BMW SUV gets stock on beach

BMW SUV gets stock on beach.

Bogans leave butthurt comments about his "posh wanker mobile" and how their 90's landcruiser is better. There are even comments saying they just would of laughed because instead of helping it come unstuck because bmws are for "yuppie wankers"

Are these the "friendy" bogans people are telling me about when I say I hate all bogans, even tradies?

Of course if someone wants to spend the lots of money on a kingswood or commodore that's perfectly okay but when someone prefers to spend their money on a bmw or mercedes they are wankers.

Bogan double standards everybody.

>bogans
>logic
I work with a lot if them in the transport industry, and while for the most part they're decent simple honest blokes, that "simple" aspect has me bashing my head against a wall sometimes.

Look at the comments this friendly bogan made.

I am sure he wishes he bought a pink and purple bogan mobile now.

She calls the bmw driver a moron but I wouldn't be surprised if the bmw owner makes 3 times more money than her and lives in a better neighbourhood too.

logistic-bro?

Luxury SUVs are THE asshole car. I wouldn't have helped him either.

How can you say that and call other people arseholes?

the owner is a fuckwit

>MUH BMW IS A PROPER 4x4 NOT SOME INNER CITY TRACTOR
>I TOOK IT DOWN A DIRT ROAD ONCE, THIS BEACH WILL BE EASY AS FUCK

>yfw it was rescued by proper 4x4
>yfw the resue vehicle got stuck
>yfw a tractor had to come pull them out

the bmw owner desevers a solid punch to the gut for being a proper fuckwit

what said

to expand on that, all he did was waste everyones time just to show off his bmw.

>tfw he re-enforced the bmw stereotype of the drivers being dumb fucktards
top kek

You sound like another friendly bogan.

>cant handle banter on the internet
lmao poofta cunt

but nah srsly taking a soccer mum suv on the beach when high tide is coming makes him a dumb fuck and all shit talk is valid

go to melbourne

you too, little faggot

read
you sound like a bmw driver who thinks their all wheel drive car is a four wheel drive car ready to tackle anything the australian countryside can throw at it when in fact its just another shitty toorak tractor.

haha what a tard

Bogans are scum and I can barely tell the difference between a tradie who makes 100k a year and the junkies that live in halfway houses.

They basically talk the same and act all most the same.

"Oi cunts what yaz doing. Yeah no worries mate" and "Fuck yeah cunt"

They talk the same way junkies do.

It's why I hate the ideas of tradies in my house when I'm not there.

They are paid well but they are also scum.

>I hate all bogans, even tradies
Because you are an edgy little nerd who got picked on in school?

you sound like a jealous.

get some skill and maybe you won't be stuck in a shitty office job making 60k a year.

Actually I think the only thing worse than bmw and porsche softroaders are the bogans who drive lifted landcruisers in the city just so they can tail gate people and feel tough in their big cars.

yeah but at least those cunts go camping, fishing, surfing etc on weekends/holidays. not just dropping the kids off at school, then heading to the supermarket and work.

Look at the unaustralian fuck.
Enjoying your new start allowance, cunt? Lmao

>They are paid well but they are also scum
Says the dole bludger who spends his time on the internet crying about people who contribute to society. And solely because you were picked on in school by the cool kids who went on to earning 52k/y straight out of school?

Classic.

There are people who make lots of money as doctors and lawyers and they are more trust worthy than bogans.

There are also trades that pay fuck all like spraypainters and panel beaters.

I trust a doctor or lawyer to be in my house and not to break anything or steal anything a lot more than I trust a tradie.

It has nothing to do with money.

>get some skill and maybe you won't be stuck in a shitty office job making 60k a year.
Nah bruh, hes probably a tafe dropout.

>are the bogans who drive lifted landcruisers in the city
8/10 times people driving lifted landcruiser in the city are office workers. Not like you would know though, considering you spend all your time in the basement.

No tradie wants to steal your grandmothers shitty chinaware or your anime figurines.
Go cry on some melbournecuck facebook page, loser.

I hate to brake it to you but crocodile dundee is a fictional movie made by city people from sydney.

Being bogan does not make you more Australian.

Basically if someone says to me

"Oi cunt how ya doing, I'm doing fuckin' alright ay'

I know instantly that they are scum and I will try to avoid them as much as possible.

There are bogans in melbourne too you know?

I hate to break it to you but housos is a fictional series made by city people from sydney

>brake
Lmao, you can tell who dropped out of school because he was bullied too hard by the bogan scum.

