Friendship (vikings not included) Edition

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei: pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW

Multiple hero video guides: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

>Reminder that this is a smut free general and posting it is a bannable offense

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fPSknUuXgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for raider

first for valk

I can't fight Shugoki

Literally my worst nightmare

x for shubroski has ankles

RAID WHAT YOU WANT
CUZ A VIKANG IS FREE
YOU
ARE
A RAIDER

YAR HAR VALHALLA DEE
I MUST DEFEAT YOU, LEGENDARY
RAID WHAT YOU WANT CUZ A VIKANG IS FREE
YOU
ARE
A RAIDER

Berserker does at least as much, if not more, damage than the fucking Shugoki. Also his deflect is the best out of all the assassins. Why don't people play him?

If you manage to actually knock someone down, that's 60% of their HP fucking gone.

Post unpopular skilled streamers.

Stop deploying war assets against Vikings.

Brought a tear to my eye.

>Viking players just as disorganized as their faction.
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Because berserker doesn't have the thematic appeal that a ninja-like samurai or a dual-sword assassin with stabby stabs does.

THE RANGE ON THESE THINGS

First for Rollerskates

>m-my brother made these
>continues to post webms where he's abusing the exploit

ok, I enjoyed that

>dodged BOTH orochi ranged feats
god damn

How do we get shitters to stop bitching about every aspect of the game?

Oi, I have noticed Raider has 2 different animations for his unblockables and one deals more damage. The first basic one works from basic stance and is just a long spin around (Jag river dig i bitar et.c.) but the second has a faster, more narrow animation. Anyone know what I mean / how to access the second one?

Huh? What are you talking about? You have me confused with someone else faggot. I use it and I'll keep using it until it's patched.

How come everyone and their mother is complaining about how bad Lawbringer is yet the patch notes don't even mention him? Same thing for P2P.

Why? You're just proving that you're relying on a crutch, that might even end up getting you banned if you actively, and consciously decide to use it.

>slug snail things eat buggy things
I didn't even know this

Is that before I after I shoulder barge you off a cliff, sunshine?

I jest, we're all assholes here and we all know it.

Yeah, you get the better version if it's right after another attack. If you just use the area it deals less damage.

When you're mid-combo the unblockable comes out faster & deals more damage.
Still just as easy to block, if not more so since they're expecting it.

Shugoki is designed in a way that makes you not want to attack it. Shugoki's attacks are also slow and punishable which makes them not want to attack you.

Somebody thought this was a good idea.

Bring on the webms

>Play fine before
>Getting my shit kicked in every fucking game now
Help, how do I undo my bad. For one I'm not playing Lawbringer until he gets buffed since every idiot can tech GBs now but in general I'm just tilting hard

Best gamemode for farming exp/steel?

I would play him but I'm shit with assassins so I'll stick to raider/kensei

story mode

Campaign

DOMINION

Can the raider ever get off a guaranteed heavy?

Make the game better?

Duel

>relying on a crutch
I can shit on dominion orochi #230213908 with our without a single charged heavy, whether you can parry it or not. Using it just makes fights quicker, they can use to learn their dodge button instead considering they get a free hit off it anyways. Unlikely he would've even parried it anyways.

>getting you banned
lol.
if anything it'll never get patched and people will just call it a mechanic, it's like dead angling in dark souls. kensei can do it too, though not with his unblockable

The game.

It's set up so no matter what you do, or how you perform, you gain the same amount. Pretty big letdown desu that you get the same amount when you go 15-0 as you do 0-15 for example.

>played the beta
>prestiged in the beta
>just started playing live
>no idea how to feint

>check out guides for the different classes
>each one concludes that the gameplan of the class is for the opponent to attack

>The Orochi named DarknessFalls

You can't make this shit up

Hold B at the start of a heavy

I don't play Kensei and I rarely see them, he has super armor?

>hold

>Elimination
>Berserker starts the fight by throwing an axe at me instantly losing 30% hp
>Almost got him
>He throws another one

Teach me how to play him then, I'm giving in to roach cancer at the moment out of desperation.

For steel? I thought it explicitly states that you get more if you perform better?

How do I git gud with the berserker against the defensive meta?
Yesterday I was matched up with a warlord who parried or blocked all of my attacks, predicted my dashes, countered my GB's and didn't go for my feints.
What the hell do I do against that?

Because ubishit and large vocal population of trash players

You can get hate mail for playing LB without even throwing people off cliffs just becausr people dont know how to deal with unblockables and dont realize a lot of his attacks dont do damage or true combo into it.

I hate this about modern multiplayer games. Instead of getting equipment for doing cool shit and specific challenges or being generally good everyone just gets the same rewards for sinking time.

You can counter berserker's deflect GB?

>Unlikely he would've even parried it anyways.
Hey man, whatever makes you feel better about literally cheating.

Knocking someone down when they're out of stam gives you a free overhead.

what's the point of parrying with a warlord instead of countering?

Overhead unblockable can be traded out for sideways uninterruptables

On the side heavy if it's the 3rd hit in a chain. The problem is all his good stuff is at the end of a chain that you'll never land. Hence the whiffing.

this, I killed someone exclusively with his bash-grab-heavy-repeat "combo" and he raged in chat for like ten minutes. Obviously if I see that you're so bad you'll never escape my combo, I'll keep using my combo.

