/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread protag edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/18/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Best boy

Fill me in guys, what's up with the sudden theory about Kaede and Amami being the true masterminds?

Autism

WE /HOSHI/ NOW

No bullying the moe!

typical /drg/ retardation

Remember to feed your moe.

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

we were just memeing bc "pink is the color of lies", don't take it so seriously

>They were shown in pink during the 'number of survivors still alive' list at the end of the 1st chapter.
>Pink means lie in this game.
>Ergo they're alive and survive as soldiers of fortune. If you need help and you can find them, maybe you can hire the D-team.

13 out of 16 of these characters are dead.
All of them are HIKSHON.

>Junko called herself God. Angie sure would call bullshit on that if she were alive.

>These people still think Ouma was a Remnant of Despair...

>The X on Ouma's portrait is actually V on his mouth, kinda like a Joker smile. Momota is the only normal X in the bunch.

>Back on topic, Junko says there are no watchers, she only follows the rules because that's what the original Junko did.

>We're getting a quiz about the DanganRonpa series now. That just happens to be my specialty.

Wait. Ouma is V and Miu has 3 Xs. Together their portraits are V3.

I'm pretty sure this is just a checkmark.

>First flaw in our fake memories: it didn't include DR2 cast. It said Junko worked alone all the time.

It could be either really. And a checkmark is still basically a V.

>It said Junko worked alone all the time.
Mukurofags rejoice!

I think the checkmark symbolizes the mastermind's attitude toward him.

>He's finally fucking dead. Guess I can cross that off my list of things to worry about.

What is that CG from?

Why a checkmark though? Besides the obvious pun, which probably only works in english.

Prologue.

The prologue of the game.

The Killer Killer mangaka finally drew our madman

The next manga should be called liar liar.

I hope they're teasing their next project is a V3 one. They drew Amami and Saihara awhile back.

>yougongetraped.jpg

I may sound like an idiot, but I don't remember that. How do you get into the prologue?

See It could be a confirmation of his status as the victim of case 5.

I don't remember if the signs were changed when Momota got out of the robot.

Before the victim was determined, the signs looked like this.

Just watch prologue on youtube and you'll see it, it's almost at the start.

Actually, now that I think of it...Ouma randomly comments at one point that maybe everyone's dead.

What did he mean by that?

You start reading the game from the beginning. This is literally one of the first things that happens.

Remember when Kodaka told you to replay the start of the game once you completed it to see if you notice anything different?
It's pretty much implied that no one volunteered for Danganronpa and they were all abducted. Tsumigi was lying out her ass

Nah, according to the mangaka they love the v3 cast and that's why they're going to draw them all

>ほんとはV3キャラみんな好きだからもっと描きたいんだけど…

Umineko reference.

>Second mistake: it said SHSL Despair locked the 78th Class when they locked themselves instead.

I wonder what's happening here.

Holy shit I didn't know he did more.

Hope he does Iruma and her plan.

Hosh and Gont in KK style, im fuckin ready.

That one was fanmade, actually.
Someone did it as a tribute to him.
Seems like it was well done.

>Third mistake: it said the new Kibougamine took applications, but it actually worked only by scouting, just like the first one.

I just wanted to post a cute Chiaki. IN 3D

Shirogane in Killer Killer style. Is she going to be as cute as their Mukuro and Junko

Dang that's cute/creepy. I really hope he does something V3 related next.

This one is just as funny oh my god

3d Chiaki (aka DR3 Chiaki) was a mistake.

>Another contradiction is that they remember the Kibougamine and Jabberwock killing games, but not the one Amami was a survivor to.

Think about it guys, why are there so many obvious mistakes in the supposed DR1 and DR2 games in their world and why are we the only ones who'd know this?

Isn't it implying the truth might be covered up?

I want a Gonta one which is just Gonta thinking about what he's saying and then just saying it.

Kiibo is the cutest robot, but he's not husbando material. I mean, he isn't even a boy.

>The quality difference between Junko's new sprites and the recycled old sprites is so huge. The old sprites are weirding me out.

Tsumugi explains that since it's such a long running series that it has continuity errors, but yeah, you have a point.

