NA Time: 6pm EST / 23:00 GMT
Estimated time: 4 hours per day
Sign-up closed at: Feb. 20 - 11:59pm EST / Feb. 21 - 4:59 GMT
Format: Conquest, Bo5
Standard Set
Stream: twitchDOTtv/axolotlhooves
Streamer Battletag: AxolotlAndy#1798

>NA Entry Form:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfWgLm4nNqzprlQVKZEKGYNLav4tRDpMz1QXqYNV6lTtwLcDQ/viewform

>EU entry form
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeo-O3Z5cQJEjS56l8K5Dhq8m2GkydybKkeiBFCXuN0tNuTQQ/viewform

>Class submission
Once the banned cards are in you have until thursday to submit your classes + battletag to [email protected].

>Deck lists, news etc:
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/
discord.gg/m8F3YeZ

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Free botting
hearthranger.com/forum/

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previous

Is Punished Hogger a sleeper or 400 dust?

Depends on how much you value the collection as a whole amigo. But what you wanna hear is 400 dust.

He might be okay once 7-mana-no immediate effect cards become playable.

What's the most fun deck I can make with two Shadowcasters? Burgle? Jade?

If you really need dust get rid of the cards that'll be rotated out in april

That shit's too meta
Nightblade 2tk w/ brann

That has potential with shadowcasters no?

FYI if you shadowcaster a c'thun, it does not deal 20 damage or whatever it's at. I found that out the hard way. The best way of using it I found was bran shadowcaster the brann for two brans, then keep those rolling while nailing the other prime targets

Good old days.

Thinking about doing the 2 hour/day Hearthranger thing. Don't really care if I get banned, not that Hearthstone has botting detection.

Barely
T1 Brann, cast the brann, next turn try to cast the caster (or shadowstep)
T2 1m brann, nightblade (10 dmg), 1 mana shadows, 1 mana nightblade (20 dmg), 1 mana shadows, 1 mana nightblade (30 dmg)
The issue is getting those 2 1 mana shadows

If you pull it off you can be in the next "Best of nightblade" video on one of those spam channels

Amazing.
Infinite arena is really far.

Infinite arena is a meme. Only the top 100 of each region goes infinite.

Just buy packs with gold, because arena costs a fuckton of time and doesn't give 3 win gold.

If hafu can do it so can you

I just wanna go 7+ from time to time. And I enjoy arena more than ranked desu.

I meant buy packs and then don't touch the game.

Having bad draw for 4 out of 5 games is almost worth it just for the one game

Quick, post some of your old screenshots.

Golems are a girls best friend

I just don't understand. I simply cannot get past Rank 16 in Standard, but I streaked easily up to 10 in Wild just today. What the fuck is happening.

what if he could bypass taunts?

I'm still bummed I deleted my old screenshots from pre-Naxx.

>paying for bots when you can just pay for packs
shills are the worst

The bot is free to use for a couple of hours per day Brode.

*bans your account*
enjoy your handful of packs

cant buy golden portraits, unless you buy an account

Yeah would be neat if Hearthstone would be compatible with Warden.

But he can. His Battlecry destroys ALL other minions, including minions with Taunt. What's the problem, user?

the current iteration of Miracle Rogue may as well be in the top picture, as well. it's just another curve-out tempo deck at this point.

t. reno jackson

is this just a meme deck? or can I actually climb with it?

No decks go beyond the first picture

I don't know user. Ask Fibonnaci how climbing went with 40% winrate.

You have better chance developing liver cancer than reaching rank 5 playing it.

>just unpacked a regular and a golden spirit claws back to back

Nice, free dust.

dont bring this meme here its so bad

that's what makes it good

this kills the priest

Should I bring fatigue Warlock to the tourney, guys?

abso-fucking-lutely

no

>tfw you get a 12 arena win arena with four potions of madness

kek

>spirit claws
>unpacked

Lol nice bro

you smash aggro decks into rubble but lose to reno mage/dragon priest. The match ups are so volatile it's barely playable until you know there will be a spike in aggro which is usually around the end of the month in legend and in ranks 5 -1 there is a disproportionate amount of aggro compared to any other rank due to people trying to climb to legend efficiently. I wouldnt reccommend using it in ranks 20-6 though. I'm a long time cwarrior player and i couldnt get past 11 because of all the dragon priest and jade druid players that get stuck there.

