Who /degengambler/ here? if this bet comes through ill buy the first guy to get dubs any game of choice on steam

who /degengambler/ here? if this bet comes through ill buy the first guy to get dubs any game of choice on steam

also gambling thread, what games do you play if any and whats your net loss / win?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968571639/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Primedice. Back last year I used to bet satoshis and tried to use the doubling method. I ended up with a 0.03 btc loss.

Dishonored 2

Also id/dafagt

you would have to get all 5 right in order to win that 15 grand if I understand correctly?
What if you win only a couple legs?
I've never bet before

I won 700€ by betting on Trump to win the nomination and later the presidency. Lost 1500€ on football, though.

Witcher 3

ya its called an 'accumulator' bet, its very popular for football betting, gotta get them all right to win

oi oi i can smell those 14 bags its as good as won

popping the champagne was we speak

as good as won m8s who wants a free steam game get dem dubs

Won 250k on the US election, lost $500 on the Austrian election. So good year overall :P.

I hope you don't gamble too much, it can give you more problems than what you gain

What site are you using to gamble anyway?

Id say im a moderate gambling addict, it definitely impacts my life to a degree but it comes with my desire to make money so its a double edged sword

Well if you have money to throw away gambling once in a while can be fun
Fug, i think it's starting to get to me

I'm currently up, but i bet really small amounts so I don't make anything substantial.

Made far much on my BTC so far.

nottingham are being cunts and so free game might be off

Pretty sure Newcastle will let you down... I'm a Sheffield united fan but Wednesday will win today!

as good as won lads

tempted to cash it out for a nice bit of spending money

free game to dubs is still on woii oiiii

meh im unsure, im a barnsley fan and when we played wednesday the other week they were pretty damn bad, they won us 2-0 but we were shit so a good team like newcastle should bang a few goals in IMO.

Reroll for Witcher 3.

Roll again.

are dubs rolled before your win valid?

think its just the first guy who gets dubs as their first post, sorry m8

I want the Hitler dubs.

NOW

Just ride it out and see how match starts

but muh dubs

I used to work in Barnsley, and i hate Wednesday, so i'll be cheering for ya... Heres my BTC wallet address if you feel like spreading the wealth to your Yorkshire biz brother... Good luck dude.

19khrrK5NGEvwCfM2hugxnNDrjwSkpWkgm

woah mama think of all the chicken tendies i could buy if i cash out now

How much did you bet ?
Also what site?
I'M HANKERING TO BET MY LIFE AWAY

woah mama only 2 more games to go

the next game is at 7:45pm woi oiiii

£500 lol
betfair

good luck senpai, gambling addiction is a wild ride

cash out you triple nigger, you're sitting on 900% gains

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

when did you place your Trump bet?

Rollin

Placed 20 different accumulators on the UFC lad hoping i get atleast one of em for a kushty profit.

cash out please

also rolling for dubs

sheeit

Axiom Verge for me user

pls be dubs

rollan

Axiom Verge pls user

sheeit

Axiom Verge for me user

pls be dubs

Is there a good strategy for calculating accumulator bets, or does everyone just do "make your best guess and pray"?

You usually have a couple "free" wins, and then mix it up with some speculation. So you would make a couple bets that you could potentially win big on. There are also options you can take which make it easier to win multiple bets.

No Man's Sky

No Man's Sky.

Pardon the glitch

all of them

Fuck no I want No Man's Sky

shieeetttttttttttttttttttttt
allso shit game choice baka

I don't know much about accumulators but £500 seems like a lot to bet on 5 legs, especially when Leeds were 23/10.

Do you stake this much every week?

OP heere

I changed my mind on how to do the free game since dubs is retarded

When I cash out (assuming I do) im gunna get all the IDs and run them through random number generator and pick one at random

if the guy doesnt reply in like an hour or two ill pick the next guy and so on etc

Good luck OP!

Much better rules.

