E36 m3 faggot

I was at the race track and there was a fag with a e36.

I asked him what mods he had planned and he said "Just keep it stock and spend my money on track tires".

I said but these are are slow and only do 14 seconds down the quarter mile.

The faggot then said that he is happy enough with it only doing 14"s...

I said even a lot of civics are faster than that.

He is like "I don't care good for them"...

I then said that gtr's and corvettes get faster lap times around the nurburgring and he was like "Are you retarded, fuck off and stop talking to me".

lol at this poof who wants to keep his bmw stock and thinks doing 14 second passes is fast enough.

I love your satirical display of Veeky Forumss benchracing autism, but as en ex E36 owner i saw the community go from people who baby their cars and know the M5x engines inside and out to a bunch of edgy civic-tier BMW fanboys who think they are hot shit and just bought the latest and greatest 7-series because of muh badge.

They are poverty spec hoon mobiles now that are all being trashed to death.
It's a shame because it really is a great chassis.

I blame stance blogs featuring slammed e36s for that.

If you want a faster car why not just buy a faster car?

Lmoa I bet he doesn't even have a 320a alternator on his E36 M3

hey at least stance fags aren't beating the cars to death and keep the visual condition nice

I think its safe to say we're past that era as a current E36 owner. All those kids moved onto E46 M3s or N54/N55 BMWs, and the prices on the ones that aren't horribly beat to shit are holding or rising. Its also leading to people getting autistic over these cars for better or worse (IE rare interior combinations? Let me ask $1000-2000 more).

It doesn't help they're old cars at this point. They're not fast at all (2006+ Civic Si with Intake/Header/Exhaust or stock WRX with a exhaust will romp on one), forget about reliability unless you drop $4000 in a bunch of bullshit parts you wouldn't expect to fail, and if you live in a salt state there's a decent chance you'll need rear strut tower repair.

>visual condition nice
>after slamming it low enough you've scraped the frame rails and chipped/flaked paint off the rolled fenders
>every bushing is likely shot on the car

at least they'll be easy to restore i guess assuming they still run

>be user
>just want to enjoy my babied car
>suddenly a faggot appears and starts telling me how slow my car is and how some cars are faster on the turduring

this may be a pasta or a bait because i don't believe Veeky Forums kind of people exist in real life

>you need power to go fast around a track

go to any autox and see if you can even beat a NA 1.6 miata

You welding bro?

miata owner here but

>track
>autox

two diff things.

go to any small track and see if you can even beat a NA 1.6 miata

na 1.6 miatas are slow as fuck lol

No?

NA handle pretty poor and 1.6 is super slow so I'm sure anyone will beat it.

t. never been to an event besides a drag race man child bench racers

I have been to more than I can even count; I started racing karts when I was 10. If you go to a track day and watch an NA miata go around and think that it's fast when they're literally the slowest cars there... idk what to say m8 lol

i don't know where you live but if you honestly believe a stock 1.6 mx5 beats anything then i don't know what to say to you
and before you write >stock, check what kind of a thread you're in

the people around here i tell you

Best mod for an e36 is rip out the shitty fucking compression rear shock mounts and put something solid in place.

where do you live surely you have pics of your car or maybe a video of you driving?

same for you

no one ever posts proof in these threads it's all benchracing

This is bait but honestly if this guy is spending his money on maintenance instead of mods more power to him.

>no one ever posts proof in these threads

likewise my man

ITT: Autistic miata fangirls
>1.6 NA god machine momentum car you can't beat it on a track and if you disagree I'll call you a benchracer

Where is this? Looks familiar pham

>I then said gtrs and Corvettes get better lap times around the nurburgring

>Comparing $50k cars to a car that can be bought for $6k

halos on an e36 are fucking slav tier

>momentum car
This is how I win races. I don't slow down for corners, beg God for forgiveness when I feel my tires slide as they go beyond their maximum lateral grip, hammer down the accelerator at the apex of the turn, and begin laughing maniacally as I know at any second death will hold me in her bittersweet embrace as my ff shitbox understeers off a cliff.
Amazingly I'm still alive. Haven't even wrecked.