/fhg/ - For Honor general

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa (embed)
Kensei: pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW (embed)

Multiple hero video guides: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0L9Vd3vx3E
discord.gg/m9GAu3Z
youtube.com/watch?v=38h2tw6UkoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saving for the mythic samurai pack. At 20k out of 45k steel needed.

>is that warden going to charge into a light attack or charge cancel into gb?

>play mostly duels
>Always play orochi
>Get matched with another orochi half the time
>Always win
Who /onlypersongoodattheirhero/ here?

consult average tier list for BEST class to play

Look how proud they are...
My kids all grown up, hooting and hollering over one single dead corpse. Brings a tear to my visor, it does.

>guy has "gaming" in his name
Fucking immediately quit. I refuse to humor wannabe eceleb cancer.

i have literally never lost vs another valk
I've also only played vs 2 valks in 30 hours

lobosjr is based though

Seriously guys, I don't get it. Why can these people magically switch their guard immediately before my attack connects and block with zero change to the UI or their character's guard stance.

Well the waifufags have took over, the general was nice while it lasted

What's the closest thing to a grappler this game has?

You on PS4? I'd like a competent Roach to fight against for once.

>learning how to kensei, currently at level 6
>duel
>is a kensei with 2 rep
>his gear looks like level 1
>absolutly destroy him

really makes you think

a minimum of 100ms delay on the enemy UI i would assume

Shugoki

I still haven't learned how to properly counter-guardbreak and it's the only thing keeping me from reaching the next level of play.

Thing is, apparently they're changing the timing. Should I bother learning it now or should I wait until after the patch?

Raider has terrible range problems what the fuck is this

Why am I being paired up with Australians.

"Damn man... that was a sick fucking feint"

"Yeah, you still managed to get the step attack to trade with it tho. "

"Hey Raider, why are you always chasing after the female Conq's, you got valks. And I hear PK's into ya. "

"yeah man, but I dunno, something about that way she swings the flail around, its almost like she's beckoning me in. "

REQUESTING HD IMAGE OF SIV SHOUTING RAIIIIIIDERRRRRRRRRRRR

How does the skill-based matchmaking work? Is there any way to tank mine so I can exclusively be matched with shitters?

lawbringer

For whatever reason, seeing Shugoki's changing guards constantly is hilarious to me.

Shugoki mostly

Raider and Lawbringer do a lot of Grappling too

not really. a lot of people sit in AI dominion and grind fast rep. levels/rankings/score mean dick most of the time.

they're just making gb vs gb actually work, the current timing should still work

did you just attack/got parried/tried to gb as well? you won't be able to counter it
are you not doing anything? press X when they grab you

>Lawbringer bottom
nice

>For whatever reason

Because penis.

Why are there so many Narutards on ps4? Is it 2007 again?

>paper walls
>no match for steel

what did he mean by this??

Orochi's come in two varieties. We have the typical faggot who runs away the second he's in danger or it's not 2v1, and we have the rare MUH HONOR faggot
>Playing 4v4 with a couple friends
>Random slot on our team is taken by an Orochi
>I end up dying to my opponent in elimination and spectate the Orochi
>The Orochi REFUSES to help anyone in a fight, the most he does is step in if someone is getting 2v1'd
>He never uses his feats to hurt or kill the enemy
>He ends up watching my friend lose a fight and get executed, not stopping the enemy at all from completing the execution and getting the health regen from it
>Does this every round he lives
I fucking hate fags who larp MUH HONOR in 4v4 modes. Especially when they get gangbanged by the other team and they continue refusing to help teammates

the guy could be on LAN next to you and there will be a 100ms delay

just attack him when you see the glow

People who run around the map and never stop to fight when they are the last person alive in domination. Especially if its only 2v1 or something

I have spent so much steel on scavenge crates trying to get the chest piece with the lion on it, why can't I get it?

isnt the lion just an ornament you can place there?

