Previously newest video: youtu.be/Inh3V2CfdaE
MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=F2vUPp-Ffho

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AURrosz7CxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bread is stale.

I'm gonna marry Tali! I'm gonna make her mine!

Hope the music doesn't suck this time.

Give me my ME1 Synths and the ME2 type of Club music for Bars/Lounges.

Why can't aliens have the weird bendy legs and five fingers like humans? Why only Asari? Why do no aliens but humans have hair?

>GPS

3/10 image, Tali knows that the Wraith is the patrician choice, as any good operator would.

Unless you're a Vanguard or Shotgun Infiltrator, in which case go Piranha.

IGN just confirmed their preview is dropping tomorrow. Seems like they get a 2 day lead on everyone else since the other journos are embargoed until Thursday. 10/10 IGN review confirmed.

>Tali
>patrician

Imagine the beautiful sight of Jaal's bunny squid penis rubbing against Scott's ass

I find it strange him and the Tempest Pilot have such soft-looking kissable lips.

I don't even know if Bioware did it on purpose.

Isn't that IGN score for every game?

If I remember right, the music composer this time is the guy who did the music for Netflix Daredevil

>8 APR 2005

>guy who did the music for Netflix Daredevil
10/10 GotY confirmed.

>filename

>reading a comment before replying to it

That doesn't make me feel better.

Not that I know what his work sounds like but I remember the guy from Dexter doing the soundtrack to Silent Hill Downpour.

Aside from one great track involving Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, the rest of the soundtrack was really forgettable.

>I've never heard anything by that composer
>It's going to be great
Typical biodrone

He also did the score for the Mazerunner. I don't expect the ME:A score to be good.

>mazerunner

Wonder what color Jaal's cum is?

Is it a prehensile penis? like Dolphins?

Have they released the system requirements for Andromeda yet?

Ian Frazier said we should be getting them this week or next.

But I'm saying that it doesn't mean it'll be great.

They definitely did for Jaal. Kallo looks like every other Salarian, so I suppose they're all kissable?

If Vetra is lez she can easily rape Pelessaria, i'd be afraid..

>Scott is 6'1
>Sara is 5'7

They really fucked up those proportions. They don't look that tall at all.

I don't think so at least not in the old Trilogy, I feel like KJ is a different case.

I'd have to see a closer shot of that cool MP Salerian in Armor to make sure.

So if there won't be a Paragade system, what "range" will your character have in terms of choices?

I want a femtur gf.

Same as dragon age. Professional, casual, heart, head are what they're calling it. Not sure what the difference between professional and head is.

Always get feels when I hear this, reminds me when I first played the series and was 100% immersed into the story and characters

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AURrosz7CxY

Eebeep

I'm going to breed tali!

Head is probably snarky.

>ywn have your femtur gf paint your face
>ywn cuddle with your femtur gf

Mail.

If it's like Dragon Age then "Professional" is actually diplomatic or political.

I thought casual would be the snarky option. I guess head makes more sense for it though.

Eebeep is actually a better sounding nickname than Peebee lol

tfw Chad shepard
Fucked Sha'ira
Took liara's virginity
Probably got a bj from Kelly when you take her for dinner
Cheated on liara by taking tali's virginity

It would only be complete by taking Gaydan's anal virginity in 3.

Hopefully Jaal is a virgin and likes dick so Scott can take his virginity.

I'm not sure where got these terms from, but they sound way off. DAI has kind, sarcastic, aggressive, emotional, diplomatic, dishonest, neutral, inquiry and a few others.

>Bioware characters
>Virgins

Pretty sure it was the Game Informer preview from a while back.

I think he also said it's been deliberately focused down to those three types, so things are more clearly defined than DAI and you can easily keep your responses consistent.

Aerie, Liara, Tali, Alistair, and Merrill were all virgins.

Like says, that was language they used to describe the options in the Game Informer preview.

God they look so fucking generic.

Hopefully there are some alternate armors. The colors are pretty shit overall.

