League of legends general /lolg/

Lissandra and friends edition
old:eyosongive.us

fluffy tails

Is your main THICC?

Lamb is my wife!

It's easy, you always ban Lee and Yasuo regardless if your teams wants to pick or not. That's what I do (100% ban Lee) and I haven't got a SINGLE complaint.

Though I main support so that cancerous little details (autofill babies) is a non-factor.

You tell me

ionian.
she's naturally T H I C C

I want to pretend to be Poppy and suck on your cock.

Gee whiz mr. Chart, Little Lamb sure is thick and pillowy desu desu

How can the concept of death be your wife? Waifu, sure, but wife?

did luluposter finally kill himself?

I'd imagine his harem more than likely worship these things.

im assuming he has a bot with a Veeky Forums pass to post every so often

Humanity's fucked stupider things.

>BARD BUFFS
>A
>R
>D
>B
>U
>F
>F
>S
>7.4
>.
>4

>ionians are naturally T H I C C

Got banned for 2 weeks for a little bit of banter. Nice game children xd

gonna protect my people!

You're a zed main on riot's balancing team. Your main is the most universally hated champion of all time. You're in silver 5/low bronze when you're not paying to get boosted. You have trouble winning your games with your stupid fucking champion so you have to convince the rest of the balancing team to unfairly tip the balance in your favor despite nobody wanting this.
How do you convince the balancing team to buff lethality, despite the fact that armor pen was one of the biggest balancing issues of the previous season?

Lissandra ofc

I'm getting so insanely sick of lethality meta, every game there's a Quinn/Varus/Nocturne/Pantheon/whatever ad that just rips you a new asshole once it gets it's first lethality item. Doesn't matter if you have armor or not, goes right through you like Guinness.

>can't play on main so trying to wait it out on smurf
>smurf goes p2 -> p3 because I don't want to play lethality cancer
>win early in most games but still end up losing as soon as the mid game comes in

I've lost all hope and they're not going to fix it this week even though the problems are for all to see.

it must be something in the water
hahahaha *splat*

Sure it was a little banter bro? Sure about it? I've been playing for 4+ years and I flame whenever I feel like and I've never been banned / chat restricted.

Nobody wants lethality buffed they want it nerfed.

The lethality equation right now is I think at 60%, it needs to be 50%

begone ice bitch!

Reminder ahri was a FOX before she became human. Ahri doesn't have Ionian genes at all. She likely changed her form to catering to male sexuality.

Yes, Lissandra want Ashe to leave as well.
Send Ashe away

Yes literally nothing censored in my chat logs nor wishing cancer or aids or any of that shit, mainly just asking people wtf they are doing.

xth for breast metal waifu

It needs to be 45%
It wasn't even that fucking bad just not every adc was building it so people memed about it being bad.

comfy bfs~

t h i c c
i o n i a n
f o x
g e n e s

Think about it.
>bigger w shield, maxing it for the slow
>boost adcs attack speed with e
>shred enemy armor with q so your adc does even more damage
>do a lot of damage on your own with just your passive and aa's
>lockdown enemy carry or r a diver and eq out to zone them off your adc

What buffs? Bard does fine vs Soraka/Nami and melee supports.

>Bard
>Traveler's Call (Passive) movement speed when picking up chimes increased
>Base: Increased from 6% to 10%
>Per stack: Increased from 12% to 14%

Is there any chance for me, support main, to get out of bronze? My lane always wins, I mean always, when we destroy their turret my ADC is usually 3/0 or more depending on how many times their jungler babysat. I said fuck it, did my preliminary matches and got instantly thrown to bronze 5. After a few matches I got into bronze 3 placements but I got matched with retards. How can I carry harder than helping my ADC get fed?

I don't know what else to d, last season I mained jungler but I got bored of that role because my main got nerfed to the ground.

Hex Ultimately,
Strut-tastically,
Well-balanced,
and like the Greatest Of All Time

fun. makes lvl 2 roam pretty volatile.

Find an adc buddy who has potential and it's possible.

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

ARURF WHEN

Pretend to be a girl or gay and some diamond will pretend to be silver when you duo

Or pick brand zyra and be the carry

Support is a better role at higher elo than at lower elo. Support is about giving your team advantages whether that's vision or whatever which is good higher elo but way less lower elo.

no
fun
allowed

Cuddly 2x4s

I want to learn the game though. What's with a diamond carrying my ass then once I leave his side, I fall right back to silber?

k y s

HUSWGOAT or HSWa

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

You learn to get carried and play janna which is 99% of support anyway

Who is your main and why do you play them

Waifu? Husbando? Skill? Dominance? Respect? Broken Kit?

Tell me anons, why do you play who you play

I play Sona exclusively in ranked though. I always perform well, even if I lose the game, and my ADC always does well in lane.

>wake up
>riven can still remove 70% of the enemy toplaner's hp in 2 seconds at lvl 1
>go back to sleep

First champion, waifu, reason i installed the game.

