What is it like to be poor and drive a bad car?

What is it like to be poor and drive a bad car?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/11537964/Bentleys-are-the-least-reliable-cars-says-survey.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's it like to play chicken with lung cancer?

You tell me poorfag

What's it like to be a the ultimate gentleman?

What is it like to take pictures of other people's car and pretend it's yours on the internet?

Those wheels are hideous

If you guys aren't larping, this thread has a serious case of "daddy gave me money but I have no taste"

It doesn't matter what kind of car OPs parents bought him. He's addicted to sucking drugs out of little white paper cocks. He is an adult dependant on pacifiers. It's sad and pathetic.
And even though his car is expensive, it's really really fucking boring.
So to sum up: drug addict, pacifier dependant, boring car.
Nice work OP, try again later when you've grown up some.

>taking pictures of your dad's GTR

It's not too bad.

>get up on a cold morning
>hope to god it starts

>fill up gas tank
>have doubts if it'll run long enough to use the gas you just bought

>getting cheap used tires every 3-4 months
>'cause shit suspension/alignment issues you can't get fixed

>wipers stop working
>have to fasten ropes to wipers for months

>turn signals stop working
>have to use hand signals for rest of car ownership

>windows wont roll back up
>have to drive through blizzard and rain with windows down 'cause hand signalling still

>headlights go out
>brights still work, and nobody can tell the difference because 20+ year old car

>door locks don't work
>can't keep anything in car because live in ghetto and it gets rummaged through every night anyway

>speakers don't work
>crackle and pop even with radio off

>air vents don't work right
>no AC anyway, only heat

>leaking oil
>for three years and counting

>transmission slipping
>if Lucas Stop Slip doesn't work, it gets scrapped

>seatbelt tensioners don't work
>still get a ticket for not using them

>power steering goes out
>drive without it for rest of car life

It's fun. I try to keep two beaters now, just in case, still gotta make it to work.

>wipers stop working
>have to fasten ropes to wipers for months

>windows wont roll back up
>have to drive through blizzard and rain with windows down 'cause hand signalling still

holy shit

What is it like to inhale bullshit and exhale years of your life away.
>mfw retarded tobbacofag

What is it like to post a picture sideways?

I used to smoke
> Feels great actually
That's the issue..it distracts you from the fact that it is bad until your laying on a hospital bed dying with your family sitting over you crying.

You tell me with that 5k old ass range rover

Kinda like having a bad habit that will eventually make you look and feel like shit.

I've used both man and honestly the bus is not as bad as going through all that.

If we had 24/7 busses, maybe I'd agree, but I can't sacrifice my freedom to conform to some bus route.

Having a mental handicap does not qualify you to park in those spots. They're for a physical handicap, kind of like your stubby penis.

did he died?

if you're poor you're just glad to have a car

good thing he wore face protection.

You're all poorfags.

Nice 300 with a body kit poorfag lmao

My floor mats cost the same as your car

v8 biturbo winter beater/gf car

Please tell me you didnt pay for this and won it because holy shit thats ugly

What's it like driving on a vertical surface?

>oh great, haven't heard that noise before
>why the fuck am i getting worse gas milage when nothing changed
>fug I have to drive over 20 miles away, am I going to make it back on a flatbed?
>i hope people don't get *too* annoyed with my noisy brakes
>go ahead, keep tailgating. if you hit me you're going to be a lot more upset over your car than i will be
>fuck i hate revving this thing so much but i can't keep up with traffic otherwise
>i wish this bitch would heat up more when it's below 20 degrees outside
>just hit a pothole gg my alignment
>i wonder what having more than 1 working speaker is like

I'm sure I'm missing a lot but yeah this is what it's like.

>wiper control on the right stalk instead of the left
REEEEEEE

Bread
Hood
Etc.

Here's my experience

>Question whether or not you'll make it to your destination every time you go somewhere
>Can't fill the gas tank up - leaks at 1/2 full
>Air to the tires every 3 days
>Whenever going by the 5-0 idle by, pray they don't hear the exhaust
>5-0 targets the poor, they know we can't afford a traffic lawyer
>Toggle switches for lights and wipers, the multifunction dimmer switches are god awful expensive
>Everything leaks, but adding oil gets expensive
>DASH LIGHTS EVERYWHERE
>RUST
>VIBRATIONS VIBRATIONS VIBRATIONS

Sometimes it's not all that bad though. I've had break downs become kind of enjoyable moments.

Usually any girlfriends I do have don't stay around. I'm leaving well beyond my means.
>IT Job was sourced to highschool graduates that can copy paste chunks of code
>Now working agricultural job barely getting by while I look for another coding job

I dunno, I never was a poorfag, so you tell me.