>Mirror matchup 2v2
>Well-fought matches
>Score is 2-2, down to the last 1v1
>I almost kill the enemy
>He pops revive, sprints off and revives his teammate
I honestly wish these people would get cancer

>44 hours played
>duel exclusively
>rep 2 level 11

4v4 players how long does it take you to rep up? The color combo I want is unlocked at rep 22, this is gonna take fucking forever by dueling.

>warden exists
>warlord exists
>orochi exists
>peacekeeper exists
>shugoki exists
>conq exists

>people still complain about nobushi

How do you play shugoki? I just get raped by faster players.

this changes everything

same with twitch. I alt-f4 in any game if I see myself playing one of those guys.

That's pretty much assumed the minimum ping the way the networking works. Instead of servers, or traditional P2P (one "host", multiple clients) it uses an umbrella structure where everyone is communicating to everyone else at the same time. Every individual action goes through everyone then back to the client. There is one "master" but it's assumed this persons only role is to respond results back to ubi

but yeah. everyone is operating at 100ms or worse.

The entire weeb campaign felt like it was written by edgy teenagers
>YOU WILL BE DEFEATED BY THE EMPERORS CHAMPION!
>HA!, THE EMPERORS CHAMPION IS ROTTING IN A CELL IN THE LOWER PARTS OF THE CITY
>................
>................
>................
>.................
>I-IT'S YOU!
>*Hushed whispers* The emperors champion! The emperors champion? Hey guys it's the emperors champion!
>YOU ARE A TRAITOR
>HEH, HERO MORE LIKE!
I have zero background in writing and I'm confident I could have made a less cringey scene

No, the warden has a chest that is basically the default one but the breast plate is a lion's face.

Xv1ing someone is just free revenge meter for them. Oftentimes it is better to let people 1v1 and only jump in to finish with a feat like javelin or with a guaranteed hit

The tutorial outright lies on when you are supposed to press it to counter. This video shows how to tell if you are going too slow or too fast

youtube.com/watch?v=f0L9Vd3vx3E

Anyone got any dank Zerker maymays

>>He pops revive
revenge*

i have 45hours and im r1lvl9.....
but i guess to be fair i also spend a lot of time practicing with each character just t get a handle on their set + i did the storyline

this game is nothing but 2v1 or 3v1

people refuse to fight 1v1. They would rather run away.Why is stamina not tied to sprinting and throwing? How boring.

Describe it.

>duel
>Orochi
>Orochi
>Peacekeeper
>Nobushi
>Orochi
>Peacekeeper
>Orochi
>Orochi
>Nobushi
>Peacekeeper
>Orochi
Game had potential but the playerbase full of edgy 14 year olds destroyed it. 12 classes and I'm always playing against the same fucking 3. Not fun anymore. Returning it tomorrow.

Yes but this guy never used feats to injure or kill enemies, and didn't make any attempts to stop teammates from getting executed even though he was standing right fucking there waching

Based Uhhh…Vikings Shugoki should have fought King Weeb

Warden is fine, Shugoki is fine, Conq is fine, nerf the rest, delete Peacekeeper.

the "i dont speak japanese" part was pretty funny tho

>Everyone is saying warden is broken levels of op
>peacekeeper, nobushi, warlord, and orochi have more "tournament" wins

So is this all just retards throwing a bitch for or what? I really don't understand.

What's the discord server info?

I don't get it either

If you don't want to have people teaming up on you play the 2v2 or 1v1 modes

>tfw love Shugoki's design and slow, heavy playstyle
>has a cheap gangbang back-breaker that causes a lot of anal pain among the community

it's lame, but i'm still gonna enjoy my ogre anyway. Orochi can fuck off though, i'll break those backs all day every day.

How the HECK do you beat a PEacekeeper as a Valkyrie?

>load into dominion game
>two orochi sub human cock suckers do nothing but stand in point A and never move leaving a 2v4 for everything else

use your zone attack to get close

There's literally nothing wrong with Conq. He's a worse Warlord. If anything he's UP. Stop being awful.

