pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Kh1.5, Re:Chain,358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other News
khinsider.com/news/Expanded-Dengeki-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-7963
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/815769588302487552

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7hjdC8-jbw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMpYo-RtPBc
youtube.com/watch?v=AkdRDqcgRRA
khunchainedx.com/wiki/Medal
dorkly.com/post/82515/the-problem-with-explaining-kingdom-hearts-to-people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for no faggotry

2nd for cuties

Any active KHUX JP Parties? Just started, but plenty of NA experience so will level fast. The spreadsheet didn't seem to specify if the parties are JP or NA.

>no faggotry
Indeed. This one is a no homos edition.

Xion is suffering

Reposting, since user was looking for clarification in the last thread:

>Treating KHUX and KHX differently because slight tweaks to the story would be like treating CoM an ReCoM seperate for the same reasons. Don't be stupid.

>I'll set you straight, user asking the question: KHX covers the story through the Keyblade War. However, it finishes with the player character waking up in what appears to be the current, possibly real world. KHUX retreads the story, with some tweaked dialogue, a new world, and new gameplay mechanics. Word of God says that the conclusion seen in KHX will be the ending point of season 1 in KHUX, and that season 2 will continue the story past that point. And while KHUX appears to take place in a simulation of the actual Keyblade War, Backcover tells the story of the actual events, from the foretellers point of view.

>Essentially, forget everything KHX showed. Wait until KHUX catches up to get the complete story, then watch Backcover to see the story from a different perspective.

Thanks, user. Fucking SE jews, I liked that ending. But anyway who is running this simulation, or is it, dare I say, a dream?

That is pure friendship.
No homo there.

Why do Blonde and Black hair Kairi have to suffer so much? At least they got cuteness on their side.

That ending will probably still be happening, just as a closure to season 1.

Too damn cute.

Is this how you look at your friends?

Your best friend? Yeah dude.
Heterosexual life partners.

Yes.

Nice projection faggot. Go see a Doctor.

Boooo, you're no fun

Do you think Haley Joel Osment and David Gallagher hang out?

youtube.com/watch?v=-7hjdC8-jbw

>tfw you and your bro's friendship might have been the object of some smelly fujo fantasies for who knows who long

Good.

Is there any way off Nomura's wild ride?

kek

Seven years from now on when Square gives the unfinished KH3 project to Toriyama.

>not in the proper order
BAKA!

What I'm really worried about is that Nomura's gonna include both his patented stilted dialogue, as well as his passionate war against expansive environments.

FFXV (and even to an extent FFXIII) showcased that characters could speak natural English and that linear connected rooms could be massive enough in scale to make us ignore the invisible walls, but I have zero faith that Nomura will do either.

how's this

Isn't Nomura (and Kojima) the one pushing the open world meme in the eastern scene? That was his vision for FFXV, and so far SS from kh3 shows massive scenarios.

Dialogue in jrpgs has always been shit, only redeemable ocasionally by the grace of talented VAs.

how many times have we gotten second chance offered in avatar boards? or anywhere else for that matter

what are the stats of the "young" medals?

google medal name khux wikia

So what is the Key to Return Hearts?

it's riku's penis, fucking sora in the ass

>*Insert into Sora*
>*Recieve Roxas, Xion, Namine, Ventus and Vanitas*
Or y'know, get their hearts out into replica bodies Even can make.

>decided to do one pull for fun against my better judgment
should i keep going for the guilt lads?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMpYo-RtPBc

Eraqus keyblade, that he finds in the beach. We've talked about this, Sora

shit nigga keep rolling while your luck is hot

Urasla could possibly become your strongest magic medal in your entire magic deck

You decide if its worth the current jews you have left to pull for her

>40k jews
fug it's tempting

you could afford at least 1 or 2 more rolls, and it seems like the chance for KA and ursula are a bit higher this time around because there's no guarantee

Can someone tell me why I'm grinding this raid boss? I've forgotten already.

Because you like the taste of dick

I can neither confirm nor deny due to never having tasted it. I also have no plans to desu.

If you've never tasted dick you would deny it rather than giving a non-statement you cocksucker

I've never sucked a dick. Better?
Why are you being antagonistic for no reason? Bad day?

Do you assume everyone has a bad day because your life is so shit you want to project it on to everyone else? You are the same fag who gets offended then writes the same reddit-esque responses whenever i shitpost lmao

Than why isn't your mom grinding this raid boss?