>Being bogan does not make you more Australian
Nah, but blindly hating a large population of the country just because of deep seeded petulance for a stereotype that doesnt exist makes you unaustralian.

At this point its obvious you are just a sheltered child whose entire social experience is from comedy in the media.

Literally no one talks like that unless they are trying to be funny.

>Nah, but blindly hating a large population of the country just because of deep seeded petulance for a stereotype that doesnt exist makes you unaustralian.

I know it from experience.

To me it doesn't make sense how it's okay for bogans to act like cunts..

"Yeah, would'a let the car get washed away by the tide because I don't particularly like that kinda car"

but then it's not okay for me to hate bogans because they act like this..

>Nah, but blindly hating a large population of the country just because of deep seeded petulance for a stereotype that doesnt exist makes you unaustralian.

You mean like what people do with bmw drivers and office workers?

You can't tell me I shouldn't stereotype bogans when you think it's okay to stereotype bmw drives, melbournians and office workers.

I've worked on construction sites before.

You probably got sent to private school and lived a sheltered life, went to uni and then got an office job and now you are trying to tell me what bogans are like.

Funny thing is if you made a crappy softroader just like a porsche Cayenne, sold it at the same price but it had a LS and HSV badge bogans would probably buy it.

Also seeing the amount of bogan people openly saying they'd like to see someone suffer just because they don't like their choice of car and he made a bad decision is enough evidence for me that this demographic of people are absolute scum.

I bet a x5 could drive on the beach if you out off road tyres on it btw.

stock

>I know it from experience.
Sure thing. Experience with a few is experience with them all, am I right? So now I think anyone who isnt a bogan is a clueless child who harbors unfounded hatred against the working class of Australia. I can only assume you are a tafe drop out dole bludger.

>"Yeah, would'a let the car get washed away by the tide because I don't particularly like that kinda car"
Is banter. Stay autistic and on the same level as seppos.

>I've worked on construction sites before.
Really? I've worked on construction sites for 10 years. From houses in shitty bogan country towns to high security government works.
You are full of shit and should top posting :^)

I also went to the most prestigious private highschool and the poorest highschool in my city. So my views are backed up by actual experience :^)

>Also seeing the amount of bogan people openly saying
Australians shit posting on the internet. You are surprised by this?

>is enough evidence for me that this demographic of people are absolute scum.
L
M
A
O

Not if you are a lead footed dumb shit wog who drives into the wash when tide is coming in :^)

Probably one of the logistic bros.

their 90's land cruiser IS better, ya fuckwit

For example...

On construction sites where the boss is an rich architect or engineer instead of a cashed up tradie.

Civil engineer degree boss shows up in his Mercedes to check on how his project is going.

When he goes away all the bogan construction workers will say "Fuckin' posh wanker in his fuckin flash car checking up on us, doesn't know what real work is the office fukin cunt"

Yeah, like he is not meant to check up on a project he invested his money into you dumb tradie / labourer mongs.

This is how labourer and tradies genuinely talk and they want other people to respect them.

>"Fuckin' posh wanker in his fuckin flash car checking up on us, doesn't know what real work is the office fukin cunt"
Lmao, sure thing buddy.

So this means every bogan is like that because one person said it and everyone else was thinking "shut up dick head"? You must have brain damage bro

Pic related, a bogan

Where do you even work?

Just because you like Australian cars does not make someone a bogan.

I love hsvs but you don't see me acting like scum and talking like a tool.

Karl Stephanovic went to private school and Graduated university.

He didn't drop out of public school in grade 10 and start talking like like "Yeah, nah cunt yeah fuckin oath"

>Where do you even work?
Sydney, in the city currently.
But years of working in shitty country towns.. The imaginary world you are talking about doesn't exist. I'm not denying that some lower working class australians are as you describe. But sentiment held by a few piss head losers is not the same as the majority. Deal with it.

Karl got mad and was ready to swing at his brother when he was called a bogan and replied 'whast wrong with being a bogan?'. Bogan encompasses many australians from many demographics.

Stop being a fucking child.

>Karl Stephanovic went to private school and Graduated university
Yeah and?

>grade 10
>talking like like "Yeah, nah cunt yeah fuckin oath"
Thanks for confirming my thoughts you are just a salty loser hating on the entire working class of australia because you were picked on in high school.

Karl isn't a bogan though even if he wants to be.

I was born in a country town.. my cousins are covered in home job tattoos, my uncles are tradies...

I know all about bogans and I hate them.

