weebs rule the world edition

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei: pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW

Multiple hero video guides: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGMGwWWUkII
youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shoulda been...If Weebs won WWII edition.

NIPPON STRONGU

>Knights and Samurai doubleteam Kangz
>Knights don't realise they're working with sneaky Roachies who bombed Pearl Harbour

Join the Samurai user, you can switch week 1 and still get year end rewards

Is this when we team up and wipe the vikangs off the map? Think about it they're the ones who started this whole war after apollyon died

GREAT NIPPON SHALL RULE

So what are the big name youtubers/streamers to look to for For Honor Content?
Rainbow six siege has people like Macie Jay, Serenity, Kixstar, etc
What does For Honor have?

Jerusalem is lost general

QUIVERING VALK PUSSY getting REAMED by THICK KENSEI COCK

>the nips are using their own children in some sort of bizarre propaganda image
Alright you filthy snowniggers, we have a bigger problem to deal with right now than eachother. We must end the weeb menace

Primarily fucking Soulscancer unfortunately.

First for remove revenge builds and nerf nobushi zone attack

CUTE NUBOSHI MASK getting CUMMED ON by LOVING LAWBRINGER HUSBAND

>knightfag trying to pretend

Samurai don't need to ally themselves with anyone. This was the knights whole problem

>s-samurai-san please help us in the north
>vikings we need to get rid of these asians!

knights did it to themselves

join the samurai you have 6 days left to choose

Who is the most fun hero?

first for REMOVE GEAR ALTOGETHER and give us just simple cool cosmetics

How is a Warden supposed to fight a Nobushi/Orochi/PK if they're not braindead? Seems like an auto-loss for the class.

By Odin's beard!

We want YOU! Join the Samurai! Be the Chosen!

No bullshit, what actually happens if a faction loses all of their territory?

Because I'm seriously concerned we're gonna lose Jerusalem. Not enough of us are playing.

nth for already encountering lagswitchers

>husband

You mean loving lawbringer jailer right?

I've already got sick of deploying assets.

if i join will you be my cute femrochi wife

> Not realising this shit happens every single time a group gets out of control.

Knight/Samurai alliance should be eternal against the hairy barbarians.
Feel free to push back Samurai land a bit.

HEARKEN NOW SONS OF SNOW

>this can happen
The More You Know

Considering the "events" is right on your faction's stronghold thing, I imagine it triggers an event of some sort. Could be neat if there really was the ability to lose your faction and couldn't take place in the war (on the map) for that round

>Streamers getting carried by their 4 man gank squads
>We start beating their asses
>One of them "Crashes" in the middle of a fight
>The others alt-F4

That other streamer stayed just fine. I'll maybe give it to them that one of their boys crashed, but checking the stream video later the main guy alt-F4'd out of there rather than fight it out.

There can only be one!

youtube.com/watch?v=CGMGwWWUkII

>still can't decide what to play besides kensei
>like playing orochi
>hate orochi player so fucking much that I won't allow myself to play it
>get shat on as nobushi
>always come back to Kensei

Yeah

no they got married and had many many children

How to not get tilted friends, I seem to always just get very angry about my own play.

Just knowing that I'm not good enough to stand up to some players makes me dislike the game when i start getting on a good winstreak and start playing higher level players.

HOLD THE LINE AGAINST THESE GODDAMN WEEBS

what the fuck is with valks stamina costs? i get the whole cc combo set up but holy shit that stamina usage

>Create a character based around parry followups
>Parry followups suck

FIGHT ON BROTHERS!
WE SHALL STAND STRONG UNTIL THE END!
youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc

>tfw I joined the nippon faction yet still play THE LAW
Well, I still love Kensei, but I want to git gud as LAW

Play as you like. Don't listen to the salty nooblets whining about Orochi.

Is there a decent Valk guide out there? I really need it

>knights kept focusing on vikings for whatever reason
You only have yourself to blame.

>tfw I joined muh deus vult yet still play Kensei
Well, I still love THE LAW, but I want to git gud as Kensei

I hope this ends like the CBT and Knights do a 360 and walk right into the gook stronghold.

Say your prayers, kid.

I've always wanted to be Apollyon's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Apollyon kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Apollyon's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Apollyon said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Gilgamesh, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred soldiers. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic

Yeah that's basically where I'm at.
LB with some side Kensei and Shugoki for when I wanna be a silly fucker

>rabbit headpiece to symbolize intense desire to vigorously breed

best roach~

LB is actually part of the samurai

why would you want to play anything besides Kensei?

>Could be neat if there really was the ability to lose your faction and couldn't take place in the war (on the map) for that round
But that's what happens. If you lose your stronghold you're out for the season.

I don't give a fuck what people think, I just personally hate Orochi players as much as I hate PK players.

I enjoy playing the hero, but playing it reminds me of all the retards I fight against.

It's stupid as fuck and counter-productive, but I can't shake the feeling

>leap of faith
Fucking gets me every time.

We appreciate those who think outside the box. Use the enemy's strengths against them.

Every Nobushi player has some sort of high-level autism because every single fucking one of them just runs 80% of the match, not even trying to do anything like PK hit and runs, just straight up running.

memes when?

Thank you golden weeb man

What are you struggling with, fampai? Do you just need a basic rundown or something?

yeah it's great.

Don't worry about it. It's basically the only reason I don't play PK.