This is basically my main strategy as kensei
>Back top heavy
>any light
>top unblockable or area attack

He never initiated an attack so I couldn't deflect.

>those maps that are just enviromentals every 3 feet

Enviromentals are cool, but it's really stupid when the game becomes a race to who lands the uncountered blockbreak

to take away their stamina

Serious question, what am I supposed to do avoid getting my shit kicked in by unblockable shield bashes and similar attacks? Spam roll into one happens?

Do you think the Nobushi calls Kensei daddy?

Ah. I mainly run into warlords/wardens/orochi.

Because you can't play Berserker like PK/Orochi. You actually have to think a bit, ironically considering it's a fucking berserker.

F E I N T
E
I
N
T

Hope to god you can land a deflect & feint like your life depends on it.

Got nothing for you I'm afraid.
I have the same problem against good conq/warlords as Kensei.
Its just so easy to turtle in this game.

Like said your best option is feinting honestly.

>literally all my orders are eliminations
please send help I'm tired of this boring as shit gamemode

Post your fucking guys, /fhg/

Sounds like somebody was relying on GB as a crutch until they got moved up a """skill""" tier.

>It's a berserker just mashes flurries episode

WE'VE GOT US A MAP

THAT LEADS US TO SOME SAMURAI BOOTY

SHES ALL FUCKED UP BY COCKS

AND THE WE'LL SING HOORAY

Yep.
This is why 2s is better than duels for 1v1.

There's a good chance I'm not understanding the mechanic.
What is the best way to capitalize on a feint?

>all orders are elimination
>constantly get put in skirmish, q after q
Can't they at least make some skirmish orders, so SOMEONE plays it?

I-I guess.

I would seriously want someone to tell me how to deal with shugoki as conq.
Go ahead.
I have no idea.
Attacking him means taking a heavy to the face regardless.

>Retarded russian faggot ruins Lawbringer's secret that makes him a bit more viable

youtube.com/watch?v=8fPSknUuXgk

I fucking hate these people.

Lawbringer is dogshit and the only thing he has going for him is the vortex which relies on GBs. I'm saying I'm playing like ass in general now, not because I relied on GBs [outside of LB]

Pull funny faces so he loses the staring contest.

>its okay when i do it because [insert terrible reasoning]

>lol.
Montagne, a shield character whose entire gimmick is being a big fuckoff wall of a man who cannot be shot from the front, had a glitch in R6S where he could sheathe his shield for a split second, shoot with perfect accuracy and sheathe his shield again before people could even react to it.

People who abused that got banned. A lot of people got banned for that, when they fixed it. Ubisoft has a history of banning people who use exploits.

How do you get 3 of your characters on the screen?

Daily reminder that /fhg/ is a law abiding general

The orders you can put in yourself, is that daily? I finished all 3 of them yesterday and I couldnt set any new ones today

Set elim as your preference in the settings. Make sure to vote for an elim map when you're in the lobby. DON'T FUCKING LEAVE AFTER THE MATCH, you only need like 2 people to get into a guarenteed elim match, so long as you vote.

no because she's fucking peacekeeper

Stop playing elimination.

It was just a quick photoshop I made for my desktop.

Depends on the class.
If you're raider for example you can throw an ubnlockable at them so they have to decide wether to parry or dodge it.
But if you feint it and do something else you can capitalize on their decision with another attack.
The entire idea behind feinting is just playing on reaction times or forcing your opponent to make an option.

>laggy lawbringers that you basically can't counterbreak spamming their infinite

Most important of all, practice those deflects. They are by far the best tool in his kit.

Honestly I don't think Berserker is good against absolute turtles, because he has no ways of getting past blocks. At that point it's just a game of mixing up your light attacks, feints, and GBs and hoping you get something in.

Also both of you note that his attacks are faster if they are chained into; meaning that his first attack is gonna be slow, but anything that follows up will be much quicker. Even his heavies become as fast as any non-assassin's lights. This means it can be okay to intentionally whiff your first hit.

parry guarantees guardbreak on almost every hero in the game, and warlord has guaranteed overhead heavy off guardbreak.
so a parry guarantees a heavy, which is way more damage than counter

literally nobody got banned for that. i know people on eRa who used it in front of 60,000 people on stream at invitational finals. stop making shit up

If they go for a parry, parry it & go from there.
If they try to dodge, gb.
If they just all-guard, try to catch their counter-attack muscle memory with a light.

>mad that he called out a bug

How autistic are you?

Throw heavy
Feint it
Other player tries to parry it / dodge it / dodge+attack it
Parry their failed parry
Parry their dodge+attack
GB the start of their heavy when they miss the parry
GB their dodge

>Lawbringer has Shugoki's unparryable heavy bug

But this is already known?

Fuck off korovaenae.

>Die
>Tab out
>Tab back in 30~ seconds later
>RECOVERING NETWORK CONNECTION
>Realize I just temporarily crashed the game because I didn't want to watch the rest of the round play out
CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL ME WHEN IT'S MY SESSION SO I CAN AVOID FUCKING OVER PEOPLE WHEN I WANT TO SHITPOST ON Veeky Forums