They are the reason why science and education are considered less important than sport and why Pauline Hanson is in politics.

You may have worked in country towns but I gaurantee I have more experience with them than you.

Ever since cutting bogans out of my life everything has been so much easier for me.

I actually do workshops with kids from places like mount druitt, where we try to be positive role models.

I do get frustrated at all the kids with stupid names like Tyrone, Rainbow and Steel in bogan areas though.

I mean it's not their fault they have stupid names, I blame the parents.

>reason why science and education are considered less important than sport
And yet science dictates sport? The Australian cricket team cant do shit unless the sssm unit says so.

>Pauline Hanson is in politics
Same reason a rock star was in politics. Because Australian politics is mainly a media circus.

>but I gaurantee I have more experience with them than you
My uncles, all my friends, everyone I grew up around and everyone still around me. You are full of shit. Stop posting you clueless cunt child.

And again,

>experience with a few means an entire demographic of australians are the same, and therefore my irrational hatred for them is justified and my surmised narrative isnt total bullshit
You cant see that you are exactly the same as the piss head pensioner who hates anyone that has more money than them? Literally just kill yourself.

>muh BMW
Fuck off triggered lebbo cunt.
We're full.

>would of
Stopped reading there you illiterate cunt

How is that any different from them saying they hate BMW drivers?

Double standard much.

Hi, actual working class bogan here.

Most of the "Fuckin yeah nah mate footy and commodores" demographic is in the minority and typically stays in the """easier""" trades -- painters, labourers, plasterers etc. I'd say a good 70% of my co-workers are pretty normal people. The guy in this thread firing up about how bogans are scum either has had a narrow handful of bad experiences with those types that he's blown out of proportion, or has poor life experience, or is so far up his own ass that instead of accepting defeat when called out he's decided to dig in deeper

Most of the "rich cunts fuck em" talk is banter. 99% of what comes out of a tradies mouth is banter -- usually crass, but never really serious.

I have family that live in a hick place called Mt Morgan in central qld and they are all shit.

I don't hate people who have more money than me.

If anything the bogans made about the bmw are the ones that are mad about people having more money than them.

>How is that any different from them saying they hate BMW drivers?
Have any said that though? Only photo itt is someone saying their 4x4 would have fared better

Or are you stupid enough to think 'haha typical dumb shit bmw driver' is anything other than banter?

Holy fuck you are stupid. I didn't say you were, I said your irrational hatred for an entire demographic because of your delusions makes you no different to them!

Holy fuck aren't Australians meant to be good with banter? Is this how easy it is to trigger aussies? You guys are obviously getting played and keep taking the bait over and over

Being retarded is a shit form of banter.
Good banter should make sense.

user posts often, I think his hatred of bogans is real

Yeah, but if I was to complain about bogans on fb that would have bad social consequences.

>that would have bad social consequences
Because bogans and bogan sympathizers have back bones and cant stand when ignorant shit heads talk bad about them :^)

ya fukken dumb cunt go get fucked

I once lived in a house full of druggo bogans that never cleaned anything up and had fist fights at 3am in the morning.

I should have known to just stay away when the guy I had to see about renting the place spoke in a bogan voice and had an old 90's falcon with broncos stickers all over it.

That's just one of my many experiences of why I hate bogans.

That nice neighbourhood is really fucking useful when you've got your dumb ass bogged up to the rails.

this thread has a pretty adult outcome for Veeky Forums standards.

Im proud of you anons, atleast we have more brains then bogans do.

bogan identified.

t. """""""""""""""""""""""""""Luxury""""""""""""""""""""""""""" SUV driver

I'm a bogan, though at least I have more brains than old mate taking a soft roader with low profile highway terrain tyres at 40 pound onto a soft substrate beach, and apparently more than any of you slickers that can't see anything wrong with that and would expect someone to risk their own car to pull you out.

Also, for someone with 'brains,' that would be I'm, at least and than. Turn your brain on.

I think the problem is him bringing a vehicle so far out of its operating limits

lol get a load of this faggot

Low profile road tires aren't great on sand
Who fucking knew ?

It's also useful when the local children your kids play with are being raised by people with decent jobs and educations instead of junkies from mount druitt.

Oh wow, someone who has never made a stupid mistake in their whole life judging others.

