Bestfu

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei: pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW

Multiple hero video guides: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

>Reminder that this is a smut free general and posting it is a bannable offense

sale when

KNIGHTS GETTING BTFO

First for me

don't judge me

weak pars

How can we fix Lawbringer?

>Lawbringer gets a guaranteed unblockable after blocking a light attack!

Not so sure about that now.

Kill yourself

> Join in Dominion match mid-game.
> 800 points behind.

This should not be allowed.

>Nobushi
>Warlord just hyperarmors through my attacks but does triple my damage
>literally no way to counter an aggressive Peacekeeper
This is getting fucking ridiculous. The cracks in this class a really starting to show now.

Buff Raider.

Give him a second Versatile

Apparently its canon that story mode Nobushi wanted to get BLACKED

Truly, a battle of the ages. A battle of patience and sheer determination - the apex of human evolution and skill.

>tfw this general is gonna be void of creative shit except the 1 picture someone rarely draws
i was hoping for another r6g

Bots cheat all the fucking time if I recall correctly.
I remember fighting a peacekeeper bot for orders and her just fucking murdering me because she magically recovered from every parry before I could grab her.

That's a really fancy webm for dumb bullshit.

Bots don't follow player rules for blocking or guardbreaks.

this is why i play this game

I was playing valk
he was a warden

Stop deploying war assets against Samurai.

WHICH MODE IS BEST FOR XP GRIND?! DOMINION TAKES FOREVER BUT I HEAR IT GIVES THE MOST. ELIMS ARE FASTER AND GIVE SLIGHTLY LESS RIGHT?!

I wish they'd hurry up with the fucking patch to put an end to this cancerous fucking guardbreak spam.

Fuck you

I'm working on two little silly videos and my buddy and I will be doing a 2-4 minute video with silly jokes, just need time to get footage and time to put stuff together famalam.

>Bots don't follow player rules for blocking or guardbreaks.
Woulda figured that the fact she can even start an attack would mean that it's gotta be parryable? I'll be doing more testing when I have a human buddy online to try this with but right now it ain't lookin' good for Lawboy.

Elims give a lot less, in fact.

it's literally 1 button
press 1 button to tech guardbreak
it's not like you have yo learn a difficult combo or manage your stamina
you have to press 1 fucking button
just press it

R6g is a rare diamond, we'd be lucky to even dream of getting to that point.

Elimination wouldn't be faster because every once in a while you'd have to play skirmish, which takes around as long as two dominion matches.

Why is she not getting knocked down there, even though she's out of stamina?
This has been happening a lot today, is it a bug or intended?

My Lawbringer will never win again without guardbreaks.

>waaaaah i cant CGB NERF NERF NERF
end your life

how shit is berserker?

There's likely multiple Nobushi out there, since they are portrayed as village guardians who protect the homefront. I'm sure there's at least one Nobushi out there who wouldn't mind getting BLACKED.

All the samurai chicks canon got the big fat raider cock. All except Orochi because she was locked up.

>trying to decide whether or not AI matches give more exp than player matches
>play an AI match
>400 exp for about 5 minutes
>go to play player match
>get an error
>retry
>another error
i guess that settles that

why does it matter?
play the game to have fun and improve.

femconq is cute.
>lawbringer has a gender menu
>can't change sex
>can only change skincolor
>never see any skin
the devs made some odd choices.

>oh I'm sorry, you pressed it too early!
>should have reacted slower, user!

People keep saying this but I never get exact figures. And dominion xp is performance based right? In elims i can die immediately and still get rewarded for performance

The whole system needs an overhaul.

I don't know how but
>parries are too easy and interrupt chains so chars relying on chains have a bad time
Maybe add a blockstun that makes parrying harder if you miss to parry the initial chain starter?
>parries result in free damage for most chars encouraging not attacking first
>no chip damage so no penalty for blocking everything
>revenge mode encourages blocking/parrying/dodging
>stamina meter discourages attacking a lot
>many ledgesand other environmental hazards encourage to ignore most of the combat system and just aim for a ledge throw

it's about the same
assuming you don't get disconnected

some characters have feats that don't let them get knocked down

Knights were getting btfo what the actual fuck is the problem.

Bots don't follow your petty mortal rules.

>Why can't I mash the button!?!??

...yeah?
>wahh! i shouldnt have to learn how to play the game!

OP character list by rank of highest to lowest
>Orochi
>Peacekeeper
>Warlord
>Conqueror
>Kensei
>Warden
>
>
>
>Everyone else

there is chip damage but it's most irrelevant

agreed about most of these

Anyone saved the full gear no gear comparison shot of Shugoki I think?

In terms of damage.

my duels go one of two ways
>go against an absolute retard that i destroy
>play against a mega feinting gb teching attack parry master

Neither are particularly entertaining, the shitter only slightly more because i can hump them with raider while I tech and parry everything.

>finally start getting into 1v1 duels
>getting fucking slammed over and over
>at least the people are nice, either that or I've been incredibly lucky with my matchups

any tips for LB in 1v1 that aren't "throw them off a cliff"?

xth for Berserker is cute and fun!