>discord server info
uhh, sure
discord.gg/m9GAu3Z

Push her off a cliff.

>People claim the back break move is easy to dodge
>Except it's literally impossible to dodge if he throws you against a wall first
So balanced

Post webms

There's a duel mode btw

Nothing makes me more irritated at this game than the shitty game searches. All these errors that require you to start over from the main menu instead of just autosearching for a new game. Such a waste of fucking time.

>that scene where the berserker and the valkyrie were talking about scalping
>"I made an oath.....to fight for peace...."
>valhalla, warrior

Honestly I expected the campaign to be completely shit because I understand the focus was on multiplayer and ubi has never really been known to make a compelling single player story.

However, some of the campaign missions were actually really fun. I really liked the elephant level, that sige level where you siege the viking fort, etc. Most of the campaign was shit and i just wanted to get it done for the rewards but i enjoyed a few things.

However I was really kinda pissed they made you fight the final boss as a fucking orochi, orochi isn't even the vanguard of the samurai idk why they didn't let us play kensei at least. I would have preferred to at least have been able to play as warden tho

>Warden is fine
>but Warlord needs to be nerfed

I wonder who plays Warden.

t. shitter

Please keep using his backbreaker. I fucking love it when you fat fucks gimp yourselves by missing it
>t. Weeaboomaximus

it's not even that they're edgy. It's that Orochi is literally the easiest hero to play at all levels. Nobushi is only one level above the roach.

t. reddit

>As Sugoiki, get hit into red health as I GB somebody
>There's a wall behind them

nerf orochi.

Ok

Guys, how the fuck do you deal with a peacekeeper that throws lights in all directions and throws in a few zones and feints? By the time I block a hit I'm fucking half dead. I simply cannot swap guard fast enough, sometimes i get hit while I'm moving my guard to the right side. Like the attacks are faster than you can physically change guard.

Fucking thanks, I was so used to how it was in Beta

t. nooboshitter

i hate how guardbreaks don't cancel heavies when you're so fucking early and the animation plays through the opponent's chest and they're still holding the sword up before even swinging

I'd make a webm of this but you really have to experience it in video.

youtube.com/watch?v=38h2tw6UkoI

>no plumes for knights
F U C K

I don't think there's really an OP class in For Honor. When I started playing I thought Orochi was OP because I didn't know how to deal with side counters, then I thought berserker was OP because of how many attacks they can dish out per stamina bar, then I thought Nobushi was OP because of range, then I thought PK was OP because of bleed, then I thought Shugoki was OP because of armor, and the list goes on. People don't understand that winning in For Honor isn't just combo potential, you have to understand how to control distance, and positioning, as well as understanding the psychology of your opponent and how to adapt. Most people playing have one chain of combo's that they use and then cry and complain when a player knows how to counter it. People don't use their class to its full potential because they can't comprehend they're not playing a typical fighting game where combos are everything, they ignore the importance of a single hit here and there. A few classes, like the Kensei, could use a bit of a buff, but nobody really needs a nerf. Most people complaining simply aren't putting in the effort to learn their class of choice more efficiently.

>using it out in the open for no reason
>not wall raping
>not hyper armor baiting

not all shugoki are level 2

post the fics

who /Stannis/ here?

guard up when they are far away, the only move they can do is the leap
never attack/sweep/charge or they'll dodge and fuck your shit up
dodge into an attack and heavy to do the bleed. If you wait a couple seconds so it wont combo into shield charge when you press GB, you can grab em and then throw backwards, sweep, top heavy.

repeat

How are the numbers acquired?

Shugo is like zangief
Lawbringer is like Laura
I haven't touched raider

This, too bad none of it is even any good and just a shitter stomper

>parry a nobushi
>she is out of range of everything I have

How is this okay? I can only seem to punish her lights on parry. Anything else she recovers in time to roll out for free.

this is the gay erp furry discord gross