/bbg/ -- Bloodborne General

Lost connection to host thread. Returning to your own world >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauss's_Pythagorean_right_triangle_proposal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOOOO FELLOW SCHOLARS AWOOOOOOO~

For all who didnt notice, Spelunking club is now in the sticky.
Happy Spelunking with fellow faggots hunters!

It was in the sticky for a while in the previous threads. I guess somebody removed it down the line.

Well its back in, should be a permanent addition back to the sticky

Germany didn't wrong

Gehrmany didnt do anything wrong

A H H
H
H

Is 'Curtsy' unisex gesture?

Yes but it's feminine

>not using prayer

It's pretty gay on a man

Yes, but it is feminine, like how 'Point Forward' is masculine and 'Make Contact' is alieline

What if I use it ironically after a duel?

>'Point Forward' is masculine
you what

Make Contact is humanine, rewarding people who do it with runes is alienine

Would Micolash be barred from speaking at todays' colleges/universities?

Only if you wear Noble Dress
Just kidding. It's alright. Still looks a bit girlish, though.

The guy you invaded will probably send you dick pics via PSN

Well if there was a 'Point society Backward' gesture or a 'Point to the closest Starbucks' gesture it would be pretty feminine instead

>Not Roaring, Applauding, Brushing shoulders, Waving or Crushing Vermin
Those 5 are the undisputed meta of end-of-fight gestures

No one can stop us now.

>'Brush of Dust'
I cringe everytime the host does this after a co-op session, especially when they spent the entire time getting their shit kicked in by the boss

Its the artists rendition of the hunter wearing doll gear

Isn't that the point?

If ya'll nyqqhas aint spamming joy and make contact, just stop

What if they kicked ass?

Why are all areas save for Old Yharnam so dead?
I just want to co-op. ;_;

Burgertown is pretty alive. SRRC is the quickest for random summoning. Not so much for passworded summoning.

DLC areas too as always

Why does Simon hold his hand like that? Does he need an aspirin or something?

People usually just stick around in front of boss fog walls

>at least that's what I do
>last time someone wanted to do something other than a boss was in nightmare frontier to fight winter lanterns
>guess how that ended

He's to smart and constantly reflecting

Kind of like what happens every once in a while when I'm helping randoms with Orphan, and one of the guys wants to go to the Winter Lantern cavern.
>Your beckoner has died. Returning to your world.

Simon a best

To be fair if you guys were going against orphan the it probably would have ended the same way lol

We hunters cannot bear their weight forever. It isn't fair, it just isn't fair...

If you and the Queen are the last of the Vilebloods, why won't she marry you?

She wants the eldritch D

CUT CONTENT BRO, NO REFUNDS

You do occasionally get a host who manages to delete himself in an impressive two seconds.

We both know the reason, user
It's because you like to play as a pretty girl

I only use brush off dust as a greeting, after I die to the boss like a dumbass and I get beckoned by the same guy again

Yup lol

Usually go against Rom and TSOY

People That late Game still cant dodge

inka

make contact doesn't even mean anything

Fastest/safest way to cheese Cursed Rom?

Chikage normal or lost?

brain of mensis was just really uncomfortable and gave you a rune to make you leave this whole time

I only use Make Contact when another person greets me with it. I usually stick to Hunter's Salutation, though.

>doesn't even mean anything
Found a beastly idiot.

Normal for Full Phys, Lost to swap the 27.2% Phys Triangle for a 31.5% Blt Circle. If you're going for OoS, farm the gems first then decide which version you have the gems for.

Can't I go ATK all? Get the best of both worlds?

Phys gems affect Blood damage.

Why would you use Nourishings if Physical gems increase both Phys and Blood?

WWHHAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

I thought Blood and physical damage we're different hence the use of All ATK.

They are different, but I figure it was set this way to give players a fair way to boost Blood damage without having to use Nourishing gems or OoS gems.

Blood is a type of Physical damage dummy. Untricked Chikey sucks though, so if you watch max damage go for full OoS. The farm isn't called Korean for nothing though.

So if PHY adds blood damage, why the fuck would you need All ATK? Arcane weapons?

>Untricked Chikey sucks
It's underrated, Bloodletter too

Weapons that deal split damage types that are affected by individual gems.
EX: HLMS deals PHYS and ARC damage. Without Nourishing gems, you'd have to go either PHYS or ARC gems.

