Black Wheels Only

Black wheels are the master race, regardless of car colour. Prove me wrong

>Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/j4ZPh4b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like cheap steel wheels and makes me assume the owner is a loser metal head or a beaner/nigger

Black wheels are shit. They hide the detail and contrast that should be there

>White car
>Black Wheels
>No contrast
>????

black wheels are for lazy cunts

i had black wheels i'd be terrified of curbs, not that i ever curb it, but i do allow some people to borrow my car every once in a while and although i trust them there's always a chance that they could fuck up.

+if

goat combo

Black wheels are garboge' my friend.

That image triggers me.

this, gunmetal gray is best

Black wheels are a "safe" choice. They won't look bad, but there may be better options available depending on the vehicle and the colour of its paint.

>letting someone borrow your car
This is where you fuck up
>letting them get away with damaging your car if they damage it
Even more of a fuck-up

If someone borrowed my car and curbed my wheels, they'd be paying for a repair/refinish or a new wheel, whichever was cheaper.

fpbp

What goes best with a cute red car?

Nice 3rd gen eclipse!

>Eclipse

Headlight cleaner and a good waxing.

Black wheels are terrible to photograph

a nicer car

White, Red or Blue on black looks good. Black on Black is too much imo.

245 or a 265?

245 for now. It's pretty worn out im weighing up options for either fitting a cammed and upgraded carb 265 or runner injected v8

Ah k, Nice val. Friend has one and hes building a high comp 265 for it, reckons it'll make somewhere close to 250hp at the crank.

Also join the Aussie discord if you like, I'd love to see more pics of it. discord.gg/j4ZPh4b

Black wheels on midnight/dark blue look awful though

What should I do if my car uses some crazy niggerish lug pattern like 4x108? Can't find wheels that fit anywhere. Will I just have to call a dealer and custom order some sheeeeitt?

ebay

If the add says 4x100 and 4x108 are they just drilled with a bunch of holes below the wheel caps?

>nice
>eclipse
kek-a-roni and cheese

Black wheels often look like trash because the actual details and curves get completely lost. It works well for certain designs because the spokes are thin enough that they end up acting like negative space that emphasizes the brake caliper and rotor.

Op's car and wheels though? Total trash.

nothing says tasteless council estate welfare living douche like a set of black wheels

when will this meme end

>actual details
If you have wheels with "details" you're probably either a drug dealer or a stancefaggot

Bronze or get the fuck out

black paint and dark bronze wheels is the GOAT color combination if you're looking to rice your shit up in the first place

What about grey OEM wheels?
They have a really nice (modest) flake effect to them, just can't see it in the picture because they are dirty.

Black wheels objectively look great on almost all colors.
Same logic as black colors and whatever.
Veeky Forums only hates it because its popular for the right reasons.

I'd have gunmetal or bronze or white

Black wheels tend to look the good across the largest range of cars and colors. Wheels aren't supposed to stand out, they're supposed to be a part of the styling of the car which maintains aesthetic homogeneity. If you want your wheels to stand out, you're either a ricer/stancefag or a nignog. Black also looks good on the largest range of wheels, though black/polished combination looks like shit on everything.

>he fell for the murdered out meme

>bronze
Ehhh. You are right though, honestly the only car I can think of that doesn't look best in black is the E92 (white)

Meme-tier on a black car.

Anthracite wheels with a black car is the patrician's choice.

catfish looking overpriced, underperforming crap.

>see black wheels

THE OWNER ''''''''''MUST'''''''''' BE BLACK OR MEXICAN

>racism isnt a mental illness i swear!!

polfags are the bronies of intellectualism

this lol

Fuck you I like it.

I can't, you're right.

show me where the 370Z touched you

Can't tell if trolling or mental illness.

>Being this upset he can't afford/compete with a z34

I dunno man, im rocking the black/polished look and I think it works with certain wheels on certain cars

Is ded now

>not gold
Gold is severely underrated and looks good with every color. Prove me wrong.

>Protip: you can't

Tru

I wish they didn't have the red accents.
How much of a fag do I look like?

I just painted my rims last weekend, I never took a photo though...

>They were silver
>Now they're gold

They do look best but it's a shame how common they are now.

I don't like the facelift ST3 grill. I like the older big mouth grills on the STs.

Oh, man. GOAT color combo.

you sure do assume a lot about people based on one detail of a car

We wouldn't assume if it weren't so damn common. Almost every time there's a car with black wheels, the owner is some kind of beaner or ricer - all of the indignant defenses being thrown about on Veeky Forums tells me all I need to know.

Case in point - every car on the left with anthracite/grey wheels on the left look better than the cars on the right.

Man I might keep this on, OP was so right! Where can I buy 3 more of these cunts

They'll always remind me of teens wearing these

black car + black wheels has been played out for years