>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12352359/
m.imgur.com/a/Z1kNS#bBqZZky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do the portraits from FE11 and FE12 look like stone statues?

Are you really doing that stupid shit you complained about us "abandoning" yesterday?

Nino a best!

Is there a better hairstyle than the cyclops style?

Best Healer?
strawpoll.me/12352359/

I want to cum inside Julia!

I love commander Anna!

Art style+Graphical limitations on the DS I guess

"I've got my axe! Let's get swinging!"

I love Anna's little quotes at the end of each notification.

>fucking with the OP just to make a shitty reddit-tier joke

Drink bleach

>Wrys winning

As it should be.

Please don't vandalize the OP.

Obligatory reminder that ELO ranking is literally pay2win easymode and that the biggest test of skill is sub-40 advanced.

I really wish I could delevel my heroes so that I could play lower level arena on demand. It's just so much more varied when there's not just unit, but level compositions to take into account.

It's baffling to think that you're implying you've heard so many terrible things in your life that you can actually gauge, as in, put on a scale and measure, just how much something "makes your ears bleed".

Like "Ehh, it's a 4. It doesn't make my ears spew geysers of blood, just little streams." as opposed to "Makes my ears want to dump out a tsunami. Hmmm. 9."

I like Roy

I like Hana

Camilla a best!

Which girl gives the BEST paizuri?

I love Belka even if she's a shit unit!

Good job you fucking faggot. Now /feg/ doesn't come up when you search for "feg".

ctrl+f "/fe" is sufficient.

R A V E N
A
V
E
N

>Ctrl+F when catalogs have a built in search
????

How about you don't vandalize the thread instead you shitposter.

Nigga, yes. The only 3* I'm tempted to raise up. If only she wasn't shit.

Do people always take the 15 stamina tax units or use their stamina for better things?

Not Kagero, she's never home to give them.

Do gba games emulate well on a galaxy s6? Has anyone tried it here?

So assuming the next banner is legit, what would the best IV spread be for titty-Tiki?

He'd be based if he could take a hit. Boy is soft.

Can someone make a proper thread. This is bullshit.

You posted her. Playable generics in Heroes when?

Sauce me up.

Also, when does the arena re-open?

Has anyone in the world lvled a 5star Draug to 40?

I always just search "Fire Emblem" since I'm not a retard obsessed with abbreviations only lurkers would actually know.

The best IV spread for her is to go back in time and get her young version instead because her old one sucks

Reminder that FE Echoes doesn't have an Avatar.

Non meme OP

The best way to fix the IV problem is to allow a reroll at level 40. Every time you hit 40 you can reroll but you would have to hit 40 before you can reroll IVs again. This gives whales more shit to do, f2p players a better chance to compete at higher levels, and opens up the option for higher xp castle upgrades. Everybody wins.

No, no there is not.

Are waifus a form of escapism?

Azura is shit

Remember to do your best for Severa today!

>tfw hit lv 40 with my +Def/-Atk Nino
>Go for the reroll
>Get +Def/-Atk again
>Have to hit lv 40 again to reroll once more

Yes, just like videogames in general.

If you do it right, you can hit level 40 in less than 1 minute, so that's fine.

I had a -Res/+HP tiki then rerolled and got the same tiki with the same stat spread.

Maybe she got lonely in my old account and came over to the new one.

Better then nothing

Explain

Nintendo should add a hero breeding minigame where you can cross two heroes to create a child with attributes from both.

Explain further

She deserved better

Explain furthest

Unlike orbs/feathers/badges, crystals can be messed with. But it's irrelevant since there will never be level 40 IV rerolls.

>I'm not average
>She's literally in A for average tier

Not good enough to be S or SS and not bad enough to be in B or below.

Have the 5* rates been nerfed? Between the 3 accounts I have running I've rolled 80 stones and have only seen a single 5*

But I want to breed with Serra myself, not have someone else do it.

1 5* in 80 stones is average. You have a 50% chance of rolling a 5* (focus or otherwise) in a pool of 10 summons.

No it's called RNG

Level cap increase when?

