pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Previous:

fire emblem heroes is a shitty game

Thank fuck.

>Implying this thread will survive

Even if this thread doesn't get used now, keep it bumped so it can be the *next* thread, that way the OP of the other one can't force his vandalism a second time in a row.

Post cute, or something.

It probably will since it's the only one that comes up when you search for feg.

I like Alfonse.

So between 3 accounts I've rolled about 80 stones these past 2 days and seen exactly one 5 star. Have the rates been reduced?

>game

>better gameplay than the last 5 games released
>shitty
Wew lad

How much? Would you huff huff him?

rates are the same as always, never been good, btw there is no reason to do that now with that shitty banner, you better wait for decent units

Should I keep an account that has Hector and Jeorge and nothing else after 60 orbs used, or this fresh account that used only the tutorial orbs?

When will IS give in and incorperate a marriage system?
Which unit will you marry?

>this is a dragon

waste of a hard on

Is that a euphemism for something?

It's too soon for this meme.

Better than Conquest?

farm orbs with both accounts and roll again to decide which one you want to keep

Nowi!

>When will IS give in and incorperate a marriage system?
Never, too problematic for the West.
Sharena

Nowi would be the perfect manakete if she had small breasts and a hair color that wasnt green

Honestly, why does everyone bully my wife?

Asking again in this thread

So assuming the next banner is legit, what would the best IV spread be for titty-Tiki?

Please no meme answers

-hp +spd

+spe -dorcas

Well on the Hector account, I've already used up most of the story orbs I got on normal mode and haven't pulled anything great since my initial roll on that account.

ASS

What leak?

>people are seriously using this thread

nopan

Cluck jokes.

The best IV spread for her is to go back in time and get her young version instead because her old one sucks

Its like they knew the loli version was superior and made her esports while making the adult version shit.

Because she moans Marth's name in bed and makes you dress up like him and dye your hair blue.

Who is the artist?

Because she will never love you.

cuck

My dick would demand I marry Camilla or Kagero.

My mind would want me to marry Palla to see her completely over that retard Abel.

My sense of humor would want me to marry Wrys.

Regardless, it'd be removed in the Western version.

duh

>FOURTEEN (14) free orbs were distributed today

Apologize to ninty, /feg/.

No pan slut that would ride you like she rides her pegasus.

She's one of the cutest though if not the cutest.

Wow
What a shitty focus.
New units when? 4 wasn't enough.

>My mind would want me to marry Palla to see her completely over that retard Abel
She never will, enjoy being the bronze medal when she's home.
She'll never be home because muh nerva though.

>have a banner full of top tier characters that you need to use anyway to get a decent arena score
>follow it up with randoms who can't compete with the previous picks even when 5 starred
What were they thinking?

>gimmick missions and no 5*
No

still better heroes than the current banner

No. All I got out of them were shitty 3*s

>wife

She loves Marth more than you.

At least she's not Palla though, who loves Abel more than you and is a massive dutyfag to Minerva. They're both worst than Est though because at least she ditches Abel and will love you for a while, at least until the next chad comes along.

So in conclusion Est is the least shit.

Don't bother with The Slutwings.

She's over him in her level 40 dialogue.

No she isn't.

I dont really believe this. Gotta be a photoshop.

more like Shitewings huhuhu

It was datamined so we're getting it

Hope your stones are ready

Probably only going to be a one week banner with the actual banner with new units being the first Monday in March.

it'll probably be filler banners, after all the hype dies down

Where's the Touhou gatcha game?

It's the same as all these games, day one or bust.

Fuck off Abel, you're retarded and have shit taste.

1-7: Save Orbs
8-0: You need Eirika
00: Anna wins

rolling

But I was told there would be power creep.

Save her from incest, user.

post results

can you believe we have people here who didn't start with taco?

>all this denial
Hope your stones are ready

rollan

5* FIR HERE I COME

>Kagero 4* -atk +hp
I'm tempted to promote her with my hard earned feathers,because she's the only 4* in my team but it's basically a giant waste of resources right? -Atk is just way too crippling.

It's the friend gacha, they already mentioned something about an event involving friends.

What does "Anna Wins" entail
I already have Eirika.

Shit. Here we go then. Pick an orb.

Mamui is a SLUT

Incest account

Ae2r1x2swlz9zgB14cahk6iBs7rt1qb7ybyz1dCx
75d482271a9372ce

The bottom left red

left

I rerolled for Eirika, Takumeme a shit.

It won't be long before they start shitting out more archer counter units that people will resperately roll for to avoid the fujin dick and then his time in the sun is OVER.

>My only proof is a shitty unprofessional looking banner someone could have very easily made in an image editor bur your all in denial!

The image looks like ass. It was probably just slapped together by some kid in his basement.

The question is, do you have a taco? Of not, go colorless, if yes go red.

My team right now consists of a -HP +Spd Tharja, -Atk +HP Hector, and Sherena, and a 3* Olivia with the other 3 being all 5*s. The most I could get in the Arena is 4300 mainly because Olivia's stats is holding me back and I only have 1 focus character. I don't know if I should try to roll for someone else to replace Olivia, maybe a Grey in hope of getting Kagerou or Takumi. Don't really need Azura as I already have Sharena and am waiting for them to add more dancers into the game. Was going to use either my 4* Jeorge or 4* Robin but the former is -Spd +HP and the latter is -Atk +HP.

I have 121 orbs right now with all of the orb missions completed. Should I try my luck rolling some Greys? The current banner looks pretty underwhelming though.

enjoy your hana

I read that as bottom right, my eyes are failing me. Next one.

Alright /feg/, what's the damage?

...The actual left one, please.

Make a Touhou general and ask them.

Rolling.

That's actually pretty good senpai. Pair her with Olivia.

A-at least he's +Spd. Keep going or stop?

my waifus in the middle

Is there any real orb hack?

This.

If you didn't get either a Lucy or Taco or both. You're pretty much JUST'd

Go on.

That's fine, Camilla doesn't tank well anyway.

Obligatory reminder that ELO ranking is literally pay2win easymode and that the biggest test of skill is sub-40 advanced.

>+spd/-hp
Probably the best outcome, besides maybe +atk/-hp which could help more since she has a Brave Axe and Darting Blow anyways.

So, which one next?

Yeah

Send me your nintendo account info and i'll add 900 gems to your account.

[email protected]