They really do. At last Jaal and Peebee stand out a little, though both of their color schemes are a little too similar for some reason with the blue and purple.

There are. There's already like 4-5 just for the Ryders, and you can color edit them anyway

>Peebee
This is what happens when you put shittier devs in change of games

I sure hope I can stick all these cunts in hardsuits and then not speak to them again
Peebee you bitch you better be able to suit up

Cora's nose makes my dick hard

Will Andromeda get 10/10 GOTY reviews?

From IGN at least.

Predicting a solid 9/10 unless we are surprised.

IGN gives every game 10/10

Does anyone knows if we have a canon appearance for what turians looks like naked ?
I can't trust rule34 weird proportions anymore.

No. They never made nude models for ME

Thanks, Will be using this for reference.

Do you guys think the Krogan women have tits?

>'numb-chucks'
>downatello
>not mikadownjello
make it right user

As the previous one got kind off lost in a sea of waifufighting I'm reposting the first part of the Human / Turian fic I'm working on, if people want to check it out.

Still working on the second part where lewd stuff will happen. Around 1/4th of the story currently, but it's getting quite late here and I may not be able to finish it today.

As always, english not my mother tongue, but let me know what you think and if you like the story.

Can't wait to read it!

No.

Oh, nice. Will have a read later.

drown in a lake of flaming hot human feces

There had fucking better be a sexy alien race in Andromeda. The squidbunnies and Kett are both ugly.

i bought me3 for like $5 from a key reseller

is there a way to pirate all the dlc

Wait did the story start out as a krogan and switch to a human male? All of a sudden the krogan is speaking "we" as in humanity?

Very nice so far, looking forward to both drunk shenanigans and when they sober up.

Just a heads up, one of the last paragraphs was put in twice

No, the krogan mentionned at the start of the story is just from a joke the human character is telling.
I tend to avoid naming chracters, so the human guy is just "he" or "him" and the turian female is "she" or "her".
Sorry if it's confusing. It's 100% a human and a turian involved.

Oh ok! That makes sense. It's probably because I'm really tired.

Will make a new version without the twin paragraph, apologies for the mistake.

>tfw too intelligent to be a bobblehead

just curious user, what do you plan on doing?
because if it involved turians, especially males, count me interested

Man, Archon's cape feels so out of place in ME universe. I hope it will at least have cloth physics.

>Vetra and Drack didn't get figures

I'm so fucking mad

What if that's a hint of who the romances are?

Sorry, I was trying to find references on how turian women looks like naked for current writefaggotry purposes.
I'm Brioche

You're doing God's work, keep it up.

Jaal has a cape thing too and you already see it clipping through his shoulders in the trailer. I wouldn't hope for much with the cloth physics.

Maybe in PC version? That extra Nvidia bullshit has to count for something, at least.

We already know Vetra is a romance option, dingus

Where was that confirmed? That vague tweet about how she takes off the visor for sex? That's not really substantial proof.

then why are they also making a Grunt one, but not one for Liara?

Yeah I just wanna pirate 2 and 3 and the DLC.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it'd be appreciated!

that vague tweet lead to a bunch of people asking if she was gay or straight, and the devs said they wanted to 'keep some secrets' and that they wouldn't say who's able to romance her

Well fuck. I guess I'm gonna replay the game anyway. Just make her be a romance option that's all, for anyone.

I still think that leaves too much room for Bioware to say "but we never actually SAID she's a romance ;)" because they're gonna pull that shit with someone.

it makes the most sense for aliens who are attracted to humans to be 'bi', because they're going pretty far away from what they'd normally be attracted to already and a dick or vag isn't going to change much

Why do people jerk off over ME3 Kaidan in combat? He's fucking useless.
>fucking Cryo Blast
>Reave to get... what exactly?
>ANOTHER Overload
>Barrier
>Shit passive
>Shit armor bonuses
Fucking useless. Then again so is Ashley.

is this nigga serious