Are these guys shit? They seem pretty shit.

is it really that bad, brehs? I want to believe... Brode told me I could be legend...

no

there aren't really any decks that need it. I put one in a Reno Druid, worked fine I guess. Not a good deck.

But yeah, agro shaman, jade shaman, jade druid, otk druid, maylgos druid, miralce rogue, agro rogue, mill rogue, none of these decks need discover value.

Also, Druid has Raven Idol, which is better.

> if only it was 4/4 with +1 spell power

Burgle Rogue uses it.

I'm thinking of dusting Nefarian. I don't think he makes the cut in a single wild deck.

Yea or nay?

This, any burgle enthusiast fills his deck with cards that discover cards from other classes, especially since Rogue doesn't have nearly as many tools to make a proper thief deck, so you gotta make do with cards like the Lotus Agents

>not playing burgle rogue

Just because you're not using a card now doesn't mean you might not use it in the future, user

There are tons of other Adventure legendaries that are complete garbage and will never see play. Go dust baron rivendare or the two that form the 11/11.

I had tons of fun with him in a patron deck, especially when WotOG came out - every C'thun deck was a blessing with him, patrons, and armorsmiths. Sadly, he wasn't a staple though

I like that card. He's useful in spell heavy / dragon decks or with Medivh. Would play 5/5.

Do you play to be competitive? Dust it

Do you play to have fun? Keep it

>Hearthstone
>fun

>teleports behind you
>plays 2x Pint-Sized Potion into Confuse
pshh... nothing personnel

he actually did have a silence for the shambler which made this less effective than I would have liked
still won of course with jaraxxus tho

He seems way too slow for a rogue deck.

There are already dragon decks in wild. They would never run him, he's just too slow.

I already dusted the brothers, and Rivendare has meme value in Dreadsteed warlock. Nefarian isn't memetic enough. He just feels boring and mediocre.

I occasionally indulge in meme decks, but I always try to make the concept as viable as I can. I don't think he'd even make the cut in meme decks.

>playing reno shaman
>endgame vs reno warlock
>one draw deep into fatigue
>he has two cards in hand, guaranteed to be leeroy and PO
>I have 24 health
>he has 28 damage in sum next turn
>nzoth brings back sylvanas, white eyes and aya
>if I play nzoth, white eyes blocks 6 damage, but I still take 22 + 2 fatigue, which kills me exactly
>I can heal and delay my death by one turn, but he doesn't take enough fatigue damage to die
>already accept that I will lose
>just play N'zoth, he might miss lethal
>nope
>he clears white eyes with a 6/2, leeroy PO, sends everything face
>pauses
>we both realize what happened
>storm guardian in my deck means I will not die to fatigue
>"MY LIFE IS YOUR SHIELD"

holy fucking shit, that was one of the closest games I have ever played. Really exciting. We both somehow completely missed the fact that white eyes had a deathrattle and wasn't just a 5/5 taunt, until the very last moment.

I love white eyes now, don't regret crafting him in the slightest.

had to close the shadowverse thread because theres so many active posters there (-_-;)

when the expansion releases we will get all these newfriends and blizzfags and then we are back to this? its comfy but i hope they will add meaningful changes...

Reno N'zoth Shaman... I like your style dude

I can't get past rank 3-4. I just keep floating between those ranks for like the past 2 weeks. How do I get legend?

They need to completely overhaul a whole lot of cards to make the game interesting again, otherwise it's going to be Jadestone instead of Shamanstone with a dash of aggro.

