/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Hit the Soul Memory limit:
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
my.mixtape.moe/skopje.mp4
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/147461
youtube.com/watch?v=diHQ0qPIYuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>king's field
>bloodborne

Stop.

Sinh wasn't even any harder than Kalameet

I like Dark Souls

Tips for a mage build in DS3? Pyro was fun but I've never dabbled in sorcery.

Going to include this in the next OP, so that people stop asking for screenshots to be posted in each thread:
imgur.com/wIM6rIJ

I HAVE SINNED

new leaked screenshot

Could someone help me trade item between two of my character? For your trouble I can give a +1 yorhm machete and a dragonslayer greatshield
The item are:
>Eastern set
>ring of favor , slumbering dragon ring,
>Washing pole
Put a red sign in Lothric high wall with the password dsg, on pc

I can't tell if you're serious

SOURCE

>new

Scarlett.

Raw Astora. Use that when you have trouble with Magic Weapon. Spook and Hidden Body are fun as fuck. Go to Farron Keep first for spells. Late game, use all dragon rings, Crown of Dusk, and offhand Scholar's Candlestick. With 18/18 for St/Dex you can weild pretty much all magic oriented weapons.

How do I trigger this thing to appear in the dark shrine? Mind that I've done Yoel/Yuria's quest for the past 4 playthroughs. Probably that's the problem.

Reposting for the new thread

You have to have Yuria not appear in your playthrough and have reached a point where Yoel is dead.

Isn't that just Yoel's shit?

He was, just thanks to the mechanics like poison and breaking your weapon, and ot being slow shit
And if got used to the Kalameet safe zones like trying to stay near his hind legs and running away when the dragon goes airborne, Sinh would fuck you over

27 vig is not ok

>he actually fell for it

Bring Yoel to the shrine, then let him die before getting all the sigils from him by going to the catacombs.

I got Yoel to come to Firelink but I never used his free lvl ups, and I got the ashes

Thanks for the help

Recruit him and ignore his "Draw out strengh" shit. He'll die on his own after Abyss Watchers, I think, and when you reach dark shrine those ashes will apear in the spot where he normally sits in the regular shrine.

No, don't do it.
If you want to mage play DS2 and enjoy hexing or blue flame, along with a lot of sets that boost things like stats, cast speed, etc.

DS3 sorcery is a mind numbing abomination.
You can try to binocular everything, or just accept that lock on range is aggro range so you quickly end up as a shit straight sword build. Your spells consume stamina and FP so you have less estus while being pretty weak. All the items and shit you need are cookie cutter as fucking and spaced out to the very end of the game.
Also spell veriety is tits, I hope you like great soul arrow.
Most of the bosses are designed to rape you, hilariously enough Cursed Greatwood doesn't let you lock on so hey you're back to straight swords just to be able to soul transpose.

It is only human, my child
KEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Might as well add this, as well.

my.mixtape.moe/skopje.mp4

>unironically dying to a cosplay
>people try to justify this

Why the fuck would someone with a rapier try to lead with an R1 versus a fucking UGS.

Also good cosplay.

I really have no idea how to fight ultra greatswords. It's easy enough to never ever get hit by them but that always means I can't actually land a hit on them either without trading and taking so much damage that it wasn't worth it at all.

>cosplay
it's not like he needs to kick himself in the balls to cosplay a lothric knigga

You bait out an attack, roll through it, hit them, and roll away. That's pretty much it.

Trading Bone Wheel Shield for Princes' Soul (or a TPGS if you've got it)

PC

I just passively fish for backstabs (you can always get one if they r1r1) then burn them with exploding bolts slowly.
Latency makes trying to hit them between attacks a bitch

Roll on him without locking, lock and spam r1

Post stats, please, I want to make a build around that sword.

As a Sorceror, should I go Raw if I want to buff weapons or uninfused? Looking at the numbers, refined does more damage than Raw at +9 (18/18). Does a buff scale differently based on infusion?

