wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Pandas are cute!

old:

Warrior is the true patrician class for pros only

For aesthetics, obviously.

Belves are out because they look terrible and every time I see one I think of a 30 year old neckbeard pretending to be a woman.

War is scrub m8

Oh, 'dunno. I had a Hunter of nearly every race at one point just for variety.

Arms feels all gross now, though.

I miss the first couple weeks of Karazhan

>"people" that tryhard low level keys

Arms hasn't felt good for a really long time.

>FINALLY get the garrison 2.0 fox mount mission

gz

>garrison 2.0

immediately ousted yourself as a shitter that probably doesn't even get enough mana to do the scenario every spawn tbqh.

>do the dh boss every day
>still no hidden appearance

I didn't really mind the Garrison, desu. Just thought it felt a tad unfinished.

>saw you could have faction guards
>went and got exalted on assassination rogue for some apothacury/forsaken garrison theme
>do similar on alts
>it's just like five guards
>and two banners

Bit of a letdown, especially since they didn't let you pick the location.

>zangarmarsh
>netherstorm
Actually feels like a tier or two was just axed, which makes me sad because I liked the theme of wod, even if it deserves every bit of criticism it got and probably more to boot.

Who am I?

>apothacury
Apothecary, even.

Never mind, maybe my brain is just slightly rotten.

I liked making 2.5k~ a day clicking a couple things for the JC daily.

the only part about garrisons that really sucked was the daily gating on professions (who the fuck thought that was a good idea) and the shipyard
I thought shit like the inn and stables were a great vehicle for daily quests
I really miss being able to decorate for the holidays and chill in my friend's garrisons, I know its still possible but nobody does

>Actually feels like a tier or two was just axed
because they were

Thanks
>he STILL does the scenario
wtf?

whats the best tier set in the game and why is it dk t14?

that rose petal particle animation got damn

das it mane

I like the legion druid tiers best by a huge margin

>tfw JUST NOW noticed there are training dummies in my class hall
I am blind as fuck

mythic augur is a very fun fight

well done blizz

that is all

The problem with garrisons was that they were only for you, basically. If they were like capitals where you had to collect and spend resources to upgrade them, they would have been fine.

AS THE STARS WAX

SO YOUR LIVES WANE

>garrison dress up
Yeah, I liked that. Sort of wish they allowed for a bit more customization, after a while I could barely tell my alt garrisons apart.

Most people are on auto-pilot, desu, and not just in this game.

did you at least see the armor stands?

I unironically think that NH is a very solid raid and almost all the fights are fun

If you transmog your stuff into pre cata gear you should stop playing immediatly, shit looks awful. They have what, 3 polygons each piece? Not to mention the textures. Just stop it, it makes you look like a clown and ruin everyones immersion

The only fight I don't like is Aluriel.

if I've already downed Nythendra this week can I still somehow start a pug raid from the beginning where she's still alive? Do I just reset or?

make me faggot

Is MM fun?

I like playing archers and I like cute girls with big dicks.

No, it isn't.

You can fuck right off.

the WHAT

You can kill her again on a different difficulty.

Who here /internetwidestackballer/?

>Sell carries all day
>Sell the gold to chinks
>Buy myself a ballin car and clothes
>Just fucked a girl last night

Feels good gettin loot son. Git gud.

Sure. Just have someone else with lead enter the instance first.

i got to level 110 on my 5th 110 3 days ago and currently at 21 hours played, i've used 2 of my keys and seen others get a total of 3 legendaries, thats right 2 in one run on a 2 chest

hello where is my welfare first legendary, i feel like a cuck watching my key give others satisfaction

Which race is best? And why is it female belf?

I'm glad you feel good about it
Continue striving for happiness :)

I dont sell carries but I buy them. I buy a +15 and heroic NH clear every week. And I got into a 5/10 Mythic raiding guild because of the gear and achievements I've gotten from buying the carries.

>mfw actual good players who dont buy carries get declined for this guild because they dont have the gear or cheevos

WoW has changed my dudes.

and then they bench you for shit dps because the gear can't make up for it

>You got that gold ready for that Token, user? Time is money friend, don't keep me waiting, I need that gold, Sugar

>implying you can mess up your dps in wew so long as you have the right gear

This isn't FFXIV, so long as you're pressing the right 4 buttons and avoid the fire you're gucci.

Oh it more than makes up for it.

Poorfags will rage at this

>tfw reasonably well off and it still tilts me

Wonder how he got into a guild with obviously purchased gear, desu.

Priest or Warlock? Which Horde race for each?

>obviously purchased gear

? It doesnt say in the tooltip "got from carry"

there is no way to tell I bought it. They just think I'm a highly experienced 918 DH.

>Enter "curve only" goldan/eli group
>Send report from achi checker because usually 4 out of 20 people didn't fake it
>Raid immediately disbands
Ones that require discord are best if you can speak in convincing russian accent

So I keep hearing that warriors were amazing at the start of the expansion and have fallen from grace. What is the current hierarchy for tanks? For raiding and for mythic+ if the tiers are different?

Aff does literally everything spriest does but better

explain?

how much are these runs on EU, can you get conned?

He joins groups listed as requiring "Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan", then he tattles on people who lied about having it so that the group falls apart.

