├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Sweet Love Passion (until 2/22)
├ Sparkle Fashionista (until 3/10)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

■ Next Update (2/22): 「ARKS NEW YEAR CARNIVAL 2017」 Part 4
bumped.org/psublog/spend-white-day-with-the-boys-of-pso2-the-animation/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
└ /Pso2G/ Discord: discord.gg/4bVJeSX

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Reminder that shit 2 is superior to all other shits

ERP time, who wanna suck my girl dick

>thread is as dead as the riding quests and UQ at 2am japan time
one of those days, is it.

I'm making a Te/Br as my second character and I have a few questions. Is ketos proi necessary, or can I use another PB? Do I need to JA buffs and zanverse? Would an all class katana be useful? Does attack advance work on wand gear explosions?

>necroing dead threads
let it go fagms

Bad taste OP

Ketos proi is not necessary but it helps with tech spamming. I'm not sure what you mean by JA buffs since there aren't any on either Te or Br's tree but you do JA your techs and smacks, people also expect a Te to handle zanverse on bosses. A katana would be useful for guren dashing and that's about it. Attack advance does not work on explosions but they do give your actual smacks a nice chunk of damage.

うそげwwww。。。。

What I mean is, does shifta buff more if it is JA'd, and thanks for your answers.

O-oh well if y-you insist...
I'll wait you in my room.

>i don't erp

nope. JA does nothing to heals/buffs.

You are correct in that they are the top shit in being shit.

sorry I forgot

Why do people say this is dead? I see you autist everyday when I log in

It's dead when compared to when redrum was alive.

No one cares about you, shit2.

Who S-rank solo PD here, I know some of ya here.

Reporting in.

Some classes make S ranking a joke.

What does that title even mean

Too good to have trouble S ranking PD. Too bad to get close to my class's top times.

the pleasure of being cummed inside

"The hero who challenges the Profound Darkness" or something in that vein.

Newfriend here. If I log into my character via the episode 1-3 option, am I locked out of doing anything until I switch back to episode 4? Other than the ep4 story, of course.

just some minor things that dont matter until endgame.

The one who challenged the deepest darkness.

>Guy has 2/3 astra units
>Best affix is +60atk and nothing else
I wonder how many knuckle draggers have 14*

Seen at least 3-4 spread needles with stock affixes used by people with unaffixed hiei or saikis

Awesome, thank you. I'll have to sit down and start going through them when I get home then. Didn't want to have to keep hopping back and forth if I wanted to add a quest or two into the mix.

You can't unlock subclasses and featured quests unless you do the Ep4 story up to unlocking Tokyo.
It's one of the first couple quests, so you should definitely knock that out first even if you want to play through the story from the beginning of Ep1.

>free field boss shows up in an arks quest
Every time. This was the single party area too. I died.

>Unaffixed anything
And I thought seeing orange (9*) weapons in SH blocks was bad.

Some JPs just don't care to affix, I'm surprised a lot of them even bother grinding, they play for cosmetics and it just so happens that shiny exclusive 14*s are also a cosmetic. Whales got those special ID numbers.

Are these Ace of Gunner items I keep getting from the solo XQ used for anything?
It's weird that they always drop a whole bunch when you only need one per character to use

They used to be rare but people complained and they overcompensated the droprate

So I can just throw them away then?

They're used for something, maybe ring grinding material, I forget what.

You need one for the last level if you ever want to make an effort symbol ring, but otherwise yeah

is there anything i can do with these 10* lilipan chips? i don't have any 10* chips i want to abi level, and i have upwards of 70 of these lilipans i need to get rid of

I hate this dumb twitter meme.

they didn't change the rates because "people complained". they changed them the moment that those items became relevant to making/upgrading rings.

turn them into mini meds in recycle shop

I can't even remember what that last PA is

How high should I set "camera lighting" in display settings
or should I say what do you guys think is about right

tfw no 14 star

>astra sword drop when already +35d one
bit late mum

Is there a worse time to do EQs than at this hour? It feels like every other time has a chance to be good but nearly every Mother at this hour is poised to go 20 minutes with a million arm phases and a wipe to first cubes if I wasn't there.

Are there any gaijin websites for Symbol Arts?

I've already got those unlocked so I should be alright, but thank you for the heads up. I'm probably close to finishing ep4, I just sort of sat there and watched a bunch of them while eating the other day.

I warned you, man. I warned you about the Gix.

what are the best gunner pa's nowadays?

>Set male friend partner, no friend requests
>Set female friend partner, bunch of friend requests every time I update it
Everyone who plays this game is pretty thirsty, huh?