Her design is neat, and I think the concept of "Western Ninja who acts as both spy and warrior-monk operative," is probably one of the sickest things I've ever heard of, but I genuinely feel dirty when I play as her.

Then again I'm a total lore-fag who feels guilty for playing a character outside of the Knights.

any raider tips?
i really wan't to make raider work but i'm getting fucking wrecked by anyone over rep 2

i'm doing mixups and feinting into parries even

>that follow up jump from THE LAW
kek

>Lawbringer detects a criminal act in progress

>those pious swissmen are forever forgotten by everybody but sabaton fans and history nerds
it aint right

>those fucking shoes

Couldn't even edit the copypasta right holy shit, were you too lazy to actually read through it?

what to do against grab spam until patch?
the game wont tell me ping so getting the timing down is basically impossible when the matchmaking flicks to all regions

I'm trying to fight for us brothers, but literally EVERY game disconnects right at the start now.

>play 4 vs 4 elimination
>everyone just runs away when theyre about to die
Why the fuck are buff pickups a thing?

I struggle with absoluetly everything. Doesnt help that I only get wardens against me and I envy their damage

Kensei is fun and it's my go-to when I want to get serious or if I'm getting stressed out.

But I also want to try other heroes, or find a sub. Thought I'd find that with Nobushi but I'm struggling against defensive match-ups and Oro/PKs.

Thanks. It's not every PK/Oro that I hate; I've met some that are chill. But the bulk many wind up whining or shit-talking or being obnoxious memesters that I just can't deal.

I feel petty as fuck about this.

there was this one youtuber / streamer or something with a silly white hat, he had some sort of scottish accent to him and he played MEAN raider

Can anyone link a vid of the guy?

real recognize real; kensei is also an honorable warrior of justice, and so the lawbringer helped out against that sneaky cockroach.

They should add mob camps like in lol for buffs if they really want them to stay ingame

Have you tried a good old fashioned "play against level 3 bots until you can kill them 3 time out of 5?" That alone will put you ahead of the curve.

you don't have to play exclusively nippons
just try lawbringer, he's TONS of fun, even though he could use a buff
For example, Peacekeeper can attack faster than you can switch sides to block the attacks, it's just fucking stupid.

You get better with time and practice. Patience helps too.

What're you having trouble with in particular?

I legit hope one faction wipes the rest out before the first round, just to ruin Ubi's grand battle plan meant to distract us for the two weeks or whatever that it is supposed to last for.

Got my main bitch Valk to prestige 1 and want to try someone else out.

Who's fun?

bait them, parry, guardbreak, light combo, vortex into more light spam

zone attack kara cancel spam

dont be retarded warden is easy as fuck

Man, fuck level 3 bots so goddamned much
They are GREAT training, simply because they cheat at an unreal level
>will tech untechable GB
>react to every attack you throw out, you only beat them if they let you
>pull off every combo in the book
I got fucking vortexed by a level 3 warden bot at one point
The fucking thing taunted me when I finally escaped

Is there a list of all the available gear anywhere?

Just youtube True Talent

Jesus christ when are they nerfing the PK.

Actually fuck nerfing the peacekeeper just nerf dodge attacks that can't be interrupted because they're "technically" attacks and not a dodge

>league

fuck off........

my guess is you're talking about Tru3talent.

Dude blows ass at most games and talks himself up like he has more game knowledge than most people. I personally haven't watched any of his for honor gameplay because he wasn't invited to the PR bullshit regatta, clearly he isn't that good. Then again neither were over half of those streamers, so whatever.

Nah, forget nerfing a class
BUFF THE FUCKING LAWBRINGER GODDAMNIT

>Want to be a baller LB
>Gotta grind dominion because Duel XP is so low

Dodge attacks need to stay until vortex is gone.

there we go, tru3ta1ent

Lol Rep 11 Orochi Xaidinz just got BFTO, ditched a dominion match because he died four times in a row without dropping a single person on our team. What a fucking scrub. Give him the deal if you see him for me.

>light combo, vortex into more light spam
What exactly do you mean by this? Because Warden's shoulder/gb combos don't work on anyone with a dash attack, because a dash attack evades all his lights and stabs either the shoulder bash or gb right in the dick.

raider (masochistic)
lawman (masochistic)
warlord (anathema to warden, roach)

can nobushi sidestep warlord headbutt?

Dodge attacks trump vortex because you need to land a fucking GB in the first place.

Well, you're bread and butter is the spear trip. Once they learn how to dodge out of that, you got to throw some mix ups in, like doing a full light combo, switching between doing a full heavy or canceling into the shield bash, guard break in the middle of a combo. The full guard is hard to utilize, but you can use it to catch some opponents off guard, switch between the straight up headbutt and light attack based on how they respond. Your side dodge and forward jump attacks are pretty fast and have some range. Learning the dodge counter timing can help you, but don't rely on it; it's trapped me stunlock on occasion. You also have the block property on light attacks, but I can never get that to work.

Basically, learn most, if not all, of Valk's moves and try to fit as many of them into a match as possible.

everyone can
hell even shugoki

Revenge +damage on gear is over the top.

>fighting a 105 gear score lawman as a 5 gear score valk
>hit him enough so that he gets his revenge at 1/5 of his health during a 1v1
>miss my parry
>100-0% in one heavy attack

It's really crazy.

>Her design is neat
Her design is fucking trash. Remove pisskeeper