Can you drive your floor mats?

Parking a poorfag car is fun.
> Don't care much about it, reverse into the dickhead all but blocking you in as you adjust the car
> Take multiple tries to move properly with the sluggish handling, hit them every time. Bonk bonk bonk.
> Feel shoulders straining as you haul the wheel around while moving at a crawl

> Stall parking in a car park, decide 'fuck it', forget to take it out of gear
> Start up, car moves off despite the handbrake being on
> Brief panic before you think to use the brakes

> Start car, engine revs up, start moving
> Pedestrian wanders in front of you, hit brakes, grumble in frustration
> Engine growls in frustration as it revs up suddenly as the clutch is depressed again
> Pedestrian hurries up

> Stop on hill
> Handbrake on
> Trickle backwards
> Have to use the regular brakes too

> No sensors, but window line is down around your elbows
> Primitive side impact protection means the car's a foot wider on each side than the cabin
> Car suddenly stabilises above 50MPH, and handles wonderfully and fluidly

> Get used to which creaking/scraping noises are normal
> Worry whenever you hear a new one
> Dread winter because you spilled oil on the heater
> Constantly buying oil to top up
> Car marks it's territory with oil leaks
> There's a stain on your parking space at work for years after you sell the thing
> Feel faintly sad that you only met the car when it was old, rather than much newer
> Your repairs, hard work, and scraped knuckles are now part of the car's service history
> Realise a few months after you sell it that you never documented the oil changes you did

Nah prolly not. Bit it fucking hurts lile shit...

>muh dad has a car

$300 floormats.

Its not your car u cuck

it was pretty comfy desu

i still buy old shitboxes to thrash now though

nothing cooler than shooting 3 foot flames out of a 4banger with "CUSTOM" exhaust

Someone post the civic pasta with a few simple mods so we can end this thread already

on Taiwanese Domestic market a/o/tomotive trading card website<
doesn't recognize g wagon

Literally worth less than my motorcycle; I just bought a run-down Rolls Royce for fun, too, because I like owning shit cars and fixing them. I bet that, if given a socket wrench, you'd try to shove it up your ass instead.

Hire a professional photographer shitskin

This pretty much summed it up. Thanks for reminding me why I bought a brand new car this time around.

I can pretend I drive a Bently as well! I actually know what biturbo means though!

what shitbox do you own?

I'm still mad jelly of those bikes. You need to get pictures the next time you're out there

Gladly, but, it will be a while.

Why is it that rich people like us only ever have blurry, awkwardly positioned, dark cell phone pictures of our cars that we own?

Because the funny thing about rich people is they tend not to know how to use their expensive shit for some reason.

Great minds think alike.

slow piece of shit...i can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

10 point cage with Parachute
3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
spec-R full drag suspension
Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
1 044 bosch pump
1200 rc injectors
golden eagle sleeved block
cp 10:1 pistons
Eagle rods
arp headstuds
oem h22 headgasket
Balance shaft delete
competition clutch twin disc
Port and polished head
skunk2 valve springs and retainers
Str cam gears
crower stage 1 cams
aluminium radiator with slim fan
gsr transmission with itr lsd.
qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
k20 rbc manifold
qsd throttle body spacer
blox 70mm throttle body
4bar omni map sensor
6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
hks bov
Garret 102mm turbocharger.
Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
44mm tial wastegate
Custom water to air intercooler set up
aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
tuned on chipped p28
13 inch volks drag rims
2 15 inch volks rear rims
arp extended wheel studs
si cluster
150 shots of nitrous

im making 248 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

Nice, mine didn't have that cool LED diagram of the engine, that must be an EU only thing

>>no AC anyway, only heat
oooh look who's all fancy over here with his working heater.

How does a heater even break? Isn't it literally a tube that runs from your engine to the cabin? Even if the fan doesn't work, the heat still gets in if the vent is open

Heater core starts leaking, so it gets bypassed.

The Buick I bought was like that.

In order to replace the heater core the entire dash had to come out.

No biggy, but everyone knows plastic doesn't do well in negative temperatures.

Ended up using a big buddy heater inside the cabin to warm it up to get to the heater core. Never again.

Dash creaked and squeaked after that, despite the fact I didn't break or bend a single tab.

Buy replacement heater core, run hose to said heater core on the floor, zip tie computer fan to it for winter use, bypass in summer; problem solved.

i dunno
my grandparent's bought me my first car when i was poor and they felt bad for me and i haven't been poor since

normally you have to pull the engine to access that. you got lucky

Mine has more power though.
$300? Lol, try 910€ per set

what its like to be rich and waste money on some shitty brick that gets rekt by a civic?

