ITT: Cars that betas drive/virgin cars

Youre trying too hard

Supreme gentleman

Humbly requesting the FoxBody neckbeard standing on the hood of his car. Also the fat fuck sitting on the hood of his charger.

ITT: shitbox drivers post cars the wish they could afford in college

Okay fuck.
Can someone explain to me the fucking Hand sign thing?
Is it about american sports? Do you show support for a team by doing their team sign?
I don't get it.

faggots who buy trucks, subies, muscle cars and beemers hoping it'll help them lose their v card are the only ones who think miats are driven by gays.
When in reality all chicks love miats, especially early ones.

Came here looking for this
To the OP, if you're not driving an Alfa, you're driving a beta.

came here to post this

Kek, old but gold

Almost every female thought my NA was "cuter" and therefore nicer than the z34 nismo.
Turns out that the Z looks douche-y to some of them. I asked some questions and the most liked sports cars among my female friends and gf are Porsches.

that's doesn't mean shit i got laid in my twingo
having a larger car would make it way more practical though

its because porsches have those big honest eyes

Just fold the seats flat, plenty of room.

Porsches are legitimate panty droppers, depending on what you're looking for. Not a fan of RR, but they look good, they go fast, they cost a lot, and they're comfy.

The only people you're going to attract with whatever the new Mustang abomination is called are other dudebros, and the only people you're going to attract with your JDM spec ricemobile are other Veeky Forumstists.

It's a cruel world, but that's how it works.

ancient meme

I've found out that masculine classic muscle cars are good for dropping those panties too

I get insulted for my car all the time. Pic related.

>not driving a car powered by a 2,000,000hp steam turbine

Most people, let alone women, don't know shit about cars and assume you're loaded driving a sports car or something. The miata = gay meme comes from the fact that people that still don't know shit about cars buy them and think they're hot shit for driving a $20k roadster. It's a fine car but you aren't special for having one.

>tfw being powered by a total condensing steam turbine taking 2000# steam to 50#
IT FEELS GOOD.

And for the thread, Prius. Hate seeing those faggot ass cars and if they turn their signal on they aren't getting in my lane.

This is what happens when you live in a shitty place where people have nothing worthwhile going on for their lives besides the meager possession they are able to buy while they slave for a shitty employer that doesn't give a rats ass about them.

You insult someone for their car in someplace that's not some backwater dumbfuckistan? They don't give a fuck, there are a million other people they can associate with - they don't have to pay any attention to your autism.

People give me shit for my car all the time.
I just wanted something small and fun to drive.

My gf has a leaf

ayy what up fitbro
they're kind of overrated though. The lack of power really hurts it, at least in mine (I have a 1st gen so yours is probably faster)

>The lack of power really hurts it
That's the biggest issue I have with mine.

The handling and steering is perfect, but the 120 HP engine limits it in someways on the freeway.

>tfw yurop got an Si model but it only has 98hp

This and the BRZ

>bring back Fit Sport in US
>give it 160bhp to compete with Golf

People would eat it up.

Don't own an ST but would like an explanation

The answer is zero.

nissan leaf
>shitty electric car
>only 107 miles range
>for hippies who don't know anything about electric cars/cars in general
>boring, generic, unoriginal
compared to tesla model S/3/X, it's a joke.

kek that's a good one

>JOKER691

>compared to tesla model S/3/X, it's a joke.
Not when you look at the price tag

I drive a base model same gen fit in white. If somebody looks at me crazy when im driving it it just makes me want to shitbox even harder and get a base model mirage

Jokes on you faggot, I lost my virginity in the back of a prius

Just another contrarian faggot hating on something solely because it's popular. Pay him no heed.

>mfw my car NEVER gets posted in these

im such a pussyslayer h-hah

>The handling and steering is perfect
it always is on underpowered cars, it's not like you can notice defects with less than 150HP

ITT losers posting their own cars.

Outside of Veeky Forums what is the general census on the Mustang? Is it a douche car

I own one and am a virgin

I also wanted (You)'s

yes, daddys money car

Just the biggest "me tooo!" car around. I know nothing about cars, but I want a "sports car" (and I can't afford a Corvette)! Merican muscle!

It's the 40k Honda Civic.

He looks like he's pissing down the leg of his pants

kek, hadn't noticed that

come on OP post your beta cuckmobile seeing as you started the thread

this man loves his car

everyone I've met in pic related is just beta, retard or huge faggot

oh hey you're that assmad miata owner that gets rumbled when someone talks shit about your car.

hate to break it to you, but it's the truth. stay mad.

Nice try nigger

K bro.

Say, how much are monthly bus passes now?

I don't know, you should be telling me. I mean I see you waiting for the bus at the bus stop when I pass by in my car since you are too ashamed to be seen by the public in yours.

Nah mate, I'm not a big enough faggot to be afraid of what people think of me. Think about that, how does it feel to be a bigger fag than a miata driver?

I dunno, never was a fag. How about you give me a crash course since you know much more about it than I do?

Oh don't worry about it. I think you're a natural, no instruction required.

>not being gay and wanting the D

you guys are total faggots goddamn

who said I wasn't ;)

This is top tier autism

b-but i drive a leaf...

You can sometimes get away with a nice VW or a cheap Benz or bimmer if they're justtt smart enough to know German cars=muh Alfa male

Jesus how old are the underage faggots here

How was that buttsecks you undoubtedly are referencing?

Virgin cars

still faster than an E30 325i

Beta yes, virgin no. That guy's ass has taken more miles of dick than his truck's seen miles of road.

>tfw want to get a porche but don't care at all what women think

Any small car.

I'm pretty certain it depends on the age
anything from the 60's/70's kept in good condition is respected
anything from this decade is looked down on

this

My second gen fit got totaled last summer.