By far the worst unsafe pieces of shit ever built

by far the worst unsafe pieces of shit ever built

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6Thomd4BQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew lad fuck off

>I watched an RCR video and know everything about this car now: The Post

t. Front Wheel Drive driver

Just do a few jumps with it and you'll be fine.

no

RCR is a faggot and can't drive worth a shit.

but it's got a t top

its good shit m8

I drive a celica

If it was made after 1985 or is an Alltrac then he's not wrong.

*Made after 1985 and isn't an Alltrac

>tfw rear ending pintos whilst spinning out in my mr2
feels good man

so then why am i able to daily one during snowstorms without issue

Learn to drive fagmale

That's a bit harsh. The one I just sold was still really solid.

Oh, get fucked.

These two cars make me feel ill, jap shitbox and american boomer memecar

Are you back stateside? What happened to the GTR?

GTR took Mustang's place in the garage. Mustang may come up for sale soon. Yeah I'm back stateside.

>replacing american meme with jap meme
I'm still disgusted

I think you'll be okay

>Disgusted
Yeah, no. What you're feeling is jealousy. It's ok, your Corolla is cool, too.

I don't own a shitty nip corolla lmao

Sorry, didn't know you were too dumb to just get a Corolla.
Cavalier or Neon, then.

lol pussy

nope and nope

Kinda wish I had the money and space, that thing is mint.

>getting into crashes

Snap oversteer is pure driver error.

>mfw they fixed snap oversteer by giving it wider tires on a later version, but no one cares.

Thinking about buying one, I could get an NA miata for almost the same price, but midships are love, and the MR2 is aesthetic as fuck.

How often will it break and how much will it cost to fix? That is my only concern. Also I assume working on it is excruciating.

No, they didn't. Rev1 had staggered tyres too. Don't pretend you know the suspension downgrades that were done to later w20 cars

They never break really. They're just 2.0 Toyota economy cars. Good on fuel too.

Wait are you in the States? Your naturally aspirated MR2s came with the 5S-FE and are not worth using as a paperweight. Do not buy.

These posters are:

Faggots

Edgy

Wrong

Bus riders

MR2 is god tier

Yes, they downgraded the suspension. But it didn't snap overseer anymore, so what's the problem.

>Your naturally aspirated MR2s came with the 5S-FE and are not worth using as a paperweight
Yeah, it makes pretty much no power.

Why do the nips hate us?

Do it user. Even if you can only find a NA auto you can always easily swap it out for a 3G engine or other engines like the 2GR-FE

5S-FE is a good engine if you're willing to work on it, and it's incredibly easy to swap it out if you don't.

So shut the fuck up faggot, you don't know shit

Underrated

Bahahahahha

Safety should be bottom/last priority, as long as it looks cool and goes fast.

This, it should at least be an option. If you want to drive a minivan with airbags that weigh more than the engine, fine, but light me have my ultralight death machine please.

t. someone who has never driven/owned one

Was just considering to finally grow up and buy a car made after 2000 for once but I'm feeling one of these for my next car now.
Maybe once I hit my 30's I'll get something from after 2000.

My dad had an old rwd toyota corolla bck in the 90s. It had some big Nissan v6 engine in it that was boosted. I never built it but he let me drive it once on an open road. Literally no traction what so ever..just launched you via rolling burnout..thing was stupid as fuck

literally kys

literally
>hiroshima
>nagasaki

i mean..
i'd rather drive it than a corolla
also it apparently responds to cams and shit pretty well
but yeah i'd much rather have the 3sge or 3sgte

rwd corolla probably means ae86, not mr2
a mr2 would have less traction issues because the engine is right above the rear wheels

also, that thing was swapped

> nissan engine in toyota
nevermind that last sentence, im retarded

low quality bait lad

Also
>kawasaki h2 (1970s, a 2 stroke 750cc triple)
>current kawasaki h2 (turbocharged liter bike, something like 290hp)
>early turbo bikes, but kawi's gpz750 in particular, were death machines
But what fantastic death machines they are.

the "muh snap oversteer" meme status that he sw20 has does not come from it actually having a big snap oversteer issue. its from the first generation which actually is a suicide car. the sw20 is missing some security features but it's left without them on purpose.

not true desu
the first sw20 year has suspension geometry issues for sure, but you do have to drive like an idiot on stock tires for it to bite you

not in the rain, even second gens are a nightmare in the rain.

i mean, again, you still have to act like an idiot and/or leave shit tires on it

of course they are more dangerous and than a fwd shitbox. but it's still a mid engine rwd car so that's to be expected. when you compare it to other similar cars (i.e. no 20hp miatas) they really aren't that bad

exactly what i'm saying
first order of business with a second gen turbo is big fat tires anyway so its hardly an issue nowadays

didnt realize you were talking about the first gen, not the sw20

kek

crop top kek

If you drive a '91 Turbo MR2 stock yes, it's not very well balanced, from the factory it had hockey puck OEM wheels and the suspension was pretty shitty.

All of those problems can be circumvented with new suspension, beefier tires and front to back strut braces.

fpbp

If they were as dangerous as op says, the Australian government would have banned them

youtube.com/watch?v=w6Thomd4BQg

So he was right?