Does anyone know which weapons proc poison the fastest and/or most reliably? I dont think much testing has been done in this area because of poison being nearly useless in Ds3.

it's not much of a challenge if people are retards.
still haven't had a proper win with painting guardian or Yuria

go quality, pick the priestess ring and I think that's 30end+fap.

Buffs are static and scale only with the stats needed to cast them. Infusions will have no effect. May as well go refined for the small AR increase.

niceu

>quality

Why would I be surprised?

Sweet, thanks. Class is knight, I suppose.

Why is Kalameet such a fucking nightmare to fight? I can't even touch him. No boss has ever given me this much difficulty. Not even Nameless King, Sulyvahn or Manus.

Because you are bad at the game
Hug his leg and run away when he's flying
I bet shitter like you complains about "gank squads" in the das3 too

someone is ass at free-aiming sorceries

don't listen to him, it's pretty fun if you get aiming down

>play game
>enemies follow me for-fucking-ever
>end up having to fight off every enemy ever in a tiny room when I get walled in

>invade a seeded world
>enemies follow me for 3 meters before they get tired and go back to their gawking perch

ay

That's a shit trade and you can't drop boss souls anyways user.

Enemy AIs become much less aggressive when there's co-op players present. It happens in co-op, too. Their behaviour just falls apart.

This.. is the power of the Pontiff Sulyvahn..

QUICK /dsg/
I need build ideas for a SL 65 pyromancer

"""Hexer"""

Are you really even making a build if you're just copying his?

Post expectations/predictions/wishlist.
Hard mode: include reasonable precedent as to why this would happen, based on previous patches.

Add Blue Eye Orb for Dorkmoons to invade sinners (maybe even let them invade even in boss-defeated areas)
>Precedent: CoC was added late in DaS2's life cycle because people complained about de-spawning enemies

Blue Deacons and Blue Lothric Knight sets
>Precedent: Alonne Captain set existed in DaS2, Forlorn set was added in SotFS

Able to get Proper Bow and Silvercat Ring in the same playthrough
>Precedent: They patched Sirris before, same for other NPCs like Orbeck

Boss invasions are back
>Precedent: None really, but assuming that they listened to the community about it, there's a non-zero chance of it happening

>you can't make a salad if you're using a preexisting recipe

>CoC was added late in DaS2's life cycle because people complained about de-spawning enemies

You're half right, the CoC was always present but didn't always make enemies spawn infinitely.

Boss invasions are for shitters and only a vocal minority were in favor of them.

CoC was in the base game, the non-despawning thing was just tacked on to an existing covenant.

Forlorn set was added in sofs because the Forlorn were added in sofs. Captain set was in the base game

You're in for a crushing disappointment if you seriously think that version is anything but the base game bundled with the two DLC.

THEY DID IT AGAIN THE ABSOLUTE JEW CHINKS

What's most effective and preferably fun for PVE, in your opinion?

I want to make a new build and get to a comfy place to where I can co-op for Embers and souls whenever and also be able to fight people while Embered in my own world. I can't believe how many people in this game use so many summons. For me personally, it ruins the atmosphere and makes everything feel really pointless and easy, but I don't think I've invaded more than a couple people who were alone, out of the hundreds of invasions I've done. I love being a phantom, can't stand being a host for co-op.

That's just copying someone else's salad.

Instead of adding a blue orb, just make the red orb work as a blue one when the dorkmoon icon is equipped. Also make it prioritize people wearing the aldrich faithful icon.

Give Rosaria's Fingers some actual impact on gameplay or invasion mechanics. Right now their icon has literally 0 function beyond failing Sirris' quest if you equip it.

Prediction: It will the base game with both DLCs included on disc. That's it.

It's just a version of the game with the two DLCs. Nothing will be changed.

Dried finger is the only way for you to get invaded while on your own in a reliable fashion.

Of course in some areas this could put you in a reverse gank situation where there are two or three hostile phantoms there to fuck your mouth.

