/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Madmen meeting edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/18/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

NEVER LET THE MADMEN MEET! THIS HAPPENS!

That reminds me of that one fanfic

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

honestly? kinda creepy

>mfw they were walking off somewhere to go fuck like rabbits while their classmates do all the hard work of sealing up the school
>he gets her pregnant like a retard
>junko takes their memories away meaning they forget she's pregnant
>dr1 begins
>sayaka has more mood swings than ever
>dies before the pregnancy gets confirmed

Kek.

This is Kazutaka Kodaka. Say something nice about him.

no way in eternity

Of course he exists. This kind of guys are everywhere. The thing is, he's hetero and will always see you as a bro, at best.

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

FUCK you kohacka

>good luck has him banging a cute idol
>bad luck has him knocking her up
>good luck strikes again by killing her off before he has to take responsibility for the pregnancy

He's good target practice.

>he's vomiting panta
Kek
Good job user

>Naegi, I'm Ionely... and it's scary being alone at night... would you mind staying with me tonight? please?

I have a question for the females and fags of /drg/

Which male Dangan is sexiest and why?
Which male Dangan is most Husbando and why is he / isn't he different than the answer to the above?

As a writer myself I'd appreciate a better understanding on how to write Husbandobait so I can harvest your despair when I kill them off or worse.

Maki a shit.

I'm bored so I'm posting art and you can't stop me.

10/10 drawfriend, will use as a reaction pic

I'd fuck her even if it gets me killed.

Hi
my english is trash
but
i want to just say
i love saihara
bye.

Somehow this art always looks off to me.

>not fucking her then killing her

Angie is creepy. CREEPY!

This is a good Hajimeme.
I'll be taking this.

>pic related is what happened right after that scene in despair arc episode 11

Thank you so much, very much appreciated

For me it looks nice, but the legs and torso are really long so thats probably why

Kaede's favorite thing is keyboards.

Angie!

Chihiro, because I like boys of his body and personality.

I enjoy getting home and seeing and neat and tidy house, I enjoy being the stronger and more dominant partner in the relation and he allows me to be and get what I want from a relationship

B-But she has the knife user....

They're like 60% leg.

>I like boys of his body
Fuck off Haiji Towa.

So comfy. I want to see their adventures.

Leon did it. Are you telling me you're weaker than Leon?

But WHAT did he mean by this?

Your Hajimeme is highly appreciated around these parts, user.

Do Amami/Saihara/Ouma get the trio art together because pure fujoshit or what?

>not killing her then fucking her

Haiji likes the kiddietiddie

>Not caniballising her while fucking her

You, my friend, are a true visionary.

Not necessarily Amami. Always Saihara and Ouma though. Third member can be whoever.

Leon had a sword in the room.....

You're an inspiration to us all Tulpaman.

Pictured here is the heroines of their respective game being carried by the protagonist.

Because it's a perfect pure friendship trio and you know it.

I need this but with Sayaka and Naegi

Remember when we thought she was Iidabashi?
Remember when we thought she built Kiibo?
Remember when we thought she played the killing game in place of her twin sister?
Remember when we thought she actually had a good plan to kill the mastermind?

Gonta is OK.

>Which male Dangan is sexiest and why?
Shinguji for me due to personal tastes, his voice, body, lewdness and his flamboyant poses. Also military uniform.

>Which male Dangan is most Husbando and why is he / isn't he different than the answer to the above?
Shinguji is batshit insane and would probably neglect you to see your human beauty so he isn't good particularly husbando material. I feel like Fuyuhiko (after his character development) or Gundam would be the best, though there are many contenders.

USO DA YO!

Kirigiri-chan your disguises suck.

Remember we thought V3 was going to be good?

>that's how kaede learned robots have no dicks

I want to hold her tight in my arms and protect her from everything

Yeah its usually them. Ouma being the third member.

Togami -I fucking love blonde guys with glasses.

Which male Dangan is most Husbando and why is he / isn't he different than the answer to the above?
Izayoi - pure cinnamon roll, most dedicated person to love in Danganronpa. Perfect husbando

Special mention to Saihara in both categories

What are the most important Kanji to remember so I can have a general idea of what's happening when I play this in Japanese?

Good God almighty anob stop...

shit fuck I forgot to >
May as well fucking kms

In my opinion, Ishimaru, Leon, Hinata, Gonta, Kaito, Amami, and Korekiyo are the sexiest. (Ouma and Komaeda are ok too). Why? Well they're cute / hot.

Most husbando? Probably Ishimaru. Kaito and Gonta would probably be too if they weren't either dying, or a bit too dumb (but I still love you Gonta).

You don't need kanjis. All you need is フィクション.

