/svg/ - Shadowverse General

2/26 UPDATE:
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0074

***Read this guide for the upcoming GranBlueF event: pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Previous Thread:

It's Luna's time to shine!

>it's a "cygames waits 2 months after broken expac is released to fix it" episode

COONCRAFT AND POINTY EARED NIGGAS
ABSOLUTELY
B T F O
T
F
O

>no more daria/roach torunament

this is a good thing

>"Nerf gobu and rune."

I've got some bad news, boys.

This man is wrong.

Hey, give them some credit. At least they acknowledged their mistake instead of pulling the equal playrate on us.

is saha only useable in that expensive ramp deck?
if so io could dust these 3 copies of her right?

>implying that a slight increase to piercing bolt's evolved mana cost will stop levi and daria from raping your face

Don't kid yourself Daria is still going to be fucking everywhere.

Post your vials bros

Only two months? That's fast!

With the other 2 T1 decks getting some nerfs, now is the time to hear the Dragon's Roar

Better than to waste til the new expansion

Gimme the rundown on this new phone meme.

>have 4500 rupies for the next expansion
>have the urge to spend some to get more gobu and rune for vials

Piercing Rune is still good. Daria wasn't addressed, neither was Levi. Ok cygames.

> (You)
>C-can I come back, onii-chan?

This nerf can't save you MSD

>roach nerfs

Glory be!

At least they didn't wait until the new expansion to powercreep everything.

My Nephthys deck is ready! Wonder if 2478 will be better now.

>SahaLuci still not nerfed
>Levi still has too much value

No she's generally useful in any deck that runs multiple high cost neutral followers. Don't vial her.

At least they did something, instead of claiming everything was fine and equally played like in DE.

The new expansion will be released late March or early April, so we're already 2/3s of the way through this one. Not exactly fast.

>Completely kill any consistency of roach decks while also hurting other decks that run Gobu
>Piercing rune costs a whole 1pp more so that it's now "just" cheap as fuck instead of literally free as long as you have one "Spellboost: reduce cost by 1" card in your hand
THANKS CYGAMES

u mad? lol

No. Some Control builds play her.
She is a very strong legendary with just Lucifer, she will only get stronger with more Neutral legendaries in future expansions. Keep all 3.

I don't vial animated cards, so this is it.

Dude I'm used to a deck dominating a game for an entire year and through two expansions before it saw a nerf. This is heaven.

Is it HER time to shine in this new meta?

when the day of the rope comes you will be the first to hang diarrhea nigger

I can't pull a single Saha and this post is triggering me really hard.

Can we all agree that there were absolutely the right nerfs?

ty I h-heard the dragon
76206 still need some wins 4/20

>enlighten svg about cancer mage
>hours later cygames agrees with you completely blowing the fuck out of retards defending it
Feels so good.

Who /hoarder/ here?

>Need 5 mana to fully combo it with Levi now
It's a good enough nerf.

They should have cured the diseases (Levi and Roach) instead of the symptoms. Though I can see why they hit Gobu since she enables far to much combo potential in general.

Making it 2 cost instead of 1 is pretty big. Now you can't just use it whenever and still be able to play any of your spellboosted followers for free unless they were already 0-1 cost. It also makes Levi more bearable since he won't do 5 face damage along with clearing two followers on turn 4 anymore.

>muh consistency

Just take out those goblin and water fairy for Angelic Snipe and whatever, shitter.

Good nerfs. Cowtits and pointy ears were made to be bullied by the one and only best girl after all.

who /introuble/ here

may I ask what the january sleeve and emblems were? i missed out on them

Not even close. They needed to hit Levi.

I think its more like they don't want to nerf older cards like roach/levi. That would be seen as incompetent of them to let those obviously broken cards run rampant for so long.

I think a nerf to Levi was better than a nerf to PR, but one of those had to be done.

Khawy and Crystalia Lily

At least you have the white wolf and tempo decks user.

You can just as well play CS on turn 5/6 though.

oh i am laffin

Funny, I got 3 Sahas on on my first roll.
I guess Buttangel loves me.

And I will be shitposting on /svg/ during that time, ignoring you.

They weren't the wrong nerfs. Maybe not the correct ones though.

