Is Stance finally starting to die out?

Is Stance finally starting to die out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gu0xaxp92as?t=560
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's always been dead.

yes, thankfully

It's the nature of fads, they come and go.

The only things constant in this world are death, taxes and ur mum being a massive slut

drift is the next hot boy thing

>normies have started referencing Initial D and eurobeat at work

drifting has already been a fad in the US

and youre using the word Hot Boy wrong

Everyone should of seen it coming, drift events have been getting more and more crowded with normies

yes a fad but not as mainstream as it is now.

lots of people are building super show offy drift cars and never doing track days

see: youtubers like TJ hunt

Stance will never die, stance is what happens when you lower a car without adjusting the camber afterward, as long as people keep lowering cars stance will continue to exist

>lots of people are building super show offy drift cars and never doing track days

what the fuck am I reading?

are you implying that if someone is into drifting, they have to be into doing legitimate (grip) track days?

Do you think this is how it works in Japan or something?

I dislike that dude TJ Hunt, he just straight up seems like a poser in the absolute worst way. I mean if you wants to buy a flashy car to drive on the street, good for him.

>are you implying that if someone is into drifting, they have to be into doing legitimate (grip) track days?
no
drifting occurs at tracks tho, yeah parking lots and other places too.

>Do you think this is how it works in Japan or something?
how what works?
no need for people to building stupid expensive drift cars and putting angle kits on it when they can't even drift a stock rwd car to begin with

just trying to say a lot of people now will be building 'drift cars' more now just to show up to car meets and hardly ever actually drift

Do they really do that? Just show up with their car without even taking it for a spin?

TJ cunt is the poster boy for a cali scene kid, the only thing he doesnt do is vape. I really hope he keeps his ass in cali and skips H2Oi this year

I propose we make sure by going in the opposite direction and sticking every shitbox on a 3-5" lift and mud tires

i'm either very sleep deprived or that grass is mspaint sprayed on? y

There's definitely something weird going on. I wasn't sure if the wheels are actually attached or if it was shopped, but I didn't feel like finding another picture

actually i thought the wheels were legit but now that i look at it closer they look shopped too

not that this is important at all, mind

Yes.

Maybe it was a proof of concept, this looks more real I think and it looks gud (unlike a certain coil cutting trend)

New fad I see more of is the whole "track car" deal. Build a car with a bolt in half cage, canards, racing wheels and tire set up, paint the letters on the sidewall white, throw on a wing, fire extinguisher, etc.

Then hard park to your hearts content

>should of

not in the slightest

stance has been around for decades and its not going anywhere

i fucking hope so because pictures like that trigger me to the point that i can't even finish my tendies

>post yfw rally/raid becomes the next thing normies ruin

How young are all you people?

I bet nobody in this thread was born beforer 95.

I was born in 19 aught eleventy six

Drifting already became a normie mainstream think around 2005 you fucking dumb cunts.

They even made a big hollywood movie about it that was in every cinema across the world.

The drift scene went from a bunch of Japanese option dvd watching nerd bois and started to be more appealing to the same people who ride offroad dirt bikes and stick monster energy drink stickers on chevy trucks.

>tfw no lada nivas in the US

not at all, i'm actually going to stance my e92

I think the illipinos and other spics are finally getting bored with it, yeah

youtu.be/Gu0xaxp92as?t=560
relevant to this thread about drifting.

Chelsea DeNofa talking about high HP cars and super fancy builds vs skill

>making baseless generalizations

Mostly it consists of white kids but there are plenty of other races that partake in this fuckery

>should of

>should of

Not fast enough.

>should of