>He's addicted to sucking drugs out of little white paper cocks
I think op is a faggot but it's hard to find anyone being an enlightened fedoratipping kissless, friendless neckbearded virgin like you.
And I am vaping right now.

Can someone explain what is happening here?

For such an expensive car that is some seriously cheap and nasty design and assembly.

The rail is being flexed similar to how a catapult works.
When he cut the metal theres nothing holding the rest of the rail down so it springs back into its straight position.

its built better than your civic poorfag.

you people are so salty

Better than being asian or living off my husband's wealth.
:^)

>What is it like to be poor and drive a bad car?

More like

>What is like to be a poor car enthusiast and not owning a car?

It feels bad user...very bad, especially when you have to use the family car.

Its a Canadian thing but also a women's thing. M5 came in for an Etest, it has the electrical issues so the headlights and fan must be in the off position to start it, 1st thing I see is the CEL I tell the lady if will fail probably, "it's okay it's just a electrical light problem go ahead"

2 cat efficiency codes and a whole lot of abuse to that poor thing.

Christ look at the dust. Get the fuck out of your dad's garage or start cleaning it you little shit

>price == quality
You're a delusional faggot. Civics, especially older models, are built amazingly well. Why else do you think you see so many destitute niggers making them last 200k+ miles on shit maintenance.

hey man can you do me a favor and just red pill me on exactly what I need to buy (with regards to vape products) to blow huge ass vape clouds? no bullshit, I keep asking this question in vape communities (forums, sub-reddits, IRC, etc...) and they all just tell me to fuck off

LOOOOL
even though i hate elitist faggots like the one in this thread but christ man, who is delusional if you are comparing a fucking BENTLEY to a CIVIC

>>>>>>v8
Fucking poorfag, couldn't afford the W12 eh?

>its built better than your civic poorfag.

And yet they still use cheap, multi-part, visible joins, cost cutting fitment and design for key components like the steering wheel.

That is seriously the sort of thing i'd expect to see on cheap, mass produced garbage like a Civic, but not even Honda do that.

It's tacky and cheap.

Tell us about the pictures of super cars you have on your walls next. Exclusivity and price is not an indicator of overall quality, it's an indicator of status.

I'd wager a Civic would actually be built better than a Bentley.

Why are you taking a picture of someone's else car.

>LOOOOL
Back to r/cars, you retarded 18 year old.

wew lad, you can be reasonable when you sperg out on rich elitist fags, you can't win by saying your civic is built better, that's just bullshit.

found the civic owners,

so much better built than bentleys
t. butthurt poorfags

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/road-and-rail-transport/11537964/Bentleys-are-the-least-reliable-cars-says-survey.html

a civic is more reliable then a bentley, who would have thought.
this automatically makes a civic a better car i wonder why these richfags don't just buy a civic and stfu

>damage control time

>why these richfags don't just buy a civic
I dunno you delusional child, because a civic isn't a status symbol maybe? Once again, for the third time now, price is not an indicator of over all quality.

Steering wheels wrapped in the anus rims of Tibetan monks are not an indicator of quality. Extinct rhino semen coated laminated shifting knobs are not an indicator of quality.
Unborn african migrant children skin seats are not an indicator of quality.

Why do most poorfags immediately default to

>waaaah fuxk you and daddy's money you shuld get a loan from the banks like me and work a salaried job

Reminds me of the retards who think that having the same plan as 95% of the population will eventually make them wealthy.

>I'll go to school and get a job working for someone and I'll find a wife and have a kid and then die

Nice bait user

I love doing it.

Fuck, are you 12 and just have the fucking DARE program at your school? Grow the fuck up and stop being a fag. If you don't like smoking don't smoke, don't be a fucking SJW acting like you're not pathetic when you're posting on a chinese girl cartoon website.
Also, everyone fucking dies, you should get used to that fact.
fag.

The proper placement if you've ever driven a maneul

A civic doesn't have sheepskin floor mats though.

Having fun detailing richfags cars for minimum wage?

If I was a rich person I wouldn't waste my time here on Veeky Forums.

In addition to what said, it can become plugged by debris in the cooling system. Also, even if the heater core itself is fine, it can fail to provide heat if the coolant doesn't get hot enough, which can happen if the thermostat is stuck open or missing.

> Stop on hill
> Handbrake on
> Trickle backwards
> Have to use the regular brakes too

Don't forget parking on a hill and having to put it in gear because the handbrake just doesn't work.

Even rich people have autism

what it like to be a fucking slav?

Here's the real question. What do you do as a living?

i n h e r i t

>service engine soon

///M in a nutshell