Does anyone else want to see tulpaman in a girl's unifotm, or is it just me?

Nah.

I've warmed up to Hoshi. I've decided he's okay.
It already exists.

Like this?

Her new sprites do seem quite different.

But he's still cute.

But that completely contradicts the game itself, doesn't it? That and Shirogane does not lie like our madman and as we know TDR is the true mastermind.

I heard a theory that chapter 6 had a rewrite and Tsumugi was originally only going to cosplay Junko. But since they had the VAs back anyway for bonus mode, they had their characters added to chapter 6. So they just reused their sprites, but made new ones for Junko.

But they still reused old Junko's sprites for her too.

Hers say V3 in the eyes of her new sprites.

I was thinking something more moe, but sexy junko cosplay works too

>Wait, ALL Remembering Lights are fake?

HICKSHON incoming

IT BEGINS

>Finally the reveal that the Remembering Light is not for remembering stuff, but plants memories.

>Wait, ALL Remembering Lights are fake?
Then how was fanboy Makoto included in one of Saihara's memories from the light?

HERE WE GO

>Monokuma points out that this entire game was completely pointless because it was built under a fake premise.
You don't say? Then why are you making me play it Kodaka?

Any writefag can do a fapfic of Kiibo hypnotizing Miu, Tsumigi and Tenko into a zombie like state and then raping them?

No one made you play it.

Loved him since he was revealed, we gotta get Hoshi to a high tier rating spot, even 7th place out of the 16th is good enough.

Go commission a writer for your weird shit user.

>Shirogane: "Lies are like snowballs, the more you roll with them, the bigger they get..."

He's not.
He's making you wait 6 months to play it.

If only Miu were still alive to make a dirty joke about that line.

It's funny because the lie mechanic didn't play a big role in the game at all, no matter how many times you used it.

REMINDER that Saihara is a SLUT that BELONGS to EVERYONE! He is PUBLIC PROPERTY!His favorite activities are ROUGH, PASSIONATE ANAL with Miu and TIGHT, KINKY BONDAGE with Tulpaman! some things that EVERYONE else LOVES to do with him ARE:
>Angie loves jumping on his dick for Kamisama, getting divine inspiration through his cum all over that pussy
>Kaede tenderly loves him- sexually
>Tenko loves to roll around with him- literally- and end up with a dick in that tight ass
>Ouma loves riding his dick in handcuffs after he made him chase him down and throw him to the floor like a real cop
>Himiko likes making magic by making that cock disappear down her throat
>Gonta uses him as practice for being a real gentleman in bed, with Saihara acting as a true lady by taking it
>Kirumi likes to clean up his messes- with her tongue
>Amami loves when he calls him oniichan, muffled by his dick in his mouth
>Kaito uses him as extra weight during pushups, and then flips it around on him so he can push right up into that ass
>Someone has to handle Hoshi's balls, and only Saihara has the slut experience he truly needs
>Maki dishes out the pain to everyone, so naturally she needs Saihara to fuck her hard and kill that pussy
>Tsumugi gets the oniichan she always wanted in her mouth, pussy and ass, in that order and in a row
>Kiibo gets to hold his hand.

Maybe... that was a lie?

It played a big role, it just wasn't the interactive shit some players expected

>Kiibo gets to hold his hand.

L-Lewd....

I don't see why some people had such high hopes for it. Given how linear DR games are, it's obvious it would be like something out of Telltale Games.

Mikanfriends report in. Post lewds and qts

>A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously."

I don't have any pics, but i think mikan really needs a hug

At that point you're practically married.

>Kiibo grabbing Saihara's hand
>him holding it firm to where his heart would be
>them intertwining fingers as they stare into each other's eyes

I want a Kaede one at her execution where she realises it was Tsumugi

Why would Kiibo want to hold hands with such a big slut? That's not pure at all.

This is a blue board. Cease at once.

Soon

>Kaede's VA played Junko in the stage play
>JUST A COINCIDENCE BROS I SWEAR

How can one gril be so lewd and so pure at the same time?

A fresh moe(?) for you

Thanks for your hard work tulpafag.

Miu's VA played Chihiro in the stage play. So when is AI Miu showing up?