It sucks that gobu won't be so vital to aggro decks or combo-based aggro like that one user's blood deck that uses Uriel. I don't know if the worry about limiting design space was valid enough to do that.

not the stuff i had in mind, but i think they dont want to hit both decks so hard (isn't there a tourney happen after all?).

I'm happy that roach will be less reliable and Daria will have less power on evolved levi at turn 4.

Thanks. Took a break after ranking up to A2. Meta has changed drastically.

>just take out all nine one-drops which make up a quarter of your deck
>replace them with nine copies of angelic snipe

pretty sure they're not hitting roach/levi because they're in the precons, not because of whatever optics you're imagining about (in)competence

Goblin Mage nerf was good because that card limited design space for future expansions and it forces roach decks to either give up their early game or give up their consistency without completely destroying the deck.

If they choose the former then they have a weakness and aggro can roll them over without beefy ancient elves and may to save them. If they give up their consistency then they can brick like dshift and seraph.

PR nerf is pretty big but I'm not sure if it's enough to stop the rune domination.

still a million times better than kikestone devs lel

yes, nerfing levi would be a massive nerf to all variants of rune, nerfing piercing rune is the safe choice

as for gobu, they just raped the poor loli, but it was for the greater good

Yeah, but now you have a turn to play around it by evolving followers or at least pushing for damage before they kill all of your shit.
Also, they can't fucking double Piercing Rune and hold CS anymore.

You're an idiot.

Who collateral damage here?

Yes, Piercing Rune triggered me more than any other card.

>diarrheafags saying that Rune nerf won't kill them

All it takes is for a reality check equivalent to a slam to the wall to make them understand.

It will never be as explosive after the nerf. A good thing, mind you.

Be grateful, you forestfucker. If Roach was nerfed to 3PP, you would whine until you shat yourself.

no u

Yeah end of march is the finals of famitsu cup so the final 8 got a month to think of probably 2/3 decks to use

Crap, tried making Tempo forest deck and it looks sooo lonely without Gobu. And theres no way ill use 12k+ vials on Wolfs and bolts and purgatories.

>aggro blood getting shat on again

a-atleast we still have yurius

No I main sword

Just 5 days left until the game is good again

Not that guy, but 3pp Roach would be stupid. The better solution to Roach would be to make it 0/1.

>the nips who used saha/neph combinations won't be affected
truly ahead of their time

>tfw only have to remove ivory dragon

W-we're going to make it dragonbros

>post yfw nerfs

how did the nips on twitter and 2ch reacts?

Oh yeah that too. Those who bought those would be royally pissed if those cards were nerfed.

how the FUCK am I suppose to rape little girls now?

Reaper will still be good even without Goblin Mage. She's there only to give you more chance into drawing it.

He didn't make it though

non-terminalcancer players rejoice!

>Be grateful, you forestfucker. If Roach was nerfed to 3PP, you would whine until you shat yourself.
If roach was nerfed to be completely unplayable I would probably vial them and play one of my other decks. At least I would still be Masters and not A2.

>nerfing levi would be a massive nerf to all variants of rune
>implying the entirety of that class doesn't need to be butchered out of all of their cards until they become the new memecraft

No reason you can't run Gobu.

Just don't play the deck like you're expecting Gobu to pull roaches.

I actually like the nerfs. There was literally no downside to 1 cost Piercing Rune because of all the spellboostable followers along with it actually making turn 7 DS slightly more common. Mini Goblin nerf is pretty interesting too since it just basically kills the consistency of Roach decks without actually nerfing Roach for other decks. She's still useful in other decks but just not as strong. Roach is a pretty delicate card honestly and making it 0/0 or even 3 cost could make it worthless.

>they didn't nerf Daria
Fuck, I have four of that slut now.

>People actually think this will kill cancercraft
Piercing Rune will still be in every deck

Post cards that are making a fucking comeback

Yeah? But you cannot do something stupid like throwing 3 Rune at someone's face, you boob-for-brain

oh I thought I saw one running both in the top 8

Tempo deck is quite similar to the combo one, thats why it seems lonely. Might aswell add more will of the forest and extra Cynthia instead.

It has been a while, but is Dragon still in the dumps?