What gloves do you use?

Been using these for a couple months rebuilt 2 rear ends, an 440 and various other tasks. Good grip, dont rip easily and fit nicely. Would recommend

Diamond ribbing makes for a great ghost fap.

Everyone I know uses the nitrile gloves from Costco.

You might use the ones from harbor freight, but the material might be contaminated with lead. So using those gloves could be a constant lead bath for your moist hands with open pores. A lead test kit is almost necessary with a lot of low-cost chinese things whose raw material provenance is not tested. It's why a lot of canned chinese foods got banned of usa shelves. Some weren't banned for the foot itself but for the container metal containing lead.

I use the dead skincells on the surface of my hands. Excellect grip and you can't even feel it when you wear it. Doesn't cost shit but it will wear down a bit after extended use.

My work has a huge supply cabinet of generic 9mm nitrile gloves with the diamond grip pattern. My boss lets me take them home at cost which is $3 and change

got these from walmart. they work okay, but they don't breathe at all and afterwards my hands feel disgusting

so because one chinese company used lead paint on a few childrens toys you think everything thats made in china contains lead?

post links to proof validating your clearly retard teir claim you retard

>gloves
I'm a mechanic not a surgeon.

The $2 pair of safety glasses from HF fit surprising well, would recommend.

The gloves protect your skin from nasty chemicals

Getting oil, gas or grease on your hands is really bad for them

I don't mind that stuff so much, but I wear gloves a lot since for some reason customers don't like giant black streaks on their cream alcantara interior

Why the fuck would you risk your health using Chinese shit? Scaredbecause you're not appearing progressive enough, you fucking cuck?

>ghost fap
Does that shit work? Heard of people sitting on their hand for it

THIS.
And yeah I know people say just wash your hands after, but if your are under your hood often you will be spending 10 minutes at your sink trying to get the smell and grease off, and its a pain once shit gets packed around your nails and cuticles. You never really get it all off, and then you have dry skin after and have to use more moisture. You will also make whatever sink you use filthy. Times that by 40 years and I'm sure you'll get a cancer.

I use cheap latex gloves. Keeps my hands clean. Sometimes I reuse them. Its much less stressful and prevent the cause of dirt at the source. I am left with non smelling, non dirty hands, with spotless nails. Clean, soft, and much more preferable when my wife wants a fingering.

>inb4 ewwww pussy juices you should just keep the gloves on!

gloves are for pussies with disease-free hands

Obviously your a shitty one and don't care if your hands are black.

my neighbor worked at some kind of company that sells safety and industrial cleaning shit to other places. He gave me a set of black disposable gloves i forget the brand but they were 10/10. just thick enough and had good feel

sadly i ran out and too awkward to ask

Yup gloves are for pussies that dont like paint, various thinners, grease and the dreaded por 15 on their hands. (If you've gotten por 15 on your skin youll know what the fuck im talking about). Fuck logic i want my hands to look 30 years older than I am

did you even read my post you fucking retard

>What is soap?
>What are service writers?
90% of the time I don't need to get in a customer's car. Also as the suspension guy, gloves never last on my hands.

>sadly i ran out and too awkward to ask

just fuckin ASK what brand it was you beta cuck mongoloid.

Agreed

nah it's too awkward

"Hey neighbor, those gloves you gave me were awesome! I want to get some more, but forgot the name, do you have it on hand?"

Then you get one of two responses:
1. "Yeah they are 'Brand X' gloves"
Or
2. "No, but I have some inside. Hang on for a second while I go look." wait 20 seconds "Yeah they are 'Brand X' gloves."

Now how is this awkward? If you had to fish it out of his ass like last night's condom, I can see why, but stop being a puss and go ask him.