>highly experienced GUILDLESS ilvl 918
kek
they know

If you somehow slipped that past them it probably isn't a very good guild, desu. Or maybe they just needed whatever it was you were willing to play.

No idea. Yes.

>Addon arms race for achievements
what a time to be alive

200k for +15

Correct on everything except for the "he" part.

>I-it's a shit guild anyway youre just bad :((((

Sure thing. Enjoy your +10's. Maybe next week you'll get H Spellblade down.

get xer pronouns wrong again and I WILL call Blizzard on you!

addon?

I don't see what that has to do with anything, but okay. At last check any competent guild wouldn't allow this type of thing to go unnoticed, but I don't know just how unimpressive 5/10 is at this point in the tier.
That's pretty great.

I didn't say that
they know you got carried, but you're 918 ilvl, so of course they are going to take you
if you want to buy carries, all the more power to you, I dont care

>tfw watching the poors rage at the rich because they're jealous of success and are literally too stupid to earn gold efficiently

I think people just like doing other stuff in-game
It is a video game, after all, not a job

You've never been in a competent guild. Nobody gives a fuck where he got his gear if she shows up and plays good. And we've still got fewer than 400 5/10 guilds worldwide, so at this point it seems like you don't know much about anything.

>you've never been in a competent guild
yikes, when did we get psychics on wowg?
what am I thinking right now

get a load of this guy

>guild master compliments you on your m krosus dps

I made 130K in a day with my warlock while enchanting, tailoring and selling herbs bought with Sargeras blood, making money in this expansion is piss fucking easy, you can just farm WQ's and Dungeons and basically make thousands each day

hey if you can tolerate getting home from work or waking up on your day off and think "now I'd like to make money in WoW" then more power to you but that's not something I'm usually interested in doing
if you don't have a job I suppose it's another story, though

What's rich these days, anyways?

>actually trying
>top 400
Wow, I'm fuming jealous over here.

>everyone better than me is a tryhard
l m a o
give me my (You), poorfag

... what?

Boys, give me your secrets straight from gameleak - how do I make money? Need to make about 40-50k to bribe a friend to stay subscribed. I'm ench/tailoring if that helps.

>Withered Army Training is back up again
>Run it for hidden skin
>game crashes
>locked out and cant repeat it until it spawns again in a few days
>lose all interest in doing wq until its up again

I am having so much fun right now

uh, excuse me?
I tried very hard to express that I had no sort of resentment towards people who DO like to make gold, it just isn't for me
Is everything alright, bud?

>Downpour outside the window
>Kitty curled up sleeping in crook of my arm
>Ham and cheese sammich

Who comfy 2?

rate my shitter guild

Farm herbs. Trade bloods for herbs. That's what the peasants do to make their "thousands each day."

Farm some lucky charms people are desperate today

not super comfy because I'm getting ready 4 work but that sounds nice
got any pictures of ur cat?

Herbs, honestly.

>tauren (alternatively the enchant)
>sky golem (alternatively stirrups)
>tanking specialization
>run along walls in Stormheim and/or Suramar

Wah lah.

Mix in Enchanting, world quests for blues/purples, world quests for gold, maybe the odd alt-tab LFR, and other than that just don't spend anything.

Also this. Mogu'shan vault spot is pretty okay if you've got a 100. Had a reasonable time on a Brewmaster.

Switch to skinning. Get the Legion Gutting recipe. Skin falcosaurs until you're rank 3. Keep skinning falcosaurs and disenchant any greens that drop. Once you've saved up a load of bloods, switch to alchemy and make prolonged power potions. (Enchanting is shit anyway, you won't miss it)

400g+ per blood, 1500g+ per stack of leather, however much enchanting dust sells for plus drops from shoulder enchants / gems from stomachs / vendor trash and the occasional BoE
It's literally like 20k gold an hour if you're not retarded but you probably are so fuck you

>trying this hard
what a fucking tryhard lmao

Also lmao at everyone that said "herbs" like it's still 7.0. Bots run that market, you're wasting your time with an objectively inferior farm. You're bad at the game and your parents are ashamed of you.

Also switch back to enchanting but don't level it, just DE stuff.

If any of you guys want some carries ill give a special /wowg/ discount. 180k for a +15. Btag is Kjr1398

Alliance side.

>"""hardcore""" mythic raidditors

Which is in a better spot overall, now? Elemental or Enhance?

that's not the point
the point is the original poster tried to claim he was super sneaky and no one realized he bought his gear
they know
do they care if he does well? no, they got a good geared addition to their guild
are there a lot of shitters that buy gear? yes
is he gonna get kicked and laughed at if he's a shitter? also yes

and counting

Took a break from herbs a while ago, actually. How does skinning compare? I thought that was just becoming the new popular method.

Aye, this.

You get back what you put into it, like every other farm. If you just chill out and fill up a bag or two with leather while reading your bara mangas you'll walk away with many tens of thousands of gold for not much effort

I rarely see competition when farming leather but I'm letting my secret out to help the bads in here so I don't have to associate with literal shitters on my anime imageboard

I do it for the people

Yeah, I'll have to look into it. Took a break from gold after hitting my little peace of mind softcap and have just been maintaining characters since.

I've always loved having a mindless little farm spot to go back to and watch netflix, listen to music, or whatever.

Cute cat.