Is that where I'm getting all these damned friend requests from? Gosh, I feel kind of flattered.

You warned me about nothing, user.

>set female friend partner with casual clothes on, few friend requests
>set female friend partner with ribbon costume, more than 10 friend requests in a day
The thirst is real.

>whoring out your boys and girls to randoms instead of limiting them to friends

MARRIAGE SYSTEM
WHEN IS IT?

some pso-w fag pointed out the other problem with sega's brilliant "first person(and their partymembers, even though if your leader abandons you don't have a choice but to go with them) to leave a full raid is blocked from doing that raid for the rest of that EQ period no matter why or how they leave" thing.

raids sometimes bug and can't be finished. if you get say, a PD session where the server burps and he stays out of range during the third phase or something similarly dumb, someone has to volunteer to jump on a grenade to let everyone else go get a non-bugged run. think about that a sec. how many people do you think are going to want to be the one who gets fucked over because sega thinks full raids never fail and therefore a spike in raid failures has to be because of a spike in people leaving.

you wanna interfere with people who just wanna ditch and find a new run? put on a 5min timer or something when someone d/cs in a raid, and rig it so that relogging in that time skips ship/charaselect and the lobby and shoves you right back into the raid you d/ced from. and then slap on the penalty for someone who waits longer than that to relog. it's faggy either way but at least this way you don't fuck honest people.

I'm honestly surprised it isnt a thing yet.

>raids sometimes bug and can't be finished.
I have not once had a bug when a raid couldn't be finished. Literally not once. It's so rare that you might as well deal with losing out on an EQ once in a few years maybe.

daily reminder that you will be blacklisted by the shadow council if you have not s-ranked pd

Why should anyone not in one of the drama infested Veeky Forums teams care

I AM the shadow council

It was actually pretty common with Yamato. One of the snake helicopters could clip out of bounds and make it impossible for you to kill it, making the EQ impossible to complete.

What are you talking about, that never happens. This Loser wasn't just flying around the platform in circles on loop at all and we all happily cleared it. A double cannon even dropped.

That happens when a gunner or bouncer is extremely high up and Loser cannot stab down on them, he will fly around trying to look for their co-ordinate, you can force this to happen all the time.

They were going to allow trading 10*/11* weapon passes for excubes and 12* passes for lambda grinders, right? I have a lot of 12* weapons just taking up inventory space, and turning them into stackable passes sounds like a good idea.

Except as you can kind of clearly tell from the image, there is nobody high up in the air

No, not clearly. In this shitty 4:3 toaster image.

I cut the image to hide UI elements, in the full pic you can see all 12 players are accounted for on the ground. 11 visible characters if you zoom in real close with the black box in the middle being my own for 12.

What's with the Headless Selvaria?

This pic over a year old, beats me

What's the support item called that reduces the grind risk for rings? I know it's not "Grind Risk Reduction (+1)", it was something else.

I always learn something new every PD. Like last night,

>post-persona fuckoff laser
>spamming pbf from safety above and to the right
>turns out the laser can change direction and suddenly pivots to me

>walk into an open room with ongoing erp

does gunner's aerial advance work on flying enemies?

what a gay

i want to feed luna

>2 million fodder that's been in my shop for like 3 months finally sells
Boost week is coming, lads

>3 months in one slot for 2m
Your shop must be awful.

That's not how Luna ERPs, nice try.

I don't have premium so I don't mind stuff sitting there as I only buy a shop pass every month or so. My storage currently has about 550~ items I'm waiting to sell closer to boost week. It was a dumb 6s weapon with quartz soul/power III/stamina III aka something no one who knows anything would buy. Boost week makes dreams come true though.

>tfw no tree attack up
>tfw no PA damage up

>over 3 minutes to kill double

why is pso2g so bad at this game?

You know you can just fucking hide the chat window right?

>he still haven't sranked solo PD

Yes I can totally hide it once I have it in my video. I don't play the game with the objective being posting webms on pso2g.
Would've been under if I had PA damage up :^)

>finally srank (took so long because idlem@ster)
>get SG
>scratch SG
>get this
What a nice night.

If I can Srank this shit pso2g shouldn't have any problems.

Takes me 4 - 5 minutes.

Im bored of being dis the sloth i'm going back to this

>firesword can srank solo pd
>pso2g can't

you can't make this shit up

>katana braver

doesn't count, play a real class

You mean like FO?

hey /pso2g/, I'm feeling down. anyone wanna erp?

yes, ID: Lilith_Kuraihime

player id?

ok thank you
do you have a rappy costume?