You actually can stop people falling if you hit them fast enough. Happened to me a few times.

I don't think they considered any of this when they made the game
I don't think it's meant to be a competitive game, so they have no real reason to change any of it

Real speak though, there's probably been several cases of every possibly combination since there's thousands of each class.

But the samurai in the current period all got dicked by vikings. It's gonna be a wierd generation in the Myre.

They've already said they're patching it, anons. You're not obligated to defend this particular bit of shitty game design anymore.

KNIGHTS KEKED SO HARD LMAO

Because all the good gear is level gated and all the good modes are gear modes

How does it feel to be shit?

>Reddit
>eventhubs
>
>
>
>/fhg/

>there is chip damage but it's most irrelevant
People start to ignore it at purple gear, but Berserkers with their triple hit that's basically unparryable started to gear for full on block damage vs. no block resistance and they can fuck shit up.

Of course there's the matter of revenge...

Where the fuck is all these OC coming from? I thought only me liked this game?

Nice

If you misstime it after the break you still fuck up user.

Ok so there is chip dmg but the fact that the last health bar is regenerated makes it, like he said, irrelevant
Probably. I just hope I will never encounter someone who "abuses" these flaws to the fullest and give me a boring duel

only half of those are OC

KNIGHTS ADVANCE ON THE SAMURAI

Nobushi is easily the most underpowered class in the game at high levels.
The slow defense direction makes it literally impossible to beat a really good player.

>1v1
>everyone just turtles in until they can use class specific free dmg gimick

Whats the point?

there's a couple of drawfags who are too poor to afford the $47 to buy the game

I was just in a elim match where a zerker 1v4 a team

>guard break at almost the same moment
>i went first so he grabs me
Remind me why slower reaction times should be rewarded?

gearscore =/= SKILL, dude
:^)

I don't think there's a big difference.
Duels/Brawls give less, but you finish faster.
4v4's give more, but a match takes longer if it's not a stomp.

I don't play LB but most of them beat me by smashing me into a wall repeatedly

Shove, GB, Side Heavy, Shove, GB, Side Heavy, Long Arm, Top Light.

this is going to get changed in the next patch. it's not intentional

gear doesn't make that much of a difference, nerd

CONQ rep 3, now what class should i play???

I would have believed it if my first char hadnt been a lawbringer that geared into revenge at rep 3. I went from having trouble with 2 people to 3v1ing with no problem

This game needs fixed and everyone knows it. It has turned me off to ubisoft altogether. First the crap they pulled with Siege and took 2 years to fix to now this game being the same way. Because of this Im not giving them anymore money. Im not even getting wild lands,

They nerfed characters prior to game being launched which kills them in late game. Early game they may dominate, but late game they suck balls. Imbalanced game and completely unplayable. You better have 4 people on your team that you know before playing dominion or elimination or skirmish.

1 v 1 maps are too small and have too many hazards you can be thrown off of or into. People will tell you to git gud yet they know full well one throw ends it and it has nothing to do with skill, but the poor guard breaking system in the game.

ALL block is dumbest skill to counter gankers because one swings heavy other guard breaks, no counter for that. Revenge mode is broken as well, get a warlord revenge and he spams constantly heavy attacks and you can't interrupt it.

Berserker can spam light attacks to no end and even has the ability that makes them use less stamina the more he swings. Try breaking their unending attacks.

Throw lag in and the already touchy deflect, parry, and guard breaking becomes stupid to do.

If people let you Chain all over them? Very very not shit.

If people can Parry you/Know how to block, you get fucked by your lack of tracking charge guardbreak.

You do get guaranteed GB out of deflect though so there's that.

Im stuck at a car shop. Can someone post the current faction war map?

>t. Item level 40 shitter

So I'm maining Nobushi and I play with KB+M. My friends keep telling me to switch to controller because apparently it's oh so much better but isn't Hidden Stance bound to down on the right stick with controller? How do you even change direction while holding hidden stance in that case? Any Nobushi players care to enlighten me how they play with a controller?

>all the good modes are gear modes

>flist

are you naruto's wife?

As if that changes anything. Until they actually add a negative to being GB-countered, people will keep spamming GB. They'll do it until your GB Counter fails to register - which is another reason why they're going back to the old style. Which was also fucking terrible.

I thought that unblockable was never safe...?

Why are people still complaining about the way teching is now?
You'd think that if guard breaks were being spammed right now because of it, then that means you've had plenty of chances to fucking practice teching it
If you haven't gotten the timing down at least semi-reliably now, you're probably a shitter

stick to keyboard because hidden stance is alot more annoying to use on a remote

What's your overall winrate?

You're retarded

>Want to play For Honor
>Don't want to deal with UPlay

People have been claiming that it's guaranteed if you manage to parry a light attack because the enemy has more recovery frames or something.

It isn't true.

You changed your guard from right to top, that's why.

there's nothing to deal with, disable the overlay and you'll never even know its there

Either bots cheat, she has a feat or you hit her too early thus cancelling the knock down.

pretty sure warlord can spam heavies without revenge too

Suck it up you fucking pussy.

> A random Orochi NPC is harder than all of the bosses of the story mode

Nice one?