Are mudflaps considered rice?

Are mudflaps considered rice?

No, they actually serve a purpose.

on a fwd shitbox, yes.

but that car's awd in my opinion

No. They keep dirt/debris/tar/snow/salt of the sides, or at least reduce it. They are useful. I have a car whose trunk is rotten on the sides. It could have been saved if it had rear mudflaps, 20 years of snow and salt getting stuck in there.

If you dont rally your car it is

on a fwd ford shithatch, yes.

especially since that shitter will anever go offroad

All these idiot teens . There's nothing wrong with mudflaps , it's so functional it hurts. That's like saying the rain visors that go on windows are rice, or the little fake antenna you attach to the corners of your car to know the dimensions are rice, or those see through hard plastic mats in your car are rice

If dirt trails, walking/biking paths, and backroads with a literal foot of snow on them count, it has been offroad.

It's illegal to not have them in Australia.

almost as stupid as this

This. If you live in a city with tons of rocks and salt on the roads in the winter time, then mudflaps are a godsend.

>duel exhaust

truly lold hearttily

>Are mudflaps considered rice?

Yes, but only if they are bright colors

I don't even get the point of these. My car hardly has any dirt on the lower bumper.

The stock exhaust is dual on the ST. Would you rather a fartcan?

>duel exhaust
That's duel tip dumb fuck.

Honestly I don't care, I like them and they keep my car slightly cleaner when I go home during the winter.

Citation?

if they're colored then yes

Yes. Only the oem ones aren't. Stop trying to be a special snowflake you boyracer faggot. I bet you vape too.

Huh, thought all vehicles had to have them. Almost all cars here have then anyway.

it's the opposite of rice

it makes you slower because it serves a purpose.

agreed but a clear bra on the front is nice

But bug deflectors serve a purpose.

red mudflaps?
yes.