Their whole durr let's give classes more individual character by taking away strong neutrals while arbitrarilyforcing archetypes and powerlevel of classes actually backfired hard. The classes are completely unbalanced and the deck variety is smaller than before because it lacks several basic blocks that help carry your homebrew memeshit if it doesn't work otherwise.

When even coked up Kibler can't muster any enthusiasm playing this and when it takes Team 5 a couple months to change numbers on two cards, the future is not looking bright.

>Water Warrior

The Elements will guide you

>Play 3 games of aggro shaman
>Patches was in my opening hand 2 games

Guess I'm not very good at the game

IF THEY DON'T IMPLEMENT AN OPTION TO DISABLE ANIMATIONS I'M GOING TO SHIT ON BEN BRODES ENTIRE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO REASON I SHOULD HAVE TO SEE THE EXPLODEY FACE THING WHEN I LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm well acquainted with the elements. But I can't keep playing shaman. The deck has flaws. Every other deck is not stable. Rogue is high roll. Reno is RNG to the max. I can't find anything that feels natural and I can't get past these ranks

haha, yeah, my friend gets super tilted by the exploding portrait. You aren't alone dude, but it is a hilariously stupid thing to tilt over.

I'm more tilted there isn't a disable animations option. Most of the animations in the game are unnecessary and slow down your turn. There is zero fucking excuse to not have the option. This shit is up there with we can't have more deck slots because it's "too confusing."

>created by Cabalist's Tome created by Babbling Book created by Kabal Courier created by Drakonid Operative created by Netherspite Historian created by Kabal Courier

i thought this was for all animations to make them faster, which is what i want

it's cool for legendaries but i don't need it to take 5 seconds to summon a token

Eh, if you know your deck, you'll know how long the animations take. Frankly I think it's a good restriction on combo wombo decks like patron warrior or ships cannon/gang up/patches.

Consider the following. You spend 60 seconds mulling over your turn, then trigger a patron/frothing combo which takes 20 seconds to clearly animate.

You'll probably protest, "But thats why we need to be able to turn off animations!", but think about your opponent perspective. They need to see the animations to properly understand what has occured. They will not have animations turned off, otherwise a large discrepancy between turn time, start and end, will occur between players.

kabal courier can't discover netherspite historian

shut up jaina

jetfuel can't steal beams

Home from work. Shoot me anything that might've come up.

Also ~2 hours until I start punching people for cardbans.

Nothing's happened, boss. Just someone lying about how Netherspite works and someone posting a Voltron.

>Play Wild Reno Mage
>Get matched against 5 Pirate Warriors in a row
>Play every match to the very end, even when things look grim
>Get absurd RNG from draws/discover/value cards and win all games

This is now my new fun deck.

>lying about Netherspite
She works on your dick, what's not to get?

Anyway, I've got work again tomorrow, so the EU dudes have until 2pm EST (7pm GMT) tomorrow to get me their cardbans before I'm forced to give the remainders to the thread. This will give the thread ample time to roll post numbers and the like for my amusement.

CUNNYVERSE NERFS ARE HERE

Wait, they nerfed 2 cards, but you get a more "dust" bad for a 3rd card because it's related to one of the nerfed cards?

And Team 5 couldn't give a freaking dust back after they nerfed Leper Gnome which is a direct nerf to a legendary.

>CUNNYVERSE

wow i wonder why nobody plays it

I think they did it just to piss off hearthtards

AAAAAAAAAA FUCK BRODE FUCK ZERIYAH FUCK JESSE HILL I HOPE REYNAD DIES IN HIS SLEEP THIS GAME SHOULD BE FUCKING PURGED
THE JEWS! THE JEWS! /POL/ WAS RIGHT.

Received my 9 card ban list? I didn't feel like going into an email exchange giving the timezone differences

I'm impressed.
I don't know the game so, what did they changed exactly? Are these card OP in the current meta or something? How do they determine what should be nerfed?

Just curious since team5 seems to think that Azure drake is a problem... fucking why.