/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB44)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?29755
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?30112

>Datamine (OB44)
smitedatamining.com/paladins-ob-44-datamining-oracle-lawman-and-inara/

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xD6wSmXXBI0?t=6683
youtu.be/VqQhCjqfWJk?t=232
youtube.com/watch?v=8gPGD1HfOb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Paladins is doomed.

Dont ever, EVER believe a self proclaimed "pip main" will ever play another champion as well as he plays pip, its the literal retard tier option for furries who can't play videogames

Its what i hate the most man i mained scout in tf2 but flanks here just feel stupid, i have all flanks locked and only have buck because buck actually feels like a good character with a decent skill ceilling not just some insta 1 v 1 win against everyone.

I want Maeve to purr into my ears!

This image summarizes Essence "fixes"

Maeve is purrrrfect.

i want to kill all maeve mains

i am dumb forgot the picture

>cumguzzlers on reddit/forums are sucking down the "great" changes to the patch
It changes nothing but the retards think this is enough.

I want to fuck maeve till she have a mindbreak.

I think that if we go into the profiles of Maeve mains we can find that they have a pretty high playtime of Pip too since they take just about the same amount of skill (0).

I think i'll keep my essence for when they inevitably lower the cost of legendaries to 6k

Pip is hard, bro, healing is a dificult job.

*pounces you :3
you say that but *looks at your bulge* OwO
your friend down here is a bit more honest than you are, right~ ^^

Are you just pretending to be retarded? You literally just did a third of your damage in that pic, aiming like that will get you killed against any decent player. I'm not trying to say Pip requires huge amounts of skill but cmon.

Try Evie. She's got a fair high skill ceiling. She's nimble but she's basically wielding q3's rocket launcher. Epitome of skillshots, takes a while to learn and she is a beast once you get adjusted.

>200 damage is a lot
If you aren't direct hitting Drogoz and shitnessas from a mile away you are doing it wrong.

Dude it goes to show just how little skill and precision it takes to play him, doing 200-300 damage with shots THAT bad when most other champions have to be really precise to do damage is just pathetic.

And landing shots like that as a 2500 hp character who has self recovery and decent movement option can certainly win you a lot of undeserving fights against weakened opponents.

>if we go into the profiles of Maeve mains we can find that they have a pretty high playtime of Pip too

these threads are sure going down hill
reminds of skye ult times

VVGT

too bad you can't unless you're playing as a character that specifically counters her

So I still need to buy every card that's gonna turn into an epic, that's all I wans iterested in knowing.

>win you a lot of undeserving fights against weakened opponents.
It's totally not like in a game like this where players regenerate health outside of combat, it would make sense for certain characters to be able to chase down fleeing enemies and finish them off.

It's not like we even have an entire class specifically for champions whose main purpose is doing just that.

I also don't like using women in videogames, call it autism but that's just the way i am.

What are you, gay?

>t. pip main

Don't worry m8 we all know you can't play any other champion decently, except for maybe Maeve.

Quite the contrary, i think playing as women is gay as fuck and can never let me get into the game as much.

>I'm literally retarded btw

>landing 200 damage shots will win you fights

Now I know you're trolling. Either that or you're just ignorant.

Also

>every character must have andro level precision required, otherwise they are moronic and shouldn't be in the game!

>It's totally not like in a game like this where players regenerate health outside of combat, it would make sense for certain characters to be able to chase down fleeing enemies and finish them off.
this
damage stat is overrated frags is what matters

Will Skye ever be fixed?
Considering that If she gets buffed, low level players and shitters would start crying for nerfs because they barely move.
Skye is the worst flank, because she has no actual escape, her smoke screen can barely be considered one, because anybody will start shooting at it, and taking her bonus damage from poison bolts will destroy her.

She is doomed to be useless forever.
She is worse than Loki now.

>thinks that i mean that you only need to land 200 damage shots

ITs the fact that with most champions you can land 2/3 very hard hits and landing the last hit is usually hard because the opponent adjusts and starts to dodge, it also has a psychological factor where its harder to land the last shot, but with a character like pip you can just do 200-300 damage shots in between your directs and that racks up the damage and kills very quick, also charges up his ult quite a bit which is something else you are choosing to ignore.

You still should get over those deeply buried sexual insecurities and give her a whirl user. She plays really well and takes practice to get gud

They need to rework her somehow.

Is she going to make that staff disappear?

Yes. Take off your pants and bend over.

that's why any card loadouts that focus on his heals are worthless.

nobody believes me right now that grohk is broken, people believe him to be the worst in the game vs competent players.

best builds to make him work vs competent players are:

>Gale IV + Haunting IV + Phantom II + Astral Traveler I + Totemic Rescue I.

this build allows you to have incredibly low cooldowns on Totem and Ghost Walk w/ increased duration and speed on ghost walk. grohk is sustained, consistent dps on enemy players with cauterize or wrecker if you can aim well, and Gale IV and Haunting IV allow you to just run away, get behind cover, heal up, and rinse and repeat.