Accumalators are almost always negative expectation, bookies love people making them.

gambling is negative expectation period lol, im a degen tho i cant help myself

Not period.. if gambling (I assume you mean sports betting as poker can obviously be +ev) was -ev then bookmakers would never close or limit accounts.. I know people who would pay you decent money for your unlimited betfair account.. (sb side of it before anyone asks, though there are bs fees on the exchange for earnings >100k)

I guess thats why gambling is -ev, because if you somehow find a way to have an edge then they 'restrict' access

the reality is youre not supposed to profit gambling, its idiot tax for people punting a few quid every week for fun, and then you have maniacs (like me lol) slapping hundreds of a single bet every now and then

Sound good to me

It still can be a +ev venture odds wise, unlike roullete etc..

Would love to test your chin, OP

What's the most outlandish yet plausible bet I could make (on the level of trump or brexit)?

cmon den lets square go like

10k on the line over this shitty game of kicking a inflated pigs bladder around n a free game for some autist

im praying for you man. I'm not much for betting much myself but following this thread got me hyped!!

ty m8 hope i win 10k dollarydoos

every time i see sheffield have a dangerous attack

>JUST

whatcha gonna buy with 10k? some tea and a new work station ya?

judging from the first 30 minutes of this football match im not sure if newcastle is going to win m8

desu this is likely the best 500 pounds thriller of your life, even if you lose. Quality entertainment.

go on referee buddy send one of the sheffield players off :)))))))))

cashout dropped a thousand dollarydoos because newcastle look shit uh oh

I would cashout if I were you, match stats doesn't look very promising for Newcastle

status report. man up

What if the match is a draw?

Did you edge or nah?

Then the bet loses obviously..

since OP is ignoring us I have a feeling he pussied and ran with the 3k profit. Only to discover that newcastle is going to win afterall.

You all deserve to lose money for wanting free money anyway.. newcastle are drawing atm.

still going - I think if anybody is going to win this game itll be newcastle

but i can see this finishing 0-0

cba cashing out im seeing it through to the end of the game

uh what, I'm not wanting any free money here. I don't even bet. I'm just excited to see what's happening.

noooooooooooo

time for bed

So why do you care if he walks off with money then?

WOW SHEFF WED 1-0

Liverpool (the best team on the planet) aren't playing till tomorrow anyway.

*COUGH*

damn, that's a bummer :/
Never seen an interesting thread in Veeky Forums? Why are you reading any threads at all? I'm rooting for the guy because he has balls to bet weird combos.

BLOODY ELL NEWCASTLE CANT U JUST SCORE A GOAL PLZ

the bets as good as lost now but id feel like killing myself if i cashed out and they comeback so im just gunna leave it RIP

We do accumulator bets every match week in the U.K. They're really popular.

It's like lotto with football games.

I don't know anyone that bets £500 though.

I normally only bet £3 on an accumulator. They're really hard to get. It's literally like lotto winning odds.

Just picking 3 winning teams is incredibly hard.

He's a degen punting on accas and using fractional odds.. not that interesting.

30mins of game left. lets have faith.

Yes cashing out is bad fuck that... ride it!

bookies have newcastle to win currently at 11/1..........

wednesday got their third yellow send one of them off plz ref and then 2-1 comeback is onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I think newcastle is going to win, the fortune bones never lie!

Nah he's fucked it. Newcastle will never get 2 goals to pull it back.

5 mins to go. Damn. Was a good run tho.

newcastle was my 'safe bet' n they blew it

not very nice of them

this is why you don't bet accys, kids

I put a massive 10p on Wednesday to win in the last minute.

I'm getting 11p back

1p profit

your meant to bet on that before the match then you'll get more p!

No shit?

I was just being a dick to Op

well that was fun

same time again next weekend

Can you afford the £500 you lost?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you can call me rossy boy, im basically the biggest fucking shrewdie in the world

i don't want steam games, i want fried chicken