Holy Moonlight Sword, Wheel, Boomhammer and Tonitrus.

Nope, it's hot garbage. At least untricked Letter does decent damage but the moveset is ass.

My man, you're making a Pythagorean triangle with your arms. You're conveying your understanding of mathematics, that you're intelligent, to initiate communication.

Beastly idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauss's_Pythagorean_right_triangle_proposal

You are making a right angle with your arms. It's not a triangle unless it has three sides.

Are there "prefect" phy gems? For example Abysmal is the perfect for All ATK.

27.2% Phys gems from Watchers, check the OP.

>fighting Maria
>beat her second try by just spamming hunter tools and HMS beams

Arcane is PvEasy mode

The highest for PHYS is a Rating 19 27.2% from Watchers, or a Tempering Abyssal 24.8% (+15 Phys) from Bloodletting Beast.
Nourishings can technically go up to 23.6% from Isz Watchers, but it's a beyond rare primary in Isz, and is definitely not worth trying to get.
You can settle for 21.5% Nourishings from Amy, 19.3% from Gargoyles, or 19.5% from Rom.

My build is currently 30/15/23/12/5/50. Should I put more points into ARC, get STR to 25, or put more points into VIT?

Now use your higher life-form intelligence to interpret the meaning of the intended shape. These are alien gods. Make Contact is meant to reference this, or it's literally just pointless are waving which strikes me as a bit off considering the care and detail put into everything else.

2 into Str, get 40-50 Vit.

Might as well bring STR to 25 and get some VIT. Don't touch ARC.

Don't hunter tools continue to scale past 50 though?

Not him, but all the way to 99, yeah

Yes, but I don't know how high you want your BL. You'll need to hit far more than 60 for the investment to be really meaningful. If you don't care for BL, go for it.

The scaling between 50 and 80 is shit, but becomes good again in the 80s and 90s

Yes, but do not stick to 30 Vit. You definitely will want 10-20 more points into it. If you wanted 99 Arc, you shouldn't have gone Str/Arc unless you don't mind over leveling. You could probably fit 70 Arc into Str/Arc without going past 120 but Vit matters more.

I guess I'll just go for the 98 cap, then, get STR to 25 and VIT to 41. If I feel like going past I'll dump into ARC.

blood damage is not physical damage. They are distinct, like physical vs fire damage

Are you sure it ups bloodtinge? If I add the gem it will show + stats for both physical and blood?

It is part of Phys damage, same way Thrust and Blunt are. It's just not Pure Phys.

Do you guys actively pvp with threaded cane? What do you combine it with?

>tfw no NG+ Gehrman fight in the Hunters Nightmare
I'm still sad that they didn't do more with NG+

Yes, I'm sure. I don't know how the Status screen will show the AR (IIRC, it only shows PHYS damage in the cases of BLT weapons like that), but if you actually look at the weapon's gem screen, you'll see increase.

ez zoning

Hunter's Pistol, Rosmarinus, various tools and bolt gems

Dodge R2 > dodge R1

Is it even possible to get ARC high enough for it to matter in a 98 BL build?

You can get 50-70 Arc with at least 40 Vit at 98. Tools already do decent damage at 50.

There is no dodge R2. It's just the normal R2. Also those webms are shit why did I make them

>You guys
Not sure, but I have a stomach feeling we know which website this poster came from...
PURGE FILTH

Does Blacksky eye have a despawn range, or does it travel infinitely?

I beat rom and found Eileen outside the grand cathedral. Inside is yet another bullshit hunter with unlimited stamina and bullets. Can I come back to this guy? Because I need to collect blood vials before trying him again, as well as maybe get some more VIT and STR.

After trying Pick, Rakuyo and Saif I've done BoM+10 yesterday and I must admit it's probably the best combo for me.
It's pissing when instead of circle R1 I circle+direction R1 into a combo.
You must suffer from some trauma, fampai. anons were bullying you when you came here?

Yeah, but is there a huge difference between 50 and 70? It seems like you're better off taking STR to 25 and grabbing a HMS or wheel than taking ARC to 70 for a little more damage (assuming is accurate)

Depsawn, but it goes a fair ways before that

It has a despawn range, it's further than executioner's gloves but not as far as ACB can hit

Does someone have a good screenshot of Amelia's fluffy butt?