>Shamanic Might IV + Gale III + Haunting III + Astral Traveler I + Totemic Rescue I.

same thing as the build before, but 1 second of totem cooldown and 1 second of ghost walk cooldown, and 1 sec of ghostwalk duration are sacrificed for 400hp that could mean the difference between life and death.

>implying that's not exactly what I meant

>That first bit
>Being the same guy from

Good lord man.

top kek sure thing buddy, what you said applies only to drogoz and because he can do a lot of meaningless damage on healers and tanks that just gets healed instantly.

DUDE WTF U GOT SEXUEL PROBLEMS FOR NOT PLAYEN WOMYN IN VIDYA

>proceeds to waifupost
>saves images of drawn videogame characters
>wonders why he has no gf

I say just turn her smoke bomb into a knockup for herself if she jumps and throws it down, ninja style

>Will Skye ever be fixed?
No. Drybear doesn't understand how she works and he thinks she's fine right now.

Maelstrom might make Shock Pulse builds viable, too. Something like Lightning Rod 4, Arc Lightning 3, Thunderstruck 3.
Provided there's at least 2 enemies for it to bounce between, that's 1125 damage and 720 self healing per Shock Pulse hit that you can endlessly spam. And if you're not confident in hitting moving enemies, it can bounce off deployables, too.

Soon we'll get to see how bad things are!

>my mfw when each legendary is 36k essence

He does. His favorite champs are Skye and Kinessa, coincidentally two of the weakest champs (well maybe not kinessa but you need to be really good and have a good supporting team to be useful)

If someone is damaged enough that a 200 shot will finish them, chances are they're dead regardless of what champion you're playing. I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at here. Are you trying to say Pip is OP? Or are you mad that he doesn't require as much effort as certain other champions?

>also charges up his ult quite a bit which is something else you are choosing to ignore.

I'm not ignoring anything. That part of his kit simply wasn't brought up. I think everyone can agree his ULT charge could be toned down.

I like it

honestly one of the legendaries of kinessa which are the mines are going to be her best friend against any one including the dreaded maeve, and considering i run a mine loadout its one of the best things shes going to have, skye is nerfed slightly by making her bonus damages from poison bolts a legendary but the one that resets all cooldowns is pretty cool

CDs resseting won't help that much because you need to kill someone first and now it'll be harder because she was nerfed

>He does.
Nope, listen to this for about 5 seconds while he talks about how smokescreen works youtu.be/xD6wSmXXBI0?t=6683 then watch this youtu.be/VqQhCjqfWJk?t=232

>implying I don't have a gf (not that it matters)
>implying saving and sharing art of games you like is a bad thing
>implying I'm the one with issues while you can't play a female character in a first person game.
OK user. Settle down.

Its the champion as a whole that really annoys me, he takes 0 effort and skill to be played at a very very decent level.

He also attracts some of the most insufferable faggots you'll ever meet in any videogame (furries)

He's too easy to do well with, his disgusting AOE can also fill up his disgusting ult too quick also, because he can just spam point and it will hit EVERYONE sitting there for decent damage.

characters that only require you to aim in the general direction as your opponent are very annoying on any game, i mean i was a very good tf2 soldier and his AOE was considered cancer tier by a lot of the community, pips AOE is easily double than the tf2 soldier.

He is a Kinessa main, He doesn't play Skye from what I remember.
He plays Androxus and Cassie, but mainly Kinessa.

I can but i choose not to play female characters because i don't enjoy playing them, why would i force myself to play as characters i don't like, i can never immerse myself into an universe where women can actually hang with men in combat because women are just too weak mentally and physically.

I main characters based on looks and general attitude, the mechanics can be learned with practice, playing as a female character is empty for me.

I can assure you that this is much more common than masturbating to your favorite female character daily and making up stories on your mind about how she's yours and yours only.

I HATE FLANKING AND BURST META.

Derp herp.

>I can assure you that this is much more common than masturbating to your favorite female character daily and making up stories on your mind about how she's yours and yours only.

shock pulse build sounds good, also correction to the second build: Gale IV + Haunting III + Shamanic Might III is a better combination.

I honestly think that the Maelstrom legendary w/ either of the two builds I already use is going to be bonafide broken. Insane DPS + Insane surviviability.

here's how to cuck the shit out Buck, Maeve, and any healer + damage combination
>set mouse to 800dpi
>set sensitivity to 3 ingame
>learn how to aim and track consistently with this
>play grohk
>buy cauterize and max it ASAP
>left click on maeve and watch her cry when she loses all of her hp and cannot heal with nine lives as long as she's engaged with you
>mrw

slow sens is a crutch

7 inches/360 is as low as it should be on an arena shooter.