If they did the game could get into very serious legal trouble. It's best if you don't try and start rumors like that and just accept your bad RNG.

she's in c tier my dude

she's shit

I mean they already set a shitty precedent by not having these focus units in the standard pool like the first wave.

What designer at IS had a fetish for large-breasted girls with hair covering one eye? Is Setsuna secretly a titty monster?

Correction: It's a 50% chance of rolling nothing at all, the other 50% chance is any number of heroes 1 or greater.

So 1 in 20 summons or 80 stones is close to the median, but on the slightly low end of average.

Replaying FE12. Give me 10 units to kill.
First come, first serve.

Est

Post axe/lance/sword teams

Palla

Katarina

The second female unit you receive.

>Playing RD for the first time
>Story is great so far, but more so feels like one long aftermath to PoR
>"Oh, bosses can move now. Guess this is why people call this game one of the more difficult ones."
>Suddenly Ike's arc
>Get to the castle infiltration chapter, only to find out that Lethe and her friend are too stupid to see how uselss they are compared to literally everyone else
>Spend 2-3 hours constantly restarting the chapter to try to keep them from killing themselves in order to keep a perfect run
>Finally pulled it off and made it to the near end of the chapter
>Suddenly reinforcements arrive and Lethe and her friend rush towards them only to get sliced in half
>"Fuck it fine, that weak thief chick Heather died 2 chapters before anyways."
>New chapter begins
>Things go pretty decently, till I fucked up and forgot bosses move and I have 3 Dragonmasters near a bunch of units that have poor defense and can't one shot them on the spot
>"It's okay, kinda of in a tough spot but ill think of-"
>Suddenly 2 Dragonmaster reinforcements spawn down south, forcing me to start over

The blank block in pic related is where I guess my dead Lethe would be.

But yeah, I don't really get what the point of reinforcement units in any FE game. 7/10 times they are annoying and a waste of time, aside from maybe some bonus exp. If they gave you an indication on when they would appear(without reading a guide), like maybe a "enemy reinforcements in 3 turns" from a Scout warning it would be sort of fun.

No idea
m.imgur.com/a/Z1kNS#bBqZZky

So, 10 sets of five summons, or 50 total summons rather, will net you a 5* 50% of the time? Just making sure I'm understanding your wording.

I have five 5* units and I've used every possible free orb since launch (including the ones that became available today) except for the last 14 story orbs on lunatic.

Catria

Maria

Why does ISIS hate armored units?

Tiki

Kris

Is there a Heroes /feg/ Discord?

Thanks for the pic and the honesty.

>But yeah, I don't really get what the point of reinforcement units in any FE game. 7/10 times they are annoying and a waste of time, aside from maybe some bonus exp.

You just answered your own question there.

No and get the fuck out

ask reddit

having a warning would be nice, because after playing the map/failing it because of reinforcements it really makes them less dangerous, so it turns the game into trial and error. This is specifically bad because I love how FE gives you all the stuff so you can easily calculate damage and plan accordingly

They should always come from specific tiles, kinda like they come from Forts in the Akaneia games

I already did these in Shadow Dragon. Give me someone new for a change.

I dunno, but it's a god tier fetish and I fully support it.

Barst then

+spd/-atk lucina... keep or ditch?

Sirius

Rukina pits!

I don't care what the memers say, I love Camilla and my -hp +spd one gets the job done every time. I wouldn't mind getting more of her so she could get some juicy pluses.

If guy who edited the riyo comics is still here, when you get to the altera comic please have female corrin take altera's place

It's mostly shitposters who always hated Camilla and have long waited for such an opportunity, or some who got -atk and are projecting their experience on everyone else. She's not the best unit or anything but she's not unusable.

Did you use the order mechanic in the castle chapter?, I remember them being yellow units so you can tell them to stay glued to you, they can fend off enemies for the most part unless its an armor, I remember the worst part of that chapter in Hard was actually doing it in the alooted turns.

Youll see how bullshit reinforcements can become on part 4 I hope you love enemies spawning directly on your backline and by the millions

WHICH THREAD

AHHHHHHHHHHH

This one is doomed to die because it doesnt show up on the catalog

BOTH
Veeky Forums will become /feg/, with a separate thread for each class

Too bad it's wasted on such a garbage character like Camilla.