Thinking about buying a hrv?

Anyone own one? Every dealer is sold out near me.

more like hiv lmao

no

HA.

I did lol, actually.

These are pure cuckery, OP is a bitch nigga for even asking the question.

let me guess - it has a 4 cylinder engine, it's FWD, and uses Civic parts?

I can't even imagine how boring this car must be to drive

Op must be a literal cuck if he's really considering this car

When will these transsexual crossovers end?

No one know hows to stay one gender anymore.

Oh look it's this thread again

Its based off the fit but has previous gen 1.8 from civic. Also AWD option...I assume haldex

Why not buy something, oh, you know... Interesting?

Confirmed.

OP here. I have an "interesting" car already. I need a good commuter that is small/good on gas/ but has space....also awd and higher off the ground than a conventional sedan

>Its based off the fit but has previous gen 1.8 from civic

jesus christ I am so sick of these cars that don't need to exist

The Mazda CX3 is a fine example of this bullshit. Underpowered car-based crossover thing that isn't roomy enough to be a functional SUV, but is too boxy and fat to be a car and handle well.

Plus it's underpowered and has "AWD".

Just...just stop with it already...it's all so tiresome.

Dude, look at your picture. It's not any farther off the ground. Only your stupid ass is sitting higher so you feel safer. That's the same reason every soccer mom likes them.

>hurr durr I need a higher seating position and awd
Post tits. You're obviously a woman

Who really cares? Your point is irrelevant. They exist because there is a market for it...and that's proven. Don't get so triggered over nonsense.

>ITT
>children
And OP

I could take my civic down that trail.

If it has the be a crossover, get a Mazda cx7, at least then people won't think you're a TOTAL pussy

Sure thing bud

> Caring what other people think about your purchase

AHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK
> 3,000K CIVIC WITH SNOW TIRES
FUCKKKKK

I can't control what triggers me you nigger. I hate people and the material objects they influence. This is a constant reminder of the deeper, greater things that I loathe. It's a constant, mobile insult to my existence.

I hate it with every fiber of my soul.

Okay I'll put it this way, you won't feel like a total pussy driving that car. whereas a hrv you will eventually forget you have a nutsack

I'm going to have a crossover air dropped into your safe space

So kys
You have obviously failed at life and cannot control basic emotions.

lmao

I can't wait until you normies are all dead.

You mean adults?
Youll grow up some day kiddo.

Here we go

You can't tell me what to do - I'm 27 and I have the mind of a 16 year old.

Clearly, you're a pile of shit.

Now you're just being hurtful. Needlessly hurtful.

I would appreciate an apology.

And if you're going to spam crossovers, at least post useful ones.

/THREAD

Its not interesting outside the basement huh?

>Every dealer is sold out near me.
Yeah I think the massive recalls is hurting supply. They have to come from mexico but they have to pass quality tests first.

>unicef

ugh charity...

These shitboxes are built in Mexico? HA. Why do we trust braindead spics to build something we rely on so dearly?

Because muh NAFTA and muh global market bullshit. Thankfully that shit is finally coming to an end

As long as you get one in memeshift and not CVT, I don't see why you'll have any issues with it. The 1.8 may be a bit underpowered for how big the body is, but at least it should run forever

fpbp

There is one recall and its for a missing tire pressure sticker Nice try dweeb

If you want a little ass honda just get a used 2nd gen fit for half as much as youd pay for one of those and enjoy that japanese honda build quality