/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1153

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Eye of the Storm
2/9 - 2/14 - Rise of the Beasts
2/15 - 2/21 - Xeno Ifrit Clash
2/22 - 2/28 - Shadowverse: Duelist of Eternity
3/1 - 3/11 - New Scenario Event

2/13 - 2/28 - Summer in February (New Swimsuit Characters, Some Returning Swimsuit Characters)
2/22 - Balance Patch
3/5 - 3rd Anniversary Livestream

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SHIsight/status/833177294172622848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was nice to be relevant for once.
Thanks.

ZOIEEE

Bearbros?

slut

BEATO

You did good Lily.

I can't find any data on this
Does Naru's support skill stack with Baha weapons' race bonuses? If so, does it have the same cap of 50% per race as them? I'm wondering if it's worth putting her on the back slots for a small boost to MC and Zoi but I don't notice any difference when I look at the numbers in trial battles

What does Lan-chan say to Siegman?

PLEASE STICK YOUR RADISH IN MY BUSSY

I beat it to Beato

>she has 3 iterations
>you pick the worst one
I guess you can stay, but man, bad call.

Unless that was just to get a skin for S. Beato.

WATER IS NOT A SHIT ELEMENT

GIVE ME DICK

>you will be sorry when the anime airs

WE

Look at his ticket expire's date

>he wouldn't desecrate this body

>The fujoknights manga is legitamately better animated than the anime
What the actual fuck?

it will be when this event is over

???

Dick me deep daddy

When will the society get a manga adaptation?

The only person on board the Grancypher with anything resembling legal authority is Lecia, and she's just as wet for Gran as everyone else.

>H.Eustase
E-explode.

twitter.com/SHIsight/status/833177294172622848

Would you guys spend 500 yen for the real version?

Vampire Eustace Best Eustace.

Especially since his normal SSR is trash.

My wives.

Its pretty decently drawn

this is what I believe ougi chain should look like

with some gun skill ups and considerable omega leeching i should be ready for Xeno-Vohu r-right?

Percy's mage brother

It's going to be xeno-cocy next, so sure.

Lecia has never shown any overt attraction towards Gran

her Valentines lines aren't even particularly affectionate

well in that case im going tear that fucker a new one

Monika is FAT

Magisa would never let anyone else win the Granbowl

She waited probably hundreds of years for her soul mate to appear she isn't about to lose to some blue haired transsexual in a see through dress or some fire erun skank who's too beta to even feed her lover Valentines chocolate and has people trying to rape her in every city out there

Magisa ultimately loses the Granbowl, get over it.

The only thing about Monika that's FAT are her BIG FAT TITS

who is winning the djbowl?

Is Xeno Vohu confirmed next?

>character who went from completely useless to the staple veil in every fire knight's toolkit
>losing to a worthless gimmick character that still sucks after blind mechanics were changed specifically for her and the cockblock artist
No.

>implying it won't be harem route with a massive orgy where Gran impregnates them all

You get Percy and nothing else

Retarded kids love chocolate.

If anything it'll be Xeno Coc first, then Xeno Vohu.That's how the Showdowns rotate.

Huh?

Percival.

How much of pic related do I need to catch up to the story? I'm on red knight spar now

Yuisi is my cute and chivalrous waifu.

so guys when buying my daily distinctions for my tier 4s, what should be the main focus? My guess is Spartan, Warlock, Sage, and Berserker, right? Considering I have enough CP for that many, at least.

Star power is meaningless

Up to you.

Is szoi still busted? I quit because of her and I'm thinking of coming back.

We've known it would be fire then earth as far back as early December. Why do you keep pushing this rotation shit.

beserker isn't that important

>implying anyone was brave enough to compete with Percy
Almost every fucking boss in the game is afraid of him, let alone the army of fuccbois on the 'cypher.

exactly all of them

Would Gizoku be a higher priority then? I am leaning towards Sage, Spartan, and Warlock being the most important 3.

Don't listen to them, Berzerker is a good choice. Gizoku is a fine choice as well but Berzerker isn't bad.

I'd let Percy impregnate me if I were Djeeta to be quite honest with you lad

S-should I blow my crystals next legfes or waste my whole year saving up to 90k? Currently got 13k.

Spartan and sage are two of the top teamplay classes in HL. You could go for those first if that's your aim.

How many SSRs do you have?
Saving for spark isn't worth it at all if you don't already have a good base for multiple elements to work with.

Source on this? I've heard it repeated a few times but dunno where people are getting it from.

0-4 make fire nebu with my ifrit animas to unlock tier IV

5-9 wait for corow and make a light nebu

Congrats, buddy

>fire nebu
Retard. Make Oliver. Fire doesn't play Gunslinger, ever.

Just MVP your own raids.

>need 3 tickets to complete my fire team
>crimson finger #2
>magisa
>dark beatrix for the skin
Suffering.

kill all the ZOINIGS
7D364EDC

>not a single axe

What was the point?

Axe drops aren't going to uncap all the ones I already have.

I have uh, 7 SSRs.
I was hoping to spark Lucio since I have Juliet and Ferry and I've already been working on my light grid, but my friend keeps telling me that wasting a year saving up crystals isn't efficient when I could instead get more SSRs and try to build other elements or something.

I get that being good in other elements is a good idea, but I'd rather be really good at one element than being probably just sort of decent at multiple ones.
Is Lucio even worth sparking for? I honestly just want him because he's a good looking character, but I also hear often from anons that he's OP. Can't tell though if he really is that good or if it's just anons being anons.

you can get crimson fingers with ticket?

Cygames said that they were looking to buff Fire and Earth with something similar to Cerb/Fenrir showdowns ages ago. Go look through their news section, it was there or in a radio or something.

Thing is, the next Clash is likely to be Vohu. So stop telling people it's Cocy so they can properly prepare their wind grids for it.

Already have enough firefags complaining they can't do this event on element.

Reminder that Harvinfags is a thing. Get in here potatobros.

>this raid battle is full, you cannot participate
ahhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just need 2 for my fingers. I gave enough Choco bars and gold moons to uncap 2 of them instantly.

This will be my first time not ticketing a character. Feels weird man.

They are obviously going to give all elements xeno showdowns, user. It'll follow the rotation.

>not called Potatofags
huh?

Fuck this event, I'll just use my bars.

>7 out of 15 of the characters I've rolled have been potatoes
>4 are water potatoes so I can't even drown them

>all these retards who are seriously uncapping their weapons instead of making 5 trues

1-9 host zoi
0 reroll later

Make a webm user.

People are going to believe this.

sounds like its gonna be earth, water, then either light or wind, then whichever of those two didn't get it then finally dark when s.zoi might have finally stopped being broken lol

>water
Water doesn't get buffs anymore. Didn't you hear they had fimbuls a few months ago?

The funny thing will be when Cocy comes around and 3 or 4 autists show off videos with their 4+ farmed Cocy guns doing big damage so they get nerfed 3 months later.

dont worry theyll get their op charater soon
its going to be half naked male potato

>kamihime
>berseria
>god eater 2
>Granblue Fantasy
PLEASE HELP

>fell for the kamimeme
You deserve this.

Did they make Carmelina useful already?

I finished the tutorial not long ago, looking to 4* my swords. How the fuck do I beat HL Medusa other than praying for high rank japs to carry me?

W-will boitato finally get his SSR? Will you have to do advanced calculus to figure out when is the optimal time to use his skills?

>summer yoda saves water

Please KMR make it happen