/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/b8280c224e/956644-1
nhentai.net/g/149809/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifus and lore living in harmony

Waifus and lore, living in harmony.

these armors are pretty dope yo

time to make a valkyrie waifu

Lydia a cute. A CUTE.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

I only know there's a mod to increase rendering distance for daggerfall.

Why she's so perfect?

Neat armor.

Why does that tree look blue?

久瀬, 阿波野, 渋澤.

Translation: Waifu, lore, harmony.

You know how things stop being fun and start being annoying ? This is one of those things. Stop.

>complaining about shit being repetitive and annoying
>in a general about elder scrolls games

>you
>harmony

Had a laugh, also you never answered me

If I'm starting from a fresh install, which is better?

Morrowind

That texture is too fucking cartoony.

Regular Skyrim

I thought she was supposed to have a bird tattoo.

I was a bit let down for sacrificed followers not begging you to not kill hem. Lydia still died.

>accuses Cumtears of breaking harmony
>proceeds to stir shit up hoping to cause more drama
Nice.

You are a self-admitted gossipy drama queen, don't you dare post about harmony.

i responded on tumblr snaekman

Cummies confused me recently. So, he has natalia, loli-teehee-not-a-slut natalia, barmaid girl (new natalia?) and this shitty meme tattoo girl, correct?
...Cums, why is your roster such absolute crap?

And bimbotear too.

>it's a "anons force drama about cumtears" day
Alright I'm out

Bye Cumtears.

That's some ridiculous borkeh

heh...you have seen nuffin...kid...

Well her I totally missed, though the name's pretty self explanatory.

>people still crying about cummies

Would you rather have the succubus that shall not be named back?

I wonder if you shouldn't darken that and change the hue to match the other tattoos.

No

Looks like my shower curtain, also we ran into a small issue. The link you sent me won't work, I need the http link.

Feel free to send it to me via a reply to an ask I just sent you.

But I love Arish.

It's what prompted a handful of regulars to call him out on his shit, maybe the most pathetic thing Cumtears has done. It all just snowballed at that point, along with the loli lewds and her joke of a story.

Do you make your bokeh like that ironically just to anger people? Because it's working.

h-how are you doing that

play with the settings

Why would i do that. I just like it. Well maybe not the one you just quoted, i was trying how far i can push it there. And its possible to push it even further, but the FPS goes to like 2 for some reason. millions tiny crystal shapes if you stand infront of any lightsource.

it's a pretty neat effect

>that sign post

Open up ETaCs MCM menu, go to patches and tick the SMIM patch.

Huh... Was it all recent? cuz if so it seems to have gone by me. Could you elaborate on what happened?

Arish? Fine poster and fine-ass waifu.

Is the upper lip asymmetric or is it just the lighting

No.

exhentai.org/s/b8280c224e/956644-1

Months ago. Meara came out and said that Natalia was shit and explained why. Of course Cumtears took this personally and had a small meltdown the next day. After that, a few others that I can't all remember backed what Meara said and told Cumtears how is behavior was abrasive and toxic, leading to more attacks and shit-flinging.

Panda. Never bothered to learn how to bypass that shit, doubt there's anything for me in exhentai anyway

Does anyone know of a mod that adds robes that are similar to Gul Dan from war craft? Or any other warlock stuff?

its slightly asymmetric

never post this again or i delet u

You don't wanna see it anyway

What you do wanna see is this nhentai.net/g/149809/

STOP

I would've almost been suprised if it werent cumshit, but hey, its just like him to get pissy when someone tells him his potatoface is a potatoface..
Thanks user.

Atleast he has a potatoface defending him.

Has Meara ever said anything negative about anyone else ever before? Didn't think he had it in him.

Gotta maintain the nice guy reputation intact huh

Testing flora mods is fun and it makes me smile.

Your drama is weird.

It just goes to show how truly terrible Cumtears really is if he's one in a million like that.

Ugh. I just wish Cumtears would understand that if everyone around him is being an asshole, maybe HE'S being the asshole.

looks shit

No he's definitely a victim. He dindu nuffin. It's the waifu illuminati, man. They drew his name out of a hat and decided to single him out and bully him for no reason.

