarming around it, trying to take pictures, and there was nothing I could do. If I slowed down, they slowed down, causing people behind to jam on their brakes, and I couldn’t speed up or I’d get three points on my licence. The mandatory 50mph limit is already one of the most dangerous aspects of driving in Britain because it causes bunching and frayed tempers. But in an Alfa it’s borderline lethal.
>And so there we are. It’s a terrible car

These are American dishes made by Italian-American immigrants.

eh... agree.
Goddammit wannabe and rich fags are easily appealed by "cool innovations" and "dindu nuffinelse but browsing fb while pretending to drive" philosophy.

However aesthetically the alfa is more distinctive, i mean i like the alpine too, but the former would be seen as exotic while the latter would be seen as a corolla rival despite its price and specs

He gave 1 star to Alpha in his review and always keep saying how shitty it his when Tony is looking away.

But then he bought one

Neither, Lotus Exige actually comes in manual, would choose it over them

came here to post this

But he also own a lot of car that he can daily drive and throw money at problems caused by having the most impractical production car in the world.