Will the Veeky Forums green frog become a lasting mythological figure in the future?

Will the Veeky Forums green frog become a lasting mythological figure in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1EeAgCnECo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>become
>future
I take it you're not familiar with his identification with the Egyptian deity Kek.

No.

is pepe a form of internet-age religious expression?

Yes.

Net-Archaeologists will try to decipher the theology beside the Baynescene, which is an epic poem about the struggle of the deities Siayey and Bayne.

Veeky Forums is the Mesopotamia of the internet

Honestly, never seen a more successful meme in history than our little green friend. He will last for decades whereas shit like rage comic faces only lasted a few years.

Normies still shill FFFrustration comics.

Tell me Kek isn't real after this
>song released by artist named Pepe in 1980s
>cover is a magic frog
youtube.com/watch?v=m1EeAgCnECo

This can't be coincidence

We're memeing so hard we're changing the timeline. Your degrees mean even less now.

t. /pol/

Considering that the frog is just ancient Egyptian god of darkness, no.

People will get tired of it quicker than you think. He probably has reached his apex already.

Not now that the Southern Poverty Law people have classified him as a neonazi symbol. The only people who will use him in the future will be stormfags.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

wait what

didn't katy perry use pepe

isn't that his original name in the comic he comes from? how do we know it's not a direct reference?

bullshit

I see middle school kids in Pepe hoodies and shit, SPL isn't that out-of-touch

The original doesn't reference magic as far as I can tell.

>Produced by ASS ART. "PEPE"
This has to be fake.

>I see middle school kids in Pepe hoodies and shit
At least we still have wojack, right?

Gondala. Gondala is the one they can't take.

yeah.
that one too.

Anyone have the screencap of that wojack sitting in a bus and thinking that a girl would rather sit next to a creep in a bust instead of beside him.

Then a girl on facebook says that she understands what wojack is going through because he has cancer.

but yeah. Gondola and wojack is all we have now.

>inb4 'we'