Anyone got a spare Soul of Champion Gundyr and/or Priestess Ring they'd be willing to gift to a struggling SL1 build on PS4? That would be MUCH appreciated.

I'm using the password "dsg" and hanging out at the High Wall of Lothric bonfire.

Boss souls won't appear for other players if you drop them. Same with all upgrade materials, or at least slabs and covenant reward items.

It isn't a remaster you dipshit, it's literally just a collector's edition. It has the DLCs. That's it. SotFS was sold and advertised as a remaster for next-gen consoles, that's why it was different.

Pls respond Is this good ? mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/147461

>tfw no mummy set to wear

DS2 Grave Warden set is close enough

>Dried finger is the only way for you to get invaded while on your own in a reliable fashion.

That's BS, I play alone and get invaded all the time.

What y'all don't seem to get is that so many people are trying to invade that solo players get invaded despite the game prioritizing groups. Any given individual invader might encounter mostly groups at any given time but there are still enough invaders that individuals still get invaded frequently.

>spawn as Aldrich
>2 reds fighting the host
>I come in to help
>1 of them spends the rest of the fight trying to attack me and spamming caestus parries

I don't understand, a 2v1 is fine but 3 went against his sense of honorabu?

>Game of the Year Edition
This means it's the game with all DLCs and already patched to the lastest version, just like Bloodborne GOTY Edition.

I wasn't aware of that.. Well if anyone has an extra Prisoner's Chain and/or a Priestess Ring, I'd be very happy to have them

youtube.com/watch?v=diHQ0qPIYuA

Consider: 27vig, 18 att
Darkmoon ring, Saint-tree Bellvine
lose sage+2

Why is this coming out a month after TRC, again ? BB GOTY Edition came out just a day after the Old Hunters DLC.

Took me a second to realize what it was.

>lose sage ring +2
>waste a hand slot on a shitty catalyst you'll never use
>unironically recommending 18att and DM ring for a fucking offensive caster

You are bad at advice.

Reds are just retarded most of the time. I have to kill them all the time when I'm graping even though the death of the host would benefit us both.

>boss SFX

Why?

Where'd that anger come from, friend?

>I bet shitter like you complains about "gank squads" in the das3 too
He's just the giant seed shitposter, ignore him.

Wolnir build?

He was pretty faithless, so I guess just enough to wield his sword, but he was also a pyromancer.

i gotchu senpai
I put a white sign down

Not him, but:

He isn't wrong, if you can't handle Kalameet you're probably just bad. He's the poster boy for enemies who can't deal with lateral movement.

I've managed to kill a few with my stereotypes, but with character cosplays only with the black knight.

>>boss SFX
>
>Why?
you don't even know, dude

>variety is bad
Free sage+2 and regen hp.
I didn't change his offensive stats

He was faithless right up until he fell into the Abyss, after which he became really, really faithful. That said, you only need 40fth for his sword anyways since that's where it softcaps. 20int for dark pyros, white hair talisman for both miracles and pyros if you value fashion over efficiency. 27str to two-hand his sword.

White skin, thinnest build, and hollow for the face, dark armor for the skelly ribs, maybe iron bracelet to represent his banglies if you can't find golden ones. Loincloth for your legs so they look like bones.

Am I able to see it if I defeated Vordt but not Dancer?? If not, I'll just be at the Road of Sacrifices bonfire

>half of the watchdogs of farron that spawn try and attack me when I'm invading someone
I fucking hate when they do that, literal mouth breathing retards

I like the way this guy thinks

Why the Saint-tree Bellvine ?

>thinking direct downgrades are variety
Even the dark hand would be better, since he could reduce damage by blocking. Trading away a shield or weapon isn't worth half a sage ring and a tiny bit of regen.

I do it because I've maxed all the covenants so winning doesn't matter at all. Making a fellow invader mad or have a bad day seems far more interesting for me

post m'lady tipping his fedora pls