Saihara and Ouma are too immature for Amami. Tulpaman is his kind of guy.

>implying it wasn't

S U B A R A S H I I

>Sayaka asks Naegi about his sexual fantasies
>he tells her he wants to fuck hier in this outfit
>she complies

>implying it was

>you will never strap Korekiyo to an operating table, gently assuring him that this will bring his sister back as you take your saw to his skull
>you will never gently remove 40% of the mass of his prefrontal lobe, watching in delight as he slowly loses himself as you carve away his higher brain functions
>you will never bathe him and flip him daily to prevent bedsores as he is in recovery
>you'll never see the childish wonder in his eyes when he awakes, essentially an easily stimulated doll for you to play with
>you'll never teach him how to drink from a bottle, or gently spoon mushed up food you chewed yourself into his mouth to feed him
>you'll never tuck him into bed, gently stroking all over his body as he murmurs and falls asleep
>he'll never inquisitively suck on your rock hard cock, licking up precum greedily as a tasty snack and gripping your shaft like a lollipop
>you'll never fuck his ass raw as he sobs into the pillow before putting talcum powder all over it as a punishment for when he's naughty
>you'll never greedily slurp up his drool every morning to wake him up, suckling his cheeks for the sweet nectar
>he'll never call you daddy in his slurred, barely coherent voice as his feebled mind tries to process who you are despite lacking long term memory

That picture just reminds me of lonely island.

I could see Ouma and Amami sticking their dicks in a box and fucking each other's moms. Not so much Saihara.

Togami, Komaeda, Kamukura, Matsuda Munakata, Sakakura, Amami and Shinguji are the only correct answers

>Which male Dangan is most Husbando and why is he / isn't he different than the answer to the above?

Gonta because he's pure, wouldn't kill me and wouldn't sell me out for fetishes.

>Which Dangan male is the most sexiest?
I'm not sure if I can describe who's "sexy" since I always use words like "cute" or "pretty". I guess I have a heavier preference for cute guys.

Personally, I find guys like Kuzuryuu, Nidai, and Gundam to be excellent husband material. I'm certain that they'd be great with handling their own children.

>implying DR characters fuck
nope

>strap to an operating table
Fake copypasta - PASS!

Shinguuji is for serious business. Saihara and Ouma are for lulz and spending time together.

>that bulge
Is she a he?

If the person supplying and the person demanding are the same person, is it still capitalism? Really makes you think...

AYAMATTE AYAMATTE AYAMATTE

NE AYAMATTE AYAMATTE

Yamero..... is she wearing any panties?

>he disliked Mr. Ouma's wild ride
>he didn't had fun with people shitting themselves over HICKSHON
Nice meme

Who said it would be?

Fuck off Valwinz.

Doesn't look like it, or they've slid waay down

>implying Komaeda 2.0 was impressive
>implying I had fun over shitposting

DR3 was shit and so was the "ride", the same applies to V3, your shilling is boring

Valwin hates Ouma though

Amami, Kaito and Saihara are good contenders. Izayoi is pretty hot too, as is Kiibo for a robot.

>Which male Dangan is most Husbando?
I'd husbando Saihara, Kiibo and Hinata. Would be good husbands; would fuck on the reg.

Komaeda and Ouma are crazy husbandos that I would never live with but husbandofag regardless.

probably some thong? either way they look pretty low

Hajime because I love green eyes/brown hair and his pecks make me sweat. He's also sweet and snarky at the same time. And Kiibo... imagine the possibilities of robot dick
Makoto, Kiibo or Saihara; I love submissive sweet guys; and as someone who is usually pessimistic, I love the idea of someone who can bring positivity to my life.

Nice try but Valwinz hates Ouma

REMINDER that Saihara is a SLUT that BELONGS to EVERYONE! He is PUBLIC PROPERTY! His favorie activities are ROUGH ANAL with Miu and BONDAGE with Tulpaman!

>flipping only daily
It sounds like you want bed sores.

V3 is just like DR3. Garbage but the memes were funny.

Breaking Kiibo user, is that you?

犯人 - culprit
被害者 - victim
凶器 - murder weapon
希望 - hope
絶望 - despair
謝って - apologize

not kanji
ロープ ROOPU
シーソー SHIISAW
トイレットペーパー TOIRETTO PEIPA
エグイサル EGGRISU
フィクション HIKSHON
pic related

ABSOLUTELY! Use him as you wish! He LOVES it!

>Ouma is Komaeda 2.0
Nice meme

>implying I had fun over shitposting
>he didn't like the ride

Might as well kill yourself, mate. Let me guess you wanted those fake shitty spoilers to happen?

>HURR DURR GUN FILLED WITH PAINT LMAO

Kys