Does it ever bother you knowing that all cars will look like pic related in the future?

Does it ever bother you knowing that all cars will look like pic related in the future?

A bit, but it's ok.

As long as the governments don't lay a finger or make taxes for manual/non-electric/non-self driving/ older cars the future is looking pretty ok.

>mfw

What if I don't like white cars?

>As long as the governments don't lay a finger or make taxes for manual/non-electric/non-self driving/ older cars the future is looking pretty ok.
But that's exactly what they're going to do.

Eventually they'll force everyone into a shapeless, self driving blob.

>As long as the governments don't lay a finger or make taxes for manual/non-electric/non-self driving/ older cars
You're adorably naive.

that looks good
better than most cars out there

>As long as the governments don't lay a finger or make taxes for manual/non-electric/non-self driving/ older cars the future is looking pretty ok.

I cant wait for this to happen its going to be great

>no fun allowed

if you want to have fun to you to a track

the public roads are for transportation

>track
>a relic of a bygone era, a hotspot of pollution and noise
Yeah nah, those should be closed for the benefit of everyone. Your "fun" is irrelevant.

nope

it would be made expensive and taxed heavily

the revenue would be too much to just shut down

real motorsports will go electric

>gullwing doors
yeah I don't think so

Falcon Wing doors, you uncultured swine.

Am I supposed to be upset card door dings will be a thing of the past?

>driving in a car
>future
pick one

Yes

So what you're saying is that my miata will evolve into that thing some time in the future?

...yeah, didn't think so.

>amerilard cars
Fucking disgusting

The government will make it incredibly difficult for you to own a non-self driving car in the future. Also why does everyone on Veeky Forums drive a miata?

They won't have to. Insurance companies will do it for them.

And then tracks get closed for "environmental" reasons by people like you

> muh noise muh carbon dioxide muh this is not necessary play a real sport

And the few that stay open are high end, require full safety due to past lawsuits, forbid anything street legal as a side effect, and charge $500 a session

>track aka rich guys with trailers club

Nope

>tfw motorcycles will remain untouched save for noise and restrictions, and maybe a liter peter ban but that's airtight I prefer 600s

i'd prefer suicide doors desu.