Such a beautiful thing.

yeah the whole blue collar pride thing gets a bit annoying after a while, it's just tribalism that usually goes full retard in typical aussie fashion

yeah nah your a straight faggot cunt, go suck some melbourne dick

So fucking what? People do retarded things all the time.
I don't sit there like these dickheads calling them dumb cunts and talking about how I wouldn't have done that and would have done something else.
They're fucking bores who get off on the idea that they're kings of banter. No one gives a shit about how smart they think they are.
Not specifically aimed at bogans, just these holier than thou wankers.

>rescued by a proper 4x4
>proper 4x4 got stuck
>BMW is equally as 4x4 as rescue vehicle

Sand sucks. Bad tires and inexperience gets anybody stuck on a beach.

an x5 isn't a car you want to do serious off roading in but I bet they could drive on beaches with the right tyres.

Made plenty of them. Drowned a Patrol to the roofline in salt water. Recoveries aren't without inherent risk, and you'll find anyone with half a clue won't shoulder the risk of losing their own car because you are an ill prepared silly rich cunt with the wrong machine and no idea how to operate it.

Double if you are down there with no recovery gear. If non-bogans are so brainy and smart, what stops you from using your latest phone or tablet to google how to drive in soft sand? Within ten seconds you'd know you are not prepared in the wrong machine.

Do you happily go about your workplace and fix your coworker's errors while placing your own work in danger, all while thinking their fuckup is completely acceptable and anyone that is unhappy with the fallout from the mistake happening is unreasonable?

This clown endangered himself by being a total drop kick with no idea, and that's criminal in this age of rapid communication.

But you are sitting here calling them dumb cunts, and you are exactly sittting here saying how you wouldn't have done what they did and would have done it differently. Pot, kettle, black, you're a blatantly inexperienced child with a loose grip on the world etc.

You are so keen and trying hard to look superior, you've lost insight into how inferior you are. That and your brain still isn't on.

No kids, I've spent enough time working closely with autistic, entitled and arrogant children from Toorak to want anything to do with the spawn of the 'upper' class.

It's also ripper to charge $180 an hour to change a $20 float switch because you're too frightened of your own boat to even look in the bilge and are as practical and as physically equipped as a Ken doll. That's my life now, doing honest work that I used to do for half the money because most white collar dickheads are practically and operationally useless entirely by their own choice.

Shits good.

>holier than thou wankers
Like you've been carrying on the entire thread?

guys i'm not the same guy and that was my first post

Well then, aren't you exceptionally good at coming across as a total cunt in record short time.

Why should you help anyone?

I helped a woman in a brand new pathfinder stuck in the middle of a crock infested creek crossing, only to find her stuck later in the day in another crock infested river.

She had no tow points, no recovery gear, and yelled "dont break anything " when I was trying to find something to wrap my winch cable around, standing in said croc infested water. I told her she should go back via the cheat track and she basically told me to fuck off.

The second time I ploughed past making a huge bow wave and gave her the finger.

Another stupid cunt I came across had no spare fuel, and no water. In the desert. Chucked the shits cause I wouldn't give him any fuel out of my long range tanks. Look cunt I offered to inform the police at the next town I got to and gave you some of MY water, meaning I had to buy more of the shit at the next town for $6 a litre.

Fuck helping anyone, and fuck people for thinking they deserve to be helped for going into a situation unprepared.

tl;dr filthy bogan

yeah yeah you can stop white knighting bogans now you cocksucking mong

Oh look, it's that softcock who has a sook over "bogans" because he had a shit family.

>take stock BMW SUV built for shopping centre car park conditions off road onto sand
>it gets stuck
Surprise surprise. The locals have a laugh and the lads who go driving along the beach in a beat-up Troopy every so often have a laugh at some poor urbanite dickhead who didn't do his homework before taking his barge on sand.

He'll learn where he went wrong and come back next year in a newish 4WD Jeep with deflated tires next time and have a laugh about it too.

Seeing as I called myself a bogan straight up, well, yes.

Filthy casual.

What's wrong kiddo, upset that a left handed screwdriver with a spirit level has more use than you?

Cry harder you poofter cunt, tears of the weak lube me up to arsefuck your bank account to do simple tasks.

I can't even remember the last time I needed a tradie.

Your parents didn't raise you well.

Never because you live with your parents?

>attempts to help people even though they act like an ass hole in return instead of being gracious
>"your parents didn't raise you properly"
I'm guessing you'd be to kind of person to continue on and let someone else stop to help. Cunt.

Nah faggot I think they did a good enough job, why don't you go out there and give away all your water and gas you cunt.

>Why should you help people?

If you keep helping people how can they learn to help themselves?

Why help arrogant pricks that can't help themselves and show no gratitude for your kindness?