TOP LANERS BEWARE
YOURE IN FOR A SCARE
[goosebumps]

No need to worry about the others, just stick with the goat.

my beautiful wife
i love you
i want nothing more than to wake up next to you
i'm so happy to call you mine
your hair
your smell
your laugh
everything about you makes me happy
i love you
lulu

This list is shit

When I started playing the game I was really into MTG and TFs jack of hearts skin was the first skin I ever bought

luckily I learned that his kit was my favorite kind of "always at an advantage" type, the same way I play Fox in melee

two years later I still one trick him even now that I found other champs I enjoy

>wake up
>play WW
>o shit, ribbin
>she deletes me at lvl 2 because cheese
>Teleport right back in, go back when she does the knockup, activate fear and chase her down the lane and kill her
>now we're both on equal footing and proceed to stomp her 4 more times before the 10 minute mark, at which point I begin roaming with my W and carry the absolute fuck out of the entire match
And I wasn't even on my nigga Garen or Camille.

Why are people afraid of Riven still? She is so incredibly predictable, you know exactly when to go in and out.

I've mained Tristana since I started playing league because I thought she was cute and her kit felt amazing. 500k mastery points later she's still the best yordle and most fun ad carry.

tfw gf is an autistic lulu main

>Anivia is canonically THICC thanks to brazil

hax pls

I dont see it. Never got this, graphics are too shitty

My dude
tfw no girlfriend

Jinx
She was the first champion that I ever learned about and ever bothered to learn. Maybe its luck but I was able to like her kit so much that I'm currently (close to) 800k on her and I don't even want to stop playing her at all. She's been my first everything in this game and a lot of my best moments in League have been with her. She's grown with me, I love Jinx.

based

LEAD ME TO BUTTHOLE

xth for Cute Ashe

Best Freljord Edition

Post like these make me get excited.

hey buddy if you're on EUW come join me on the climb out of bronze

>Best Freljord Edition
Yes

are you ADC?

met her in freshman year of college, she got me into league of legends. five years and five seasons later we live together and still play the yordle botlane.

tristana > poppy > lulu this is objective truth by the way

What does the placement of these legacy icons mean on the portraits?

It means the updated client is buggy as shit

i play all roles but stick to top or mid, but yeah i can do adc although not very good

>loot gave me 4 ezreal skins in a row, 2 of which being legacy
Is the game trying to tell me something?

This isn't the updated client. I'm using the old one.

Then spaghetti code

Is aatrox sleeper OP?
I went in thinking he was just tryndamere with less damage and eggnivia passive
He tore my cock off and fed it to me when I went 0/5 in lane
Is it just because I played singed and was unable to rush exec calling or am I just utter shit
D5 mmr

Yeah. You need a map, fella.

>Sexualizing someone who is not only the purest waifu, but also the OG strong female character who doesn't need any slut skins.
You disgust me

MATING PRESS

Damn I was carrying so hard with Kayle last night. Started out 8-0 mid, wound up like 24-7.

Team would NOT group. At one point the enemy got baron, she's farming top...like you hear the scream and the little indicator says they got baron, and she's just farming there like a few feet away, ignores all of our pings and of course they step over and kill her first.

Then later on we win a teamfight and talon is up in their base to try to get an inhib, and I'm back in our base, and I ask talon to drop a ward so I can tele in.

No response.

Talon please ward.

No response.

I check his inventory and he's got a ward, of course he does, there's like zero wards on the map other than the ones I placed.

So their AD lulu comes out and kills him before he could get the inhib.

I was pissed.

Enjoy it while it lasts faggot

it's cool, play whatever you like. Yeah, why not, hit me up in game MeYouBulletsLove and let's see what we can do.

Is top lane Trundle garbage these days or what? I'm assuming so since no one plays him there anymore and the pro players are playing him as a sup?

its because

A: you tried to fight aatrox as a sustained damage tank

and

B: you didn't buy rylais first item and just ignored the faggot as you ran down between both his towers

It means the outdated client is buggy as shit

RAIN DROP

in game atm i'll send you an invite when im done

he's not OP
the only people that play him are most likely aatrox one trick ponies, which are of course good at their champion
if it was an urgot, you'd have gotten creamed too

Nope
Stopped proxying back in silver
Lane only
I froze my lane perfectly and dodged his fucked skillshots and gap closers bu the raw damage he had was enormous. I had armor reds and scaling armor yellows in my runs

delet this

Started season 1 main has been nunu. I just like making the enemy jungle suffer.

sure thing man, I'll be online for a while tonight. Tomorrow I only got work in the afternoon, so it's ok.

>tfw three of my most played have

T H I G H S

>Vi
>Illaoi
>Shyvana

Good shit.

but*
runes*
spelling comprehension when

why? it's nothing lewd, ahri's just cold

hey, she's the one who says it. she just really wants that butthole.