>FPS dropping to 2
Whew... My bokeh might look like shit but at least it doesn't do THAT.

That's not bokeh, that's just a blurry mess.

I know Oldrim saves are compatible with SE, but are SE saves compatible with Oldrim?

Who's next to be lewded?

(You)

Not this shit again

it's just shitposters trying to make fun of people for making stuff

Are there any mods that change the stone beds in markath? They flare up my autism because it would be near impossible to sleep on them without much more padding

It definitely isn't, but it looks fine in most cases while not eating 90% of the FPS, which is what I intended.
I got tired of doing that.

Thank goodness. I don't know where this craze of mindlessly lewding waifus came from.

t. waifufag who was on the list

Kingeric's has a quality setting, it's only an fps killer if you make it such

Actually I wasn't. At least Marisa has the decency to remove characters if the creator asks. He's not a problem like Longhorn.

I can't even remember why I started.

>cant use Sexlab, Osex and Halo poser together

fuck my life, too many animations

It came from the people giving them (you)s, be it the anons who want to see a specific waifu get raped or the anons who want the waifu rape to stop. There was retarded amunts of drama surrounding Longhorn and he obviously loved it so he kept doing it.

Only his Kaarina and Elanor lewds caused massive drama though and the one Peri one I never saw. Everyone else didn't care, they even joked about it. Like Hamsterfu and Nita.

That wasn't real drama, just the stupid "ded waifu" meme

that meme wouldn't have gotten out of hand if Cumtears didn't force it so hard

Did you install FNISxxl?

I used to be able to use all 3, now I gotta choose between Sexlab or 0sex with all the poser mods I got installed.

This and get rid of funnybiznes animation pack and get the smaller SLAL pack instead. It has the decent to good animations in it.

I CANT BUY THE BEDROOM AND ARCANE ENCHANTER IN ANY OF THE HOUSES WHAT THE FUCK TOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!

SE?

> funnybiznes
but he has all the rape animations and lots of object animations
>small SLAL pack
which one exactly?

How do I keep OSex from changing my customed body everytime I start it up?

Reminder to report and ignore shitposters and shitstirrers. Do your part to make /tesg/ a better place.

Do you want the actors to align or not

>"When I sneak, my follower doesn't turn off their lantern like I do."

>This is to prevent a crash due to a game engine flaw. To turn off a follower's lantern, talk to them and ask them to turn it off.

>game engine flaw

How flawed can your game engine be if a simple command as turning off a light when going to sneak mode crashes the game?

So have you ever had an in thread wedding?

height aligning is one thing but changing boob and hip size too?

The mystery of gamebryo.

Why in the hell would I do that? I don't think i've ever posted any of the few wedding pics I took.

If I recall I did post one, but I found it more funny who showed up. And that was just on a new save.

She needs to breed

Stop avoiding the question and answer this

Hello there TESG, I'm really sorry if I'm bothering you guys. I haven't played Morrowind in probably half a decade or more (CK2 and Warband became huge timesinks), and I'm feeling a strong urge to return to it. I read the site, but it was last updated a year and a half ago for the Morrowind section, so I wanted to come here for fresh information.

Here is my set up so the more technically gifted among you have an idea what I might be able to run

i7 processor
840m Geforce
Windows 8.1
Morrowind Downloaded from Steam

As I said I've been out of the scene here for a while, but this is what I'd like from some mods, but I'm unsure if they are compatible which is why I'm here

1. I'm interested in the Main part of Tamriel rebuilt, but does it feel high quality? Is it well populated with quests and dungeons, or does it feel empty and glitchy?

2. Can I run animated Morrowind at the same time as Starfire's NPC additions and Piratelord's Creatures XI?

3. Which patch should I use? Should I patch before other mods?

4. Is Less Generic NPC's worth it?

5. Anything else I should know, any loader or anything I should get?

What? Who showed up?

The fuck are talking about? None of my characters are in wrassle.

user... Do you think that Freir and Cumtears are the same person?

I think it was Haar, Xi, two random old nord women in redguard clothing and the follower from Vigilant who has that fat onion like armor.

try not using gewgl transl8 next time