Avoid the POPO

I bought a fast ricer with turbo this week and I'd like to know what are some things I can do to avoid getting caught for speeding by cops.
i.e. app recommendations, things to look out for, etc.
I'm in ON, Canada, eh.

don't speed and just drive like a normal person

Killing yourself is probably the best way to avoid getting caught speeding.

how about you drive fast where there are no cars such as runways

What did you buy?

>Leaf
>Pay a bunch of money for a car
>Can't even remember what kind he bought

I don't want to say because Veeky Forums will inevitably make fun of me and hurt muh feelin's

a normie? yeah no thanks.

generic or brand name bleach?

Download Waze on your phone and buy a Radar/Lidar detector. Also always drive like you assume there is a cop round the next corner.

you sounds like a faggot, stop making my insurance so high and kys

I was told that cops have radars that detect the radar that trys to detect them. So I don't want to risk it.
I've tried Waze before but I prefer G Maps for directions, but if I keep Waze in idle mode, will it still alert if there's cops around?

Once you're pushing 20 over, it's hit or miss. You could blow by everything with no problems or there could be a cop right around the corner. Only take things far if the road is dead empty. Otherwise just floor it at the lights and rape corners.

As a burger I just throw money at my lawyer and he takes care of it. I assume that works up there as well. Also radar detector, but the sneaky ones will still sometimes get you with the instant on if they're patient and aren't checking many.

I don't want to say because Veeky Forums will inevitably make fun of me and hurt muh feelin's
Veeky Forums is going to make fun of you no matter what. Tell us what you bought, fgt.

Okay, okay. Pls no bully

you are absolutely correct, cops radars and even other drivers radar detectors set them off. Cops definitely hammer you for having but I happen to be to be in the only Australian state where radar detectors aren't illegal. Even still I run with a radar detector in but i just yank the power cord out when police equipment sparks the detector.

>buy old police Impala
>Still has the spotlight but no stickers
>I pull on the interstate doing 80 going to test the engine
>It fucking parts like the red Sea
>Everyone's doing 55 suddenly

Now I am the police.

in order to get caught, the cop would need to be either behind me (so he could compare his speed versus mine), or stop and shoot at me as I pass by, right? If he's in the on coming lane there's nothing he can do right? to some degree of course i.e. if I'm going +50 it'll be obvious.

Cry me a river. I'm already paying twice as much as you. It's not my fault you're a wage cuck who can't afford to pay his insurance. Make enough money so you don't care what you pay for insurance.

Any tips on what areas cops frequent least? Rural/farm lands? Though I've seen cops there before.

love it

Nope, these days cop cars can automatically grab your speed. So if you're near a cop, chances are you're screwed

>Any tips on what areas cops frequent least?
That depends on where you are. You'll have to drive around more to get a sense of where they frequent

>radar/laser detector
get one with directional arrows so you know if you should slow down or go faster
>radar/laser jammers
if you can afford them
>waze or other popular app with crowd sourced police data

generally don't drive like a moron, there's a difference between driving fast and driving like an asshole, one typically won't get the police called

>It fucking parts like the red Sea
Having owned a 9C1 I know that's bs. What really happens is they freeze like deer in the headlights and don't want to be seen passing another car so they'll clog every lane and slow down in lockstep. Frustrating as hell.

>Everyone's doing 55 suddenly
THAT I believe having experienced it. Now if they weren't doing a rolling roadblock

So you bought a WRX? If you want it to be stealthmode do a front mount conversion and replace the bonnet and bootlid with standard Impreza ones. It should be easy to trade those off to some knob who wants his base model to look like a WRX.

I doubt that you're serious, and that's too bad because Previa's are fucking great.

I'm guessing you are young. So this is what you do.

Find people who share similar interests (see info below). This includes people who won't make fun of your rice-mobile and blatant lack of car control.

Then, you go to group meets. Mostly, this will consist of said friends. "Random" people wanting to "get involved" or other groups you find will either be under cover or wanna-be gang members. Neither of which you want to hang with.

I recommend doing something on a social meet up board, forming groups to do things LEGALLY, and finding tracks and shit nearby. Then, you will know who wants to do shit "after hours" from that meet up. Hang out with those people.

What I do when I street race or just go cruising at high 3rd-4th gear is scout a road first. Send people to go ahead, look for cops, suspicious pull-overs, or bicyclists. If a road has any of this, we bail. If it doesn't, then the people at the bottom/top of mountain can have at it. We report on-comers from time to time. Don't use a radio, just text each other. When you go up the mountain, don't immediately turn back. Assume the worse, wait 20 minutes for a patrol to arrive assuming it has been reported, send a scout back the other way.

If you see bicyclists, avoid at all costs. Bicyclists are the worst. There isn't a single one who isn't a pampered daddy's child who will tell on the meanies doing bad fingies. The law protects them over you and they literally can make shit up and you will be prosecuted for it.

The best thing to do is find a rich fucker with a big parking lot or dirt yard and do anything you want on private property. The only laws that are in effect at that point are noise restrictions, which may or may not help you where you are.

That Should say Cheetoed, not blacked.

Thanks, I'll start by finding a Facebook group for local enthusiasts. My buddy is part of a Infiniti owners groups.

That's very true. Modern Police Departments also equip standard issue cruisers and utility vehicles with advanced sonar devices capable of detecting faggots whom'st even think of going 2 fast ya fucking nigger drive the speed limit.

>Whoa is me, OP, the faggot who must go fast!

Dude I work at an audi and porsche dealership so inherently I like driving quick af and I do more than my fair share of it. Tbh radar and lidar detectors work just fine for me. They're legal to have where I live and have yet to be pulled over while using one. Don't buy one that jams their signal cause that is really illegal. And honestly more than anything pay attention to when and where you see cops frequently. I've got a mental list of where I need to watch for cops whenever I take a car on a test drive and I always slow down in those spots just to be safe. Best of luck m8. Also you're not a faggot for wanting to go fast. Don't let these losers tell you otherwise.