New V6 2017

Am I making a mistake?

Yup

Yes
get the 2.0l faggot

I just want it because it looks cool. I barely speed anyways

>going into debt for the worst mustang because it looks cool
please kill yourself. I think the nissan rogue is more your speed.

>debt

not everyone is poor like you, bus rider

I thought V6 stangs were only for rental fleet duty now.

No debt needed, paying in cash

Yes. Get an ecoboost instead.
>pic related is mine

Obvious troll is obvious. No one pays cash for a v6 mustang. It only exists for people that can't afford the v8 so they finance a v6 mustang for 84 months and put nothing down.

Well shit. I could afford the v8 but it would wipe me out.

>not getting the vee ate

you're making the biggest mistake you can make when buying a muscle car

You're dumb as shit then. Do yourself a favor and look up prices for 5 year old v6 mustangs, then look up 5 year old v8s

Its almost as if one cost more new than the other.

You need to work out the % depreciation

Don't make the mistake that made and get the V8. You will forever be seen as a poorfag settling for an inferior engine.

What makes you like it more? I don't need a V8 and I'm starting to think gas might hit $5 again.

Not really.

This actually looks quite good.

>looks cool
New mustangs look like shit
Just get a Prius you fag

If you're really not about going fast, a V6 'stang isn't a bad choice. There aren't a lot of great new coupes to choose from, and most will cost more than a V6 mustang when comparably equipped (because V6 is top of the range for most coupe models, not the bottom).

DO test drive a GT so you know that you're ok with missing out on the extra power.

Fuck the Ecoboost, it only exists so that yuropoors can avoid displacement tax rape. It's barely faster and will probably last half as long as a V6- if you want faster, just get a GT.

overpriced. Tested both this and the camaro and Camaro is better hands down.

>Better cabin
>Better breaks
>Better grip
>actually faster
>heavier steering

Get a ecoboost 3.5 v6 its the same bolt pattern to the transmissiom

pony car in the uk. nice colour. nice sound.

....nice

Power delivery is much more fun than my brothers 5.0. My car weighs about 3400lbs with a full interior since its a base model. It's much more nimble than the GT. Mods are cheap too, and there is a huge aftermarket.

Thanks it's my baby.

if 8k is the difference between wiping you out or not buying a new mustang is pants on head retarded.