>call it autism
I certainly will

Really makes the neurons go faster.

>7 inches/360
I guess you meant cm

So you are basically tipping your fedora first, saying women can't hold their own in any form of combat.

And then you admit to choosing male characters based on their looks and attitude, not their moveset and role in game.

Then you assume everyone that doesn't suffer from repressed homosexuality as much as you are faps to vidya women. And makes up stories to enhance said fappage.

user, I...

You think i need to assume anything when talking about the game gets a bunch of waifu posters telling you to go post about it on reddit so they can keep waifuposting in peace?

this has to be bait... high sens is a crutch. if you have plenty of desk space, there is literally no reason NOT to use low sens..

I use 800dpi 3 ingame sens w/ a steelseries qck (12.6 inches), and I get around 300 degrees in game from a left-to-right motion.

it is perfect for tracking targets like maeve. if you use shit too fast, it's impossible to lock onto her tiny ass hitbox at the speed that she moves, if you use shit slower then you can't move your arm fast enough to keep up.

>he takes 0 effort and skill to be played at a very very decent level.

You're being dramatic. He still requires some degree of thought because of positioning (being in a spot where you can harass the enemy while still healing allies) & ensuring the enemy is close enough to the center of your AoE for the full damage.

>(furries)

That's only a percentage of the fanbase for the character. The important distinction here is that the fanbase & character are two separate things.

Sounds to me like you just personally don't like the character on a subjective level, so it feels like I'm wasting my time trying to explain his mechanics to you.

>prettyhair talking about how he got the shockpulse legendary nerfed repeatedly in the PTS because of how hard he dunked people

I want to try it.

But nobody is even waifu posting and telling people to go to reddit is just a meme a this point which I never post.

I was even discussing tf2 scout and Maeve her problems with you. I even suggested a hero with a high skill ceiling you might enjoy until you whipped out the fedora and went full autism on me because a girl hurt your feelings once upon a time or whatever.

Honestly, if you get offended by fan art being posted you've got the problem, not me.

Now that Paladins will be P2W why dont you play OW instead?

just started playing this, how good is androxus?

low sens is legit a crutch on fast paced shooters, sure it might let you get decent aim against baddies but once you start going against better players their pace is gonna be just too much for you because they really turn it up m8, handling high sens requires more skill so its harder but makes you better at this kind of shooters than low sens because it lets you do more things faster this isn't counter strike where you only need to sit still aiming at head level.

16 inches /360 which is what you're using right now isn't that slow but you really want to turn it down to at least 8-9 inches/360 or you will have problems playing against great players.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gPGD1HfOb4

If you tried playing at this pace with your sens you'd have a very hard time, for example.

Top tier if you can aim

Because it's a shallow game with no customization, heroes can be changed during the match and there's no in-match progression (items)
And it doesn't have Maeve

3 sens sounds tiresome though, having to constantly move your arm around.

I'd rather play Battleborn.

Pretty good if you can aim. Will also become a lot more mobile with the legendary he's getting.

overwatch got boring after a few weeks

Tbh I got kinda bored with it. It's the game that most of the LoL community flocked to so competitive is a chore. With Paladins, I do get a little salt when my team is a bunch of headless chickens who wont get on the point, but they dont bitch and moan about MUCH SR. Plus Paladins has some nice waifus not ruined by a community of shitters yet.

>you must hate women because you don't like to play them in videogames and state the fact that they're not good at any kind of combat

k kid

Just seek help user. That much repressed sexism isnt good for you.

Not to mention that the constant slow from shock pulse is actual aids, so annoying to play against.

Any good card builds for Ying?

>He plays Androxus and Cassie
So that's where those famous words about Cassie and Andro 'underperforming' came from.
Drybear needs to git gud.

k you got me man, women are really good at combat, be it hand to hand or with weapons, anyone who doesn't think this is just sexist.

Also who the fuck genuinely cares about "sexism" on Veeky Forums? How long have you been on this site kid?

Nice matchmaking

Its a fucking vidya, chill.

Maeve is too fucking fun
So much mobility

im so much cooler than both of you, stop fighting heheheh, im so cool XD

WHERE WE'RE GOING WE DON'T NEED HORSES

Ok, retard, we got that you have asperger.

How trivial.

look at me i'm cool af XD, i told 2 guys to stop fighteing

ids worging :-DD

>If I spout kid enough it'll show how mature and cool I am

Oh dear. I'm in flames!

k kid

girls are alright if you ask me

I actually hate women.

Torvald.*sniffle*

Girls with a penis are the best

The greeks had it right, women are the source of all evil in this world.