OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out at [a place] with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

your car > whores

post car / gf

>butchering the waifu part and replacing it with >gf

you fucking idiot

I'm not a degenerate, i don't give a fuck who your anime 'girlfriend' is you wierdo.

I'll probably just drive laps around town tonight by myself, like any other night.

Working or pretending to be at least. I scheduled 8 am-9 pm and I've have maybe 5 cars in today and made only 7 units.

Got 12 litres of Honda DW-1 for my baby so I'll probably do a tranny flush tomorrow of its this dead.

Also fuck rust, fuck faulty window seals, and fuck me for being lazy and only rustproof the underside and procrastinating and not drilling holes to get the panels from the inside

Actually I was invited to a club , would get a table and free drinks but I'm too lazy and tired already.

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
>sat
>at home
I'm shitposting from my phone in nowheresville USA waiting for the sun to set.

>Why aren't you out at [a place] with your bros or >gf?
I kinda am.

>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Street racing

>your car > whores
My car is a shit, but I love it.

>post car / gf
No because fuck you I wanted to post waifu instead, but you fucked up the OP.
And again no because I won't post my wife or kids on Veeky Forums.

>be me
>be 25
>be married and have kids
>always responsibly save money
>get Cletus talking shit about Jap cars
>bet Cletus $200 my Z31 will crush his turdgen
>waiting on backroad for the sun to finish setting
>told my wife I was going to the bar
I need a bad decisions sticker.

>Friday night threads
>not full of weirdos

Enjoy your 25 post thread

>@16894975
Lmaoing @ ur life

What's his build?

@16895457

lmaoing @ you lmaoing @ my life

I don't know. I was aggravated from work related stress and opened my trap without thinking.
I'm running mostly stock with upgrade turbo, but that's just a modernization, it isn't pulling any additional boost.
I hope he's a wannabe with an auto V6.

Well, I quit my job. So it's not like always.

Car is in the shop getting the bumper/fender/headlight replaced after 6 months of it being fucked.

Hopefully have that stuff done, maybe take it for a drive. Otherwise, enjoy my mini-vacation not doing fuck-all.

>post car / gf
You mean car/waifu, right?

Girl I'm talking to is busy today
No place to go, no gf
None, it doesn't need any work and its raining

Waxed my car and it's super windy and rainy. I wanna go hoon but I also want to keep it in the garage so it stays pretty.

It truly is a struggle.

Unemployed as fuck. I have no IRL friends. I live deep in the Alabama forest 25 minutes from the nearest gas station / store so no car meets or anything. No gf for 3 years (don't want a relationship anymore). I'm just here popping addies, blasting eurobeat (no neighbors), and posting on Veeky Forums.

I've already readjusted my rear calipers (you can adjust the piston with an allen wrench), rotated the wheels, and changed my differential fluid today - I'm thinking about putting my rear sway bar on its max setting, front on lowest and seeing what kind of unsafe oversteering that brings about.

I just removed my cruise control, which used to sit right under my intake tube (I capped the vacuum line by the throttle body). I also relocated my OBD-1 diagnostic port, cleaned the shit out that side of the bay, and hid 2 or 3 wires.

Because I got fired from my job earlier this week and I'm broke af. Not that it matters I only go to strip clubs when I have money. I've been drinking everyday for like a month straight. I'm fucking pathetic

>Some asshole is going at like 100 mph , doesn't see a bump and rams into my car
She's been at the shop since wednesday. I´m getting tired of being carless. Please send help

I don't know, didn't make plans with anybody. I just want to sleep and play videogames this weekend.

Where in Alabama you nigger

Deep in the woods near Lake Martin.

Top-tier driving roads.

Nice, I'm further up north. I don't know any good roads around here sadly. You're lucky.

racers don't need girlfriends right?

Cheers, make sure you're having fun. That's what matters most.

I'm visiting my parents
I'm visiting my parents
buy zzw30