If you had even half a brain you would be able to extrapolate and see that it's because she doesn't like the taste of dick, unlike your slut of a mother

Children, please.

But let's be honest here, you can neither confirm nor deny that your mother has acquired a taste for dick.

Nobody really knows what Nomura was talking about when he explains the two seasons.
What we know for a fact are two things:
1. Season 2 will have three new worlds, which are Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion and a completely new one.
2. Season 2 will focus more on Ephemer, Skuld, Ventus and the two unknown characters from the 1st Anniversary (KHUX) artwork.

We also know there were time skips in the story of KHX which may are may be not filled by KHUX.

The current status is that we might have already started season 2 of KHUX, since Castle of Dreams is complete now and there was another side story with the 3rd Anniversary (KHX) event characters.

We still haven't reached the point of the Keyblade War yet, but maybe this is completely intended and season 2 is more of a midquel.

But I CAN in fact confirm that your mother has a taste for dick lmao

Listen, I know we're brothers, but there's some things we just shouldn't talk about in public, man.

I knew the thread was going places the moment yaoi shit popped up.

You should stick to being offended and posting like a bitch if the best response you can come up with is to imply that your mother is sucking my dick in an incestous relationship lol

I'm only implying, you're the one confirming it.

desu it's pretty gross, bro.

Call me back when the children leave

Great response my guy, you sure got me real good by calling your mom an incestuous cock hungry slut

I'll give you a call you when you leave then

>Young Sora
>Initial roll 85%
>1 reroll 91%
It's not max but I'll take it.

Why was Kairi staring at Riku so much? It felt awkward?

She wants that d

Sora is old news bro. Riku is the new Sora.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkdRDqcgRRA
>Sora Summon in WoFF
>DDD Outfit
>No voice lines
>No KH music
It could have been so much better

This thread is deader than Master Eraqus.

>Eraqus
>dead

He literally fades away in Terra's arms. How would he come back? A keyblade ghost?

Dead people don't fade away.

square enix man is the final boss of kh3

You think Mark Hammil will voice him again?

depends on how busy he is with star wars

Monsters Inc. world when

>only on level 32 of this damn raid boss
Fuck meeeeeee

I'd grind more but running out of AP makes me go play Pool of Radiance.

Luckily I'm not max level, so the level ups are refilling my AP.

Started on JP, no idea what's going on but pulled this guy. Should keep this account, yeah? Any JP parties to help out since this is so different from NA?

If you need to know what a medal does just use the wiki.

khunchainedx.com/wiki/Medal

Oh neat, can search by medal number instead of moonrunes. Will keep this account then. Time to grind story.

Well 90% of the medals in Ux are katakana which is super simple to read and takes like 10 minutes to learn.
Just throwing it out there.
For instance, that HD Roxas just says Ro ku sa su HD ver

whats the deal with iKairiII and how its coming soon or something? should i save second chance for it?

dorkly.com/post/82515/the-problem-with-explaining-kingdom-hearts-to-people

>It's Final Fantasy and Disney and whatever
That's what I go with.

>Someone copied my response onto their clipboard
Thanks?

Fuck that, Captain EO world when?

>Charter 1: Simple Question

The day was like any other day. Dark, gloomy, and cold in The World That Never Was.
Xenmas and Zexion were looking though some old documents in the library to past the time.
Xenmas was on a long, tall ladder searching for anything useful and Zexion was sitting in a fancy chair by a table, reading a green book with the lap turned on.After a while Zexion suddenly had an idea.
"Hey Xenmas a thought just occurred to me."
"Ya?"
As he climbed down the ladder.
"If some is born for a year doesn't that makes them a one-year-old?"
Xenmas walked towards the table.
"That's a stupid question! Of cores they're one-year-old!"

"Well here's a theory…Roxas is probably less then one years old."
"Where are you getting at, Zexion?"

Zexion was getting mad that Xenmas wasn't getting the jester.

"WHAT I'M SAYING IS ROXAS IS NOT EVEN ONE YEARS OLD YET!"

>"WHAT I'M SAYING IS ROXAS IS NOT EVEN ONE YEARS OLD YET!"

you have my attention

See this? This is what the Atlantica Singing Game was made for.

There's voiced lines when you turn off the shitty dub friend.

this is new

Makes sense

best character coming through

Yo, no furry, faggot.

Eh, light

Anyone? >

I fucking hate larxenes hair

I love her antennae/handlebars.

I'm not fond